Anal Sex

martybarker

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 02:40 pm
Oh, and don't get me started on the cockring thing. We had a pt once......oh, you don't really want to know!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 02:41 pm
martybarker wrote:
I guess some of my hesitation comes from having worked in the medical field for more than 20 years. I work in a department of radiology that performs non-surgical interventions. One procedure that relates to this is placing abscess drainage catheters. We had a female pt once who had a rectal tear from anal sex and ended up with a huge abscess in her pelvis.
One night of pleasure ended up with weeks of having a tube coming out of her butt.

One patient? Stuff happens. i can get run over by a car tomorrow.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 02:42 pm
martybarker wrote:
I guess some of my hesitation comes from having worked in the medical field for more than 20 years. I work in a department of radiology that performs non-surgical interventions. One procedure that relates to this is placing abscess drainage catheters. We had a female pt once who had a rectal tear from anal sex and ended up with a huge abscess in her pelvis.
One night of pleasure ended up with weeks of having a tube coming out of her butt.

now that tube... did it vibrate, thrust, both? Because I can imagine there would be a higher charge for that.....
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 02:43 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
martybarker wrote:

One patient? Stuff happens. i can get run over by a car tomorrow.

or get a rectal tear... life's a risk... :wink:
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 02:44 pm
So what exactly are you saying? That I'm missing out on something because I choose not to engage in anal sex on a regular basis?

We see patients with vascular disease too. Do you think I smoke?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 02:45 pm
Don't worry Marty, I'll help you fend off these anal psychos!
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 02:46 pm
martybarker wrote:
So what exactly are you saying? That I'm missing out on something because I choose not to engage in anal sex on a regular basis?

yes

0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 02:49 pm
I'm not criticizing anyone here, I'm just saying that it might not be the thing for me. I just want to know the facts and side effects first. Like I said, I don't want to be shitting myself before I'm 90.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 02:50 pm
marty-
after seeing that for my self, I too decided I was never going to allow anyone on the log ride.
(shudder)

On a side note, I have had some pretty 'fun' sex. Bunches of it as a matter of fact, and oddly enough, I have only had a few men who were ok with anal sex.
THEM getting it............not me. .......
in fact, I can think of only 2.

And one came over to my house , and started taking his clothes off to reveal a cheap dark pink shinning nightgown from Walmart. and a strap on tucked into his pants pocket.

that was one of the oddest moments in my sex life.. Laughing
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 02:51 pm
Montana wrote:

calm down Montana... you're pent up....
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 02:51 pm
Same here Marty. It's just not for me either. To each their own :-D
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 02:52 pm
martybarker wrote:

eh? how did you come to that conclusion? all was trying to say was - don't generalize. no need to feel defensive.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 02:53 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Montana wrote:

calm down Montana... you're pent up....

Ok, ok....

<Deep breaths>
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 02:59 pm
OK, I'll relax. I think it was the potato chip analogy.
It's all good.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 03:01 pm
martybarker wrote:
OK, I'll relax. I think it was the potato chip analogy.
It's all good.[/[/b]quote]

now you're talking....
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 03:04 pm
shush, bear.

that's what the chips were about - generalizing. if i don't like them, i don't like them. i'm not gonna tell others to not eat them as well. and i hope they won't tell me to eat them, because otherwise i'm missing out on life or something. to each his own, whatever. if you don't wanna, don't try. it is all good.
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 03:05 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
marty-
after seeing that for my self, I too decided I was never going to allow anyone on the log ride.
(shudder)

On a side note, I have had some pretty 'fun' sex. Bunches of it as a matter of fact, and oddly enough, I have only had a few men who were ok with anal sex.
THEM getting it............not me. .......
in fact, I can think of only 2.

And one came over to my house , and started taking his clothes off to reveal a cheap dark pink shinning nightgown from Walmart. and a strap on tucked into his pants pocket.

that was one of the oddest moments in my sex life.. Laughing

I think that I'd be a little distracted by the nighty. I've had fun sex too but I'm just now hitting my sexual prime!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 03:06 pm
Stray Cat wrote:
Can I watch?

That would be the icing on the cake.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 03:31 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
shush, bear.

that's what the chips were about - generalizing. if i don't like them, i don't like them. i'm not gonna tell others to not eat them as well. and i hope they won't tell me to eat them, because otherwise i'm missing out on life or something. to each his own, whatever. if you don't wanna, don't try. it is all good.

you can't shush me unless you gag me... and to do that you'll have to tie me up ... and... and... oh ****! I have to leave the room again....
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 03:33 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
martybarker wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
martybarker wrote:
I think that if men tried it they'd think again before trying it with us women.

Now I have a mental picture of you in a black leather garter.... spike heels.... fishnet hose with the seam up the back... and a strap on... glistening with lube.... very erotic.....whew!... is it hot in here?

OK baby, but what are you wearing? Cool

just my tattoos and a cock ring baby....

Now come on! I don't really believe that you have any tattoos.
0 Replies