Surgery--Again

Sturgis

Reply Sun 22 Sep, 2019 09:15 pm
@dlowan,
Thank goodness! Nothing more alarming to neighbors than seeing unclad wabbits going off for their morning hop.

Congrats on finally getting back into your home.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2019 03:17 pm
HAPPY BIRTHDAY (((((((((BOIDA)))))))))

I hope you've had a lovely day, a good kvech and at least a couple or ten oreos. Thinking of you, sending you all my love and the biggest of hugs. Love you goil xox xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx😘
Borat Sister

Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2019 04:25 pm
@Izzie,
And happy birthday from me!

I’m really dlowan locked out again!

How are you, are you celebrating?

0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2019 05:32 pm
Hiya goils,

Thanks for the birthday wishes. Joe and Winston are gonna visit me. Joe said he'll order me dinner. Winston ain't getting me nuttin'. Some guys think they can get away with anything because of their looks. Winston is too cute for his own good.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2019 11:17 pm
Happy birthday -

- Hope e the day is/was top notch and the time ahead is filled with only the best.

And plenty of delicious egg creams.
Roberta

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2019 12:39 am
@Sturgis,
Thanks, Sturgis. Foist I gotta eat my birthday cake. Then I'll think about egg creams.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2019 10:23 pm
@Roberta,
Sorry my birthday wishes are belated, but Happy Birthday !!!!!!🎶🎂🥂. I was going to sing, but allergies are getting the best of me.......lucky you and everyone else.,
Roberta

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2019 11:32 pm
@glitterbag,
Birthday wishes are always appreciated--timely or belated. Take some allergy meds and sing next year.
Borat Sister

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2019 03:13 pm
@Roberta,
So. How’s mit?

Roberta

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2019 05:07 pm
@Borat Sister,
At the moment, I feel fine by my standards. Going for tests. More potential tsuris. Not gonna say nuttin' til I know.

How's by you? Everything all settled in your abode? How are the woollies?
glitterbag

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2019 05:11 pm
@Roberta,
Hey Roberta, you and my son have the same birthday. I knew there was something special about you.
0 Replies

Borat Sister

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2019 08:26 pm
@Roberta,
Well, Sebastian’s eye is still a problem.

The socket kept filling up with fluid....normally that indicates cancer but testing didn’t show any.

My vet consulted with an expert and apparently there’s this extremely rare condition that can cause this. Means the remaining tissue in the socket has to be completely removed.

I don’t know if I mentioned I’d had to leave work? Well before I planned to so I’m really poor.

Managed to scrape together money for second operation. What was in there was extremely abnormal so they’ve sent tissue off for more cancer screening.

He’s having his sutures out tomorrow so I should get the biopsy results.

Hoping it’s not something terrible.

In other news, I’m gradually getting better from the stress that made me have to stop work and the ensuing dramas and starting to figure out how to be retired on a very limited income!
Borat Sister

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2019 08:27 pm
@Borat Sister,
Very sorry to hear you are having to have more bloody tests!!!!!
Roberta

Reply Sat 7 Dec, 2019 11:19 pm
@Borat Sister,
Deb, I don't mind the tests. It' the results I have a problem with. We'll see.

My heart breaks for little Sebastian. I'm hoping he doesn't have cancer.

I didn't know that you retired early and that you're not financially ready. I can relate to this. I can also relate to not having enough money--ever. One of the many reasons I don't have pets is vet bills. Sigh. A social services organization has helped me to manage my money. Not that there's much to manage.

I'm rooting for you, bunny. Big time.

Borat Sister

Reply Sun 8 Dec, 2019 01:00 am
@Roberta,
Yes, it’s the results, I know. Wishing you well, unsinkable Kvetchy!

I did manage to get a small settlement out of work, but tax took nearly half of it. Hopefully get most of that back next financial year. I own my home and I’ll be looking for some sort of work in a bit. Should probably do that sooner rather than later I’m well known in my field and well respected, generally...but I’ll be forgotten soon enough!

I’d be happy waitressing if my back could take it! I’m also a great cat wrangler. Maybe I should start charging for pill giving and claw trimming?

luckily our health system isn’t like yours....yet. And we have a better social security net.

I was on track to have a couple of hundred in super but have practically none after this.

I won’t be able to afford expensive treatments for Sebastian and that’s just a fact. Still, whatever comes, he’ll be loved and cared for and I won’t let him suffer.

Borat Sister

Reply Mon 9 Dec, 2019 04:18 am
@Borat Sister,
Well, Sebastian’s test results say he had a salivary duct inside his eye socket.

This is so weird that the vet is double checking that the samples weren’t mixed up.

It doesn’t explain the fluid build up and it wasn’t cancerous, so at this point we just wait and hope that he’s ok.

Borat Sister

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2019 06:53 pm
@Roberta,
Any results Boida?

0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Fri 27 Dec, 2019 09:24 am
@Borat Sister,
A salivary gland in his eye socket? That is weirder than weird. In fact, it's so weird that I'm impressed. Is there anything they can do for such a strangeness. I hope so. The little guy needs a break.

My test has been cancelled twice by the hospital. Porque? The hospital is short-handed--another strangeness. Maybe its the holidays. I have the same test now scheduled for the second week in January,

And how's the bunny?
Borat Sister

Reply Fri 27 Dec, 2019 03:50 pm
@Roberta,
Those cancellations must be nerve racking!

Sebastian certainly does deserve a break!

I’ve settled down enough to start thinking about this retirement thing.

Needing to set some priorities about what I want to do.

And budgeting skills must be obtained.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 31 Dec, 2019 07:19 pm
Happy New Year ((((((Boida))))))

Thinking of you, loving you and hoping the test results will be good news.

Wishing you a healthy 2020, love you loads Goil xoxoxxooxooxooxox ❤️