Why I hate Italians

Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 02:53 am
I have no idea what you people are on about, but in this country expressing hate speech against a particular national (including citizenship) racial or ethnic group is illegal under the 1986 Public Order Act Part III Section 17. Under the Terrorism act 2001 the maximum penalty for incitement to racial hatred including national citizenship see above was increased from 2 to 7 years. Only last night I had to threaten a stupid old man for using inflammatory language against Germans and now some idiot on a2k is up to the same trick. Hate speech is boring and wrong morally logically and legally. ok bye
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 10:05 am
Steve 41oo wrote:
I have no idea what you people are on about, but in this country expressing hate speech against a particular national (including citizenship) racial or ethnic group is illegal under the 1986 Public Order Act Part III Section 17. Under the Terrorism act 2001 the maximum penalty for incitement to racial hatred including national citizenship see above was increased from 2 to 7 years. Only last night I had to threaten a stupid old man for using inflammatory language against Germans and now some idiot on a2k is up to the same trick. Hate speech is boring and wrong morally logically and legally. ok bye

Are you forgetting the sun has set on the British Empire?
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 11:21 am
Foofie wrote:
Steve 41oo wrote:

Are you forgetting the sun has set on the British Empire?
Whats that supposed to mean?
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 11:29 am
In my feeble understanding, it means that one can have hate speech outside Great Britain... Shocked Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 01:28 pm
Re: Why I hate Italians
iwillwin wrote:
Now it seems odd that someone who actually has Italian blood in them is hating his ancestry but there is reasons why I hate my own kind.

The first thing I hate about Italians is how they take such little pride in themselves. I don't know what causes this btu it must stop. When I see an Italian speaking in a British accent it really gets to me after a while. I mean how do British people have such sensictivity when they can't even take care of their own teeth? Pretty hard question huh.

The next thing I hate about Italians how they won last years world cup. I heard from my French friend Lucian that an Italian soccer player called a French player mother a Terririst. And then the French player reacted. I would have done that if someone said that to me. Than Italy won their game. Just plain sick.

The last thing I hate about Italians is their reputation a couple centuries ago. You know the Romans. Of course me being part Roman makes me Italian and I hate that they were so weak. Thats problably why the Huns sacked Rome and too much were killed. They were just plain weak. Thats what really turns my stomach.

But don't get me wrong. I love the Italian race. Although every race has it's flaws.

Well, I would not use the word hate but, I deeply dislike my Italian part of the family.

They are bigots, greedy, and mafiosos.

The men like to screw minorities, and later talk bad about them.

They are not allowed to come to my house.

My other family talks to them, then later come to me to gossip about them so I told them not to come to my home either.

The money does not take away their vulgar personality.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 01:39 pm
Those are just usual people, doesn't matter they are Italian or not...

Hating people because they are Italians, well, maybe it's a need to hate someone.
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 01:55 pm
Francis wrote:

Hating people because they are Italians, well, maybe it's a need to hate someone.

Well, I don't know the people you hang around with; only you know that.

But, to say to what I described as usual people then I don't agree. That is if that is what you are referring to.

You know a lot of these usual people?

I know some very nice people, and I know the difference.

I don't hate them but, I don't want them around my life, and I don't want to be around their life.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 01:59 pm
Francis in using the term "usual people" is saying what most English-speakers would express as "ordinary people." I would be curious to know why anyone would assert that there were a distinction to be made between ordinary people and "nice" people.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 02:01 pm
AngeliqueEast wrote:

And they are nice because they are not Italians?
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 02:02 pm
Yes, Set, my poor choice of words induces some misunderstanding at times..
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 02:05 pm
Only for those who are looking for something to dispute. I find that i have no problem understanding you--and i've noticed that when i take a blunt instrument to the French language, you always manage to get my meaning, nonetheless.
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 02:05 pm
Francis wrote:
AngeliqueEast wrote:

And they are nice because they are not Italians?

I did not say that!

I know the difference no matter what race. If they are good people, healthy people, and damaged people.

It's easier in real life to tell than in a forum for instance. But, it's not impossible to tell in forums too. In forums they reveal many things to each other you know. Like I just did with part of my family.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 02:07 pm
Let's just change this thread to, "Why I like Italians."

Me first:

I like Italians because they gave us pizza. I like Sicilians even more, since they gave us square pizza that is more tasty, and a meal in itself.

I like Italians because they have very big hearts when they like you. They feel your pain when misfortune hits.

I like Italians because they are usually not into snobbery. They are real people.

I like Italians because Enrico Fermi was Italian, and his equations allowed the U.S. to develop the bomb that ended WWII with less loss of American lives.

I like Italians because they make nice neighbors.

I like Italians because they understand history, having once had an empire.

I like Italians because they usually don't suffer from a superiority complex.

I like Italians because they have a greater percentage of good looking people, in my opinion, and their presence makes for a more pleasant day aesthetically.

O.K., next...
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 02:11 pm
Francis wrote:

What is your problem that I can't say I dislike MY Italian part of the family. I did not include other Italians or any other race.

Other people may have family they dislike too, It happens.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 02:15 pm
AngeliqueEast wrote:

..and they are not Italians.

That's exactly what I was (trying) telling you...
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 02:49 pm
Francis wrote:
AngeliqueEast wrote:

..and they are not Italians.

That's exactly what I was (trying) telling you...

However, to be perfectly honest, I do believe France gives its people a national character that is just is too self-absorbed for me to be comfortable with. Like the U.S. did save that country (France) two times in the 20th century, and if they have gratitude, I can't compare it to the gratitude the Brits show the U.S.

I personally don't think the French as a people have really come to grips with their lessened role on the world stage. Students in NYC don't usually take French as a foreign language anymore; they once did.

And, the current situation with poor Moslems in suburbs of French cities is almost like divine retribution for the French crowd having screamed, "Hang Dreyfuss." I mean like it's almost like some divine intervention is saying, "Well if you didn't like those Semites, I'll give you Semites you'll really love."

I don't dislike the French. I feel sorry for their present world position. I enjoy seeing them sharing power with Germany in the EU.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 03:01 pm
What can I say, Foofie?

Just evolve, read and learn...

That drivel just seem to come from the Dark Ages...
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 03:05 pm
Francis wrote:
What can I say, Foofie?

Just evolve, read and learn...

That drivel just seem to come from the Dark Ages...

No, it comes from the 20th century.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 03:07 pm
Oh, yes! The previous century...
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 03:08 pm
Foofie wrote:
Like the U.S. did save that country (France) two times in the 20th century, and if they have gratitude, I can't compare it to the gratitude the Brits show the U.S.

Why is it I find this so offensive? Is it because there's a complete disregard for the other Allies who were in the war theatre long before the USA yet get no credit for their campaigns, their losses?

Talk about arrogant.
0 Replies