carrie

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 02:07 pm
Hmmm... a campaign in the waiting.. educating men in the joys of receiving lol
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 02:11 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
martybarker wrote:
I think that if men tried it they'd think again before trying it with us women.

well, marty.. that ain't quite so. see, i don't like potato chips too much, but many other people do. you don't like anal sex, but many other women do. i won't say that they should stop making potato chips because i don't like them. 'tis the same with just about anything in this world.

I like the way you think....
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 02:11 pm
I agree that if some women like it then more power to yah, and I'm not really admitting to anything one way or another. I'm just saying that maybe the next time a guy suggests it I'll say OK, but you first. I wonder what kind of reaction I'd get. I'm sure it would vary from guy to guy.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 02:13 pm
martybarker wrote:
I agree that if some women like it then more power to yah, and I'm not really admitting to anything one way or another. I'm just saying that maybe the next time a guy suggests it I'll say OK, but you first. I wonder what kind of reaction I'd get. I'm sure it would vary from guy to guy.

ah, i see. but you might build a trap for yourself that way. some guys are into that!
0 Replies

carrie

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 02:14 pm
I bet more would like it than you'd think.... if they are open minded sexually they may want to give it a go... and if they said something along the lines of 'no way' you could then say, if you didn't want to, 'you see my point?' and they would have no come back.... more women need to have strap ons to hand in case this happens, although it may be impractical ;-)
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 02:15 pm
Although I don't look down on those who prefer things differently than I do, this is a topic that I've wondered about. What is the attraction of this method, for both the giver and the receiver?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

martybarker wrote:
I'm not really admitting to anything one way or another.

Ah. Alright then! :wink:
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

marty, just because we are friends I would be willing to do that. But, please... be gentle.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 02:16 pm
martybarker wrote:
Although I don't look down on those who prefer things differently than I do, this is a topic that I've wondered about. What is the attraction of this method, for both the giver and the receiver?

errr....pleasure?
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 02:16 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
martybarker wrote:

Now I have a mental picture of you in a black leather garter.... spike heels.... fishnet hose with the seam up the back... and a strap on... glistening with lube.... very erotic.....whew!... is it hot in here?

OK baby, but what are you wearing? Cool
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 02:17 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
martybarker wrote:

errr....pleasure?

Yeah, OK, but more so than vaginal?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 02:18 pm
Actually, I was talking to Carrie, but I guess I would allow Marty to penetrate me as well.

Ok. Let's get this over with.

(I'm going to have a hard time explaining this to the boys at the feedmill tomorrow morning)
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 02:19 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
marty, just because we are friends I would be willing to do that. But, please... be gentle.

I can't promise anything once I get into the throws of things, but I'll try.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 02:20 pm
Let's be honest. How many guys could resist this coming toward them wearing a glistening strapon...

http://www.able2know.com/forums/images/avatars/765695764650e6191e930.jpg

Like Bear said earlier.... is it hot in here?
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 02:24 pm
Can I watch?
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 02:24 pm
:wink:
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 02:31 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Montana wrote:
mushypancakes wrote:
Never done it sober?? Shocked Laughing

Oh my. Fresh blood.

Looks like Bear is here for your initiation. Off with the pants!

Montana, you might not be able to participate but you can watch.

Ok, great! I'll go grab some popcorn and a drink :-D

don't forget your toys and fresh c cells..... :wink:

Yeah, yeah.... I grab those automatically with the popcorn ;-)
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 02:33 pm
not more, marty. just different.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 02:34 pm
martybarker wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
martybarker wrote:

Now I have a mental picture of you in a black leather garter.... spike heels.... fishnet hose with the seam up the back... and a strap on... glistening with lube.... very erotic.....whew!... is it hot in here?

OK baby, but what are you wearing? Cool

just my tattoos and a cock ring baby....
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2007 02:39 pm
I guess some of my hesitation comes from having worked in the medical field for more than 20 years. I work in a department of radiology that performs non-surgical interventions. One procedure that relates to this is placing abscess drainage catheters. We had a female pt once who had a rectal tear from anal sex and ended up with a huge abscess in her pelvis.
One night of pleasure ended up with weeks of having a tube coming out of her butt.
0 Replies