Why I hate Italians

Below viewing threshold (view)
tonytony

Reply Thu 11 Jun, 2009 05:09 pm
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! Italians suck!! Arrogants, Ignorants, ZERO FOR TURRISM, I do not really understand what they want!!! They just think they are the best, while nothing works in Italy, really NOTHING! Italy is devided, Few wolves and sooooooooooo many cheaps... poor Italy, pure illusion, the only thing they have done well is advertise themselves abroad...
CalamityJane

Reply Thu 11 Jun, 2009 07:01 pm
@tonytony,
Let me guess, you work for Chrysler, right?
ossobuco

Reply Thu 11 Jun, 2009 07:14 pm
@CalamityJane,
(snort)
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Thu 11 Jun, 2009 08:31 pm
@CalamityJane,
You think changing a fan belt on a Dodge Caravan is tough....just wait
CalamityJane

Reply Thu 11 Jun, 2009 09:30 pm
@panzade,
FIAT advertises the pantyhose fan belt replacement! Wink
0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 11 Jun, 2009 09:59 pm
@Chiller27,
Wow. I hope I can find that when I need it.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 11 Jun, 2009 10:32 pm
@roger,
Where the hell is our Kicky?
0 Replies

niubbo

Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2010 12:22 pm
@snood,
It's mamma mia, not mama mia. If you wanna talk about stupid stereotypes, just do it correctly.
0 Replies

duranlove

Reply Sat 17 Apr, 2010 08:50 am
I'm an Italian girl.
Many Italians are **** because they are unwilling to work or cheat.
But we're not all like that.
there are many people who are committed, who love, who want to change our state!
But we are always hampered by those in power.
0 Replies

matteo

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2010 07:52 pm
do a bit of research, italians are everywhere , sports (soccer), cars (ferrari, lancia, lanborghini) , food, history( roman empire culumbus ((america got culumbus day, a whole day devoted to an italian !!!!)) , scienze (from rinassaince, to nasa projects, CERN ) , army (beretta), crime, ast, architeture and so on ...
so face it italians always get mixed in everythingm no matter what , and tha's why they are a great country ,the populatons is only 45 milions so let me ask : how many americans there are in the world?????
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2010 08:29 pm
Some of us in the u.s. like italians and italy. Don't hate us for this stupid thread.
roger

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2010 09:42 pm
@ossobuco,
I'm loving this stupid thread, if only for the literary content.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2010 09:46 pm
@roger,
Show me the goods..
roger

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2010 09:53 pm
@ossobuco,
'Nuff Said?

Chiller27 wrote:

Yes, I hate you people too.
And I'm a hundred percent Puerto Rican!!
You disgusting, wife beating shirt, hairy chest showing, fake gold wearing black Mazda Miata, Italian flag on the rear view mirror, Sicilian grand mother moor (nigger) ******* guinea.- which is no wonder all you fucks have that nigger rap blasting out of your cars-.
You arrogant sister ******* people, are loud obnoxious self righteous fools. With your juvenile greasy hair all blown out like desperate fagots at a fag bar, you've turn your hideous women which either resemble Sasquatches or loud mouth **** smelling trolls into hermaphrodite with more cock then you piles of ****! when you are walking around with that unsubstantiated walk of accomplishment realize every other person you pass is laughing at you, the world can sense a loser at sight. Do society a favor, stop ******* your sisters and reproducing your ******* little rats.

Yeah iwillwin -bullshit- I'm with you too - I hate you and you're fucken race to. BURN IN HELL RETARDED GUINEA!

tonytony wrote:

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! Italians suck!! Arrogants, Ignorants, ZERO FOR TURRISM, I do not really understand what they want!!! They just think they are the best, while nothing works in Italy, really NOTHING! Italy is devided, Few wolves and sooooooooooo many cheaps... poor Italy, pure illusion, the only thing they have done well is advertise themselves abroad...

Need more, let me know.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 18 Apr, 2010 10:04 pm
@roger,
That's enough. Seem faux retrograde, concocted, but in any case, very unreal, doltish.
Good grief. Plus, I don't want to hear it.
0 Replies

ShinyShilla

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2010 03:14 pm
@iwillwin,
D: I hate persons who hate people of a nation, and prejudices... If some italians are stupid, well, other italians can be good person. Sorry but I'm italian, I' d like to write better, but I can't
panzade

Reply Mon 11 Oct, 2010 04:07 pm
@ShinyShilla,
welcome to a2k Shiny.What you wrote, and the way you wrote was powerful enough.
Stay and talk to us. Per favore.
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
Natasha111

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2011 10:16 am
@tonytony,
by the way do NOT ever work for an ITALIAN they will treat you like **** and use you like toilet paper.
0 Replies