Why I hate Italians

awesomekrissy

Reply Fri 26 Jul, 2013 09:53 am
@tonytony,
haha omfg i am Italian and lol i admit it my freakin family is loud and obnoxious and about the showing off thing that's mostly italians from Sisli that's a island in Italy they are known for showing off and yes , we are loud but i think loud = fun I'll admit it's more the snobby Italians who think they are the best not all of us and the cheaps again come from the little italian cities Italy is really fun though seriously everthing you stated is true but not for each of us some from sisli are kinda like that but not all of us
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
marshalllilly

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 11:51 am
@iwillwin,
hey dear!
im a sweet Italian girl that reads stuff on the internet. I saw your really cool speech about Italians. For first, you should write without mistakes, otherwise people will not understand you ( is English you mothertongue??? really???) , secondly, if you loose the football game, its maybe just because you guys were jealous. By the way what pisses me off is the fact that you judge people, you re rediculouse. Maybe we have to learn from new countries and to take the good and the bad side without offending people or discriminate them because for me you're one of those that complains a lot but then comes to eat our good Italian pizza or you just come to visit my beautiful country. Al this was to say, buddy, that we have to learn from every member of every country. For sure i' ve a lot to learn a lot, also about yours. PS: Romans were only one of the civilizations that murdered a lot of people. And finally.....Where are you from ? Smile
0 Replies

Maria Consuelo

Reply Fri 1 May, 2015 08:16 am
@iwillwin,
My dear,
first of all you should learn how to write a decent English. I can give you a few lessons should you so wish...
Your knowledge of history leaves much to be desired. The Huns have never sacked Rome, the Gaulois Sénons did it in 390BC, theVisigoths did it in 410AD and the Vandals in 455 AD. The Huns gave up the pillage of Rome.
The next time you write something on the web,I suggest that you seek the advice of someone who holds at least a diploma of primary school.
Ah one last thing, I am Italian from Trieste and I always check my spelling. I recommend that you do the same.
CalamityJane

Reply Fri 1 May, 2015 06:45 pm
@Maria Consuelo,
This is a very old topic of iwillwin, Maria.
We beheaded him a long time ago Wink
ossobuco

Reply Fri 1 May, 2015 08:44 pm
@CalamityJane,
True.
0 Replies