Democrat / Clinton fundraising scandals continue

blatham

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 10:49 am
Please, dearest woiyo, promise that you'll meet me here the morning after the election.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 12:25 pm
blatham wrote:
Please, dearest woiyo, promise that you'll meet me here the morning after the election.

Why would I want to associate myself with a moron like you? You want something from me?
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 02:35 pm
No problem. I promise I won't inititate a conversation or attempt to hang with you. But do pop in to a2k that morning and give a wave to all your many friends here. We'll look for you.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 04:51 pm
blatham wrote:

If a repub wins the Presidency, will you be here?
Or will you, as I suspect, complain that the vote was rigged and that a repub stole the election?
0 Replies

okie

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 07:46 pm
More funny campaign money from suspicious sources:

"The Los Angeles Times examined more than 150 donors who provided checks to Clinton after fundraising events geared to the Chinese community. One-third of those donors could not be found using property, telephone or business records. Most have not registered to vote, according to public records.

And several dozen were described in financial reports as holding jobs that normally would make it difficult to donate amounts ranging from $500 to the legal maximum of $2,300 per election.

Of 74 residents of New York's Chinatown, Flushing, the Bronx or Brooklyn called or visited, only 24 could be reached for comment.

Many said they gave to Clinton because they were instructed to do so by local association leaders. ......."

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/politics/2003963419_clintondonor19.html

The beat goes on.........
0 Replies

okie

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 08:03 pm
More info. on a few of the Clinton's money men with ties around the globe, some also have ties to the Bush's and Harken Energy as well. The information further confirms the shady dealings of Terry McAuliffe as well, the Clintons right hand man.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1913243/posts
0 Replies

okie

Reply Fri 16 Nov, 2007 11:34 am
Criminals pardoned by Clinton donate to Hillary.

http://sweetness-light.com/archive/3-pardoned-by-clinton-contribute-to-hillary
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 16 Nov, 2007 11:36 am
okie wrote:

They're appreciative. Is it illegal?

Let me ask you: is Scooter Libby going to donate to a republican? Would it be wrong if he did?

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

okie

Reply Fri 16 Nov, 2007 11:40 am
Libby wasn't pardoned.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 16 Nov, 2007 11:44 am
okie wrote:
Libby wasn't pardoned.

Yes, he was.

He had his jail sentence commuted and his rich Republican friends paid his paltry fine. For all intents and purposes, he was pardoned.

Don't play bulls*t games, okie

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

okie

Reply Fri 16 Nov, 2007 11:48 am
The crime was not pardoned, only his sentence commuted, but yes to avoid impropriety, he probably should not be contributing to any George Bush campaign in the future if there is one. I am not playing games, plus Scooter's crime was a court procedural crime concerning an original crime that apparently never happened, at least nobody has ever been charged, so it is to repeat for the thousandth time, much ado about nothing.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 16 Nov, 2007 11:49 am
Cycloptichorn wrote:
okie wrote:
Libby wasn't pardoned.

Yes, he was.

He had his jail sentence commuted and his rich Republican friends paid his paltry fine. For all intents and purposes, he was pardoned.

Cycloptichorn

Words and their definitions don't really matter much to you, huh?
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 16 Nov, 2007 11:50 am
McGentrix wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
okie wrote:
Libby wasn't pardoned.

Yes, he was.

Cycloptichorn

Words and their definitions don't really matter much to you, huh?

Not when there's no effective difference between two things; Okie was splitting hairs.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Fri 16 Nov, 2007 07:42 pm
There's no comparison between Libby and Burglar at all. Burglar and other KKKlintonistas have simply been declared to be above the law; any normal person does what Burglar did and there wouldn't even BE a key, they'd weld the bars shut.

What happened to Scooter Libby on the other hand was a DC Jury lynching.

I mean, these are the same cretins who vote for Marion Barry and then drive around with "Taxation Without Representation" license plates. The ****ers don't need representation; they need supervision.

Jorge refusing to pardon Libby outright is part of the sense of betrayal which ordinary republicans are now experiencing. I'd have called a press conference on prime time, told the world I was going to handle the problem the way SlicKKK would have, asked Scooter to pull a twenty out of his wallet and SOLD him a pardon for the $20 and used the 20 to send out for pizza.
0 Replies

okie

Reply Fri 16 Nov, 2007 09:54 pm
Bush wouldn't pardon a comparatively decent man because he has a respect for a jury verdict, even if it was ridiculous. In contrast, Clinton gave pardons to real criminals in exchange for money, such as donations to build his library.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2007 09:36 am
It's worse than that; the dems are using our legal system as a political weapon every opportunity they ever get. Fitzpatrick and Ronnie Earle are no better than Mike Nifong when you get down to it.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2007 01:55 pm
Hillary Clinton, Commander in Chief.
Hillary Clinton, President of the United States of America, freely elected by the will of the American people.

What are you going to do, gunga?
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2007 02:05 pm
Y'know, when you put it that way, I cringe. Perhaps my accomodation isn't that far along either.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2007 02:14 pm
georgeob1 wrote:
Y'know, when you put it that way, I cringe. Perhaps my accomodation isn't that far along either.

Heck, george, after a time even a catholic navy guy with investments in Park Place, Boardwalk, hotels and houses and who isn't planning to walk in the next hometown gay pride parade will come to terms with a strong female leader whose name isn't Mary.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sat 17 Nov, 2007 02:54 pm
It's her fawning acolytes who will find her difficult to come to terms with once she gets astride the Oval Office throne.
0 Replies