141

Surgery--Again

Borat Sister

1  
Reply Fri 14 Feb, 2020 06:08 pm
@Roberta,
Any news?
Roberta

3  
Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2020 04:12 pm
@Borat Sister,
I didn't see the stomach doc. I broke another tooth and had to go to the dental clinic and get it pulled. I have very few teeth left. My speech is being affected. I sound like Daffy Duck without quacking. I'm tired of eating mush. Tonight I'm going to try chewing.

How's mit you and the woollies?

'
Sturgis

2  
Reply Sun 16 Feb, 2020 03:45 pm
@Roberta,
Whatever you do, do not, I repeat- do not try eating a slice of Sicilian pizza! It demolished most of what was left of one tooth on my usual chewing side.
(that was last September, still haven't seen to getting it fully yanked out...since the the remains are mostly under the gumline I have an uneasy feeling it'll involve some level of surgical procedure)

Borat Sister

1  
Reply Tue 18 Feb, 2020 04:28 pm
@Roberta,
Sorry to hear about tooth. Sebastian slowly being more his usual self. After the second operation his eye has stopped filling with fluid. Yay! He seems to have stopped losing weight.

We are having lots of sibling rivalry which is a bit wearing!

I had prep work for a crown yesterday. Have the crown done next week. Hoping I can pay for health cover next year as without the dental cover I’d be in the same boat as you.

We do have public dentistry here but I gather waiting lists are long and I don’t know what they will do and what they won’t.

margo

1  
Reply Mon 24 Feb, 2020 11:50 am
@Roberta,
Roberta wrote:

Tomorrow I see the gastroenterologist. I think another colonoscopy is in store.

Ummm! Anatomy lesson. Colonoscopy is not in store!

Rats! Use vaseline.
Borat Sister

1  
Reply Mon 24 Feb, 2020 03:57 pm
@margo,
I’m worried. This is the last time Boida posted. It was the 15th Feb. it’s now 25th Feb here in Oz.

Hoping you’re ok Boida....maybe in hospital?
Roberta

2  
Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2020 12:13 am
@Borat Sister,
Relax, bunny. I have nothing to report. I'm not in the hospital. I'm at home being careful about biting down on stuff.

I'm glad that Sebastian seems a bit better. (I worry.) Sibling rivalry among cats. Impossible.