Why I hate Italians

Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 02:33 am
Is that a Canajun thing -- mother and child parking spots? I've never seen it in the States and sure hope it isn't the coming thing.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 06:10 am
Dorothy Parker wrote:
I wish I had some Italian in me.

:wink:

Did you have any one particular Eye-talian in mind?
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 10:05 am
Yeah, I know a guy named Guido who's unattached, Dorothy...
0 Replies

lezzles

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 10:26 am
We now have 'Parents with Prams' parking spaces at our shopping centres. It is legal for disabled drivers to use them if all their parking areas are taken. Not long ago I watched as a seemingly fit and healthy young woman with a small child abused an elderly gentleman for parking his car in a pram spot. She was so nasty to the poor old bugger I took great pleasure in saying that it was perfectly legal for him to do so and if she was fit enough to screw and have kids, she could walk those few extra yards to an ordinary space.

Why was I so rude to her? I had been behind her at the check-out counter and noted that her trolley was loaded to the gunnels with soft drinks, snack foods, candies, etc., and not one piece of fruit or vegetable to be seen.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 11:00 am
I park in them if I feel like it. I don't think being a parent gives you special consideration for parking close to the stores. Many people who have handicaps don't have a handicap sticker - they could be recovering from hip or back surgery, for example - and I feel they're more entitled than the rest of us, including parents with tots.

Another thing that bugs me is when latecomers get seated in theatres (plays, not movies) after the play has started. Not only is it annoying for all those whose view is obstructed during the seating (not to mention the distraction), but it is offensive to the actors.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 12:08 pm
Setanta wrote:
Dorothy Parker wrote:

Pick me! Pick me! Ooh, pick me!!!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 03:32 pm
I hear ya Mame. I'm gonna start parking in the mother spots because after all, I am a mother and god help the motha who messes with me Evil or Very Mad Laughing
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 06:07 pm
Yeah, and now I'm a grandma I have another excuse Smile
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2007 11:08 am
Yeah, yeah grandma spots Laughing

You go girl ;-)
0 Replies

Doowop

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2007 11:40 am
The only Italian I hate is Al Dente, who seems to be the resident chef in every single pasta restaurant that I frequent. I have reason to believe that he's stalking me, forcing me to eat his non soggy tagliatelle.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2007 11:45 am
If it wasn't for Italians we would have nothing to eat except pickled herring, kidney pie and snails.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2007 12:03 pm
Re: Why I hate Italians
iwillwin wrote:
Now it seems odd that someone who actually has Italian blood in them is hating his ancestry but there is reasons why I hate my own kind.

The first thing I hate about Italians is how they take such little pride in themselves. I don't know what causes this btu it must stop. When I see an Italian speaking in a British accent it really gets to me after a while. I mean how do British people have such sensictivity when they can't even take care of their own teeth? Pretty hard question huh.

The next thing I hate about Italians how they won last years world cup. I heard from my French friend Lucian that an Italian soccer player called a French player mother a Terririst. And then the French player reacted. I would have done that if someone said that to me. Than Italy won their game. Just plain sick.

The last thing I hate about Italians is their reputation a couple centuries ago. You know the Romans. Of course me being part Roman makes me Italian and I hate that they were so weak. Thats problably why the Huns sacked Rome and too much were killed. They were just plain weak. Thats what really turns my stomach.

But don't get me wrong. I love the Italian race. Although every race has it's flaws.
despite this being against the tos i can say with certainty that you are an idiot
0 Replies

Dorothy Parker

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2007 12:15 pm
Setanta wrote:
Dorothy Parker wrote:

http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/Sylvester-Stallone---Rocky-III-Photograph-C12275922.jpeg
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 07:54 am
Kicky, thats close enough, Id give it a try!
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 09:58 am
I hate Italians because they have a beautiful language and I do not; they have delicious food and I do not; they have a wonderfully rich history and I do not; they ARE Italian, and I am not (boo hoo).
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 12:14 pm
iwillwin wrote:
Now it seems odd that someone who actually has Italian blood in them is hating his ancestry but there is reasons why I hate my own kind.

The first thing I hate about Italians is how they take such little pride in themselves. I don't know what causes this btu it must stop. When I see an Italian speaking in a British accent it really gets to me after a while. I mean how do British people have such sensictivity when they can't even take care of their own teeth? Pretty hard question huh.

The next thing I hate about Italians how they won last years world cup. I heard from my French friend Lucian that an Italian soccer player called a French player mother a Terririst. And then the French player reacted. I would have done that if someone said that to me. Than Italy won their game. Just plain sick.

The last thing I hate about Italians is their reputation a couple centuries ago. You know the Romans. Of course me being part Roman makes me Italian and I hate that they were so weak. Thats problably why the Huns sacked Rome and too much were killed. They were just plain weak. Thats what really turns my stomach.

But don't get me wrong. I love the Italian race. Although every race has it's flaws.
idiot
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 06:40 pm
Is it my imagination or are many Italians still romantics? Or, is it just the songs?
0 Replies

WiNnIeThEpOoH

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 07:53 pm
Naw, Ain't really nothin'. TV, MTV, heard v' it? Nice one, buddy. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

WiNnIeThEpOoH

Reply Tue 25 Sep, 2007 07:56 pm
Steve 41oo wrote:
iwillwin wrote:

idiot

Ain't mucha' nothin' for anger jets ain't there, hmmm? Good Control in that one, buds. Cool Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

WiNnIeThEpOoH

Reply Wed 26 Sep, 2007 05:16 pm
WiNnIeThEpOoH wrote:
Steve 41oo wrote:
iwillwin wrote:

idiot

Ain't mucha' nothin' for anger jets ain't there, hmmm? Good Control in that one, buds. Cool Rolling Eyes

Cool Yer Jets Lil Man. Mad Shocked
0 Replies