How to Loss Weight?

Thu 24 Nov, 2016 04:33 am
How to Loss Weight?

cicerone imposter

Thu 24 Nov, 2016 01:53 pm
@beingchinmay,
Don't ever go on a diet; it never works. The trick is to eat small meals throughout the day that includes more veggies and fruits, and drink lots of water. (Stay away from soft drinks that's full of sugar.) Also get into a daily routine of exercise if just to walk for a half hour or so.
beingchinmay

Fri 25 Nov, 2016 12:16 am
@cicerone imposter,
Thanks For Giving Nice Suggetion
mickykane

Wed 14 Dec, 2016 01:16 am
@beingchinmay,
Hey! All this works but for me Yoga is an evergreen practice that can help you with easy weight loss. I have tried it and I am sure about that. Join the yoga classes ner you and soon you will be happy with what I advised.
farmerman

Wed 14 Dec, 2016 06:03 am
@beingchinmay,
do little things. I was a person who enjoyed "MAlta Goya" sodas. I drank them nd sugar laden coca cola by the case.I also ate snacks(crisps were my undoing) nd big meals I ballooned up to bout 235 (lb) in the last 10 years. I had an emergency surgery in March 2016 and sat down and talked with a nutritionist and made these little changes
1I quit those phosphorilated sweet (and diet) sodas. Sugar and phosphorilated "fake" sugars all have dietary effects . I now drink flavored water with no carbonation or phosphorilation

2as CI said, many small meals vs huge restaurant sized meals. I now eat a big breakfast, a light lunch nd a lightish supper. Desserts are a conscious effort to keep calories low. I will eat a treat dessert maybe once a week but usually eat fruits or those "OUTSHINE" ice pops (They make some awesome fruity flavors and arent considered diet food)

3 count calories nd enjoy life but try to keep cap on a days eats

4EXERCISE. I walk every day and twice a week go for a 2 to 5 mile hike.

Since Early March 2016 Ive lost 35 lbs . Im down to 192 and feeling great. I can do squats again and I dont feel like Im carrying 3 bowling balls around my waist.

Sugar in everything seemed to be my biggest source of fatness. I turned 66 on Dec 1 and Ive felt as good as ever. Im not gonna take up downhill skiing because I understand the chemistry of bone as it ages and I know it would be a stupid exercise even though I was very good skier in my younger days. Ill stick to hiking and moderate climbing.

It works and the neat part is, once you develop this pattern of eating and exercising (so that you are NOT purposely "dieting" you can lose weight as a desired outcome of a lifestyle.You will sort peak out nd , Iv kinda reached one of those plateaus, its no big effort to keep going. SO Im only losing a pound a month now, I can live with that.

Fil Albuquerque

Wed 14 Dec, 2016 09:03 am
@beingchinmay,
Cut the carbons.
0 Replies

loardeva

Fri 16 Dec, 2016 11:18 pm
@beingchinmay,
Actually for losing your weight you have to exercise daily 2-3 hours. And your daily meal is very important. You cannot eat oily foods and junk foods. Keep vegetables and fruits in your daily routine. Sleep properly. It'll help you a lot to lose your weight.
Anne Perry

Tue 20 Dec, 2016 01:14 am
If you want to lose weight ,first of all it will depend upon what are you eat everyday.If you are eating junk food daily ,it doesn't helps you to lose weight in nay manner.Here are some tips that helps you to lose weight
1 Drink lukewarm water with lemon and honey daily when you wake up.
2 Eat salad in lunch
3 Never skip ypur breakfast in any manner ,in breakfast you can eat ,Brown bread with boiled eggs.
4 Dinner must be light ,and include veggies and proteins in your diet.
0 Replies

Ragman

Sun 25 Dec, 2016 01:33 pm
@loardeva,
loardeva wrote:

Actually for losing your weight you have to exercise daily 2-3 hours.

It seems you must either learn the English language or learn about the topic of physical education. This is poor advice and extreme nonsense. 2-3 hours of exercise per day? In deed! Competitive prof athletes might do this for Olympic level events.
0 Replies

hairmag

Tue 10 Jan, 2017 06:03 am
I think exercise and good diet will reduce your weight
0 Replies

badra100

Tue 31 Jan, 2017 11:12 pm
After seeing this I really want to share something because I spent years jumping from diet to diet without seeing any results until I came across Pams magic plan (google it). Without doubt its the best weight loss that I have ever achieved and I am still trim to this day.
0 Replies

JosephAdsilg

Thu 2 Feb, 2017 01:18 am
@beingchinmay,
Weight Loss Simple way is goto Gym
0 Replies

Marteena

Wed 8 Feb, 2017 09:23 am
@beingchinmay,
Hello...
i am 22, and also have too weight...i always wounder that how i can reduce weight. Then i follow few things...here i, same suggest you what i do for loose my weight. first i stop extra eating...and start morning walk and evening walk at least half an hour...when i didn't able to go for walk... then i danced at home...and one thing i stop eating nonvagiterian food.
0 Replies

Krumple

Wed 8 Feb, 2017 12:42 pm
@beingchinmay,
beingchinmay wrote:

How to Loss Weight?

Burn more calories than you consume per day.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Wed 8 Feb, 2017 10:50 pm
@farmerman,
Drank my share of Coke while in the USAF back in the late fifties. Drank em with peanuts; a real treat. I don't touch the stuff anymore, because of the high sugar.
As a matter of fact, that's when a buddy of mine got me to drinking beer. He'd buy me a can, and tell me just take a sip or two. By the time I got stationed in Morocco, I was drinking with the best of them.
About a year ago, my doctor said, "no more alcohol." She doesn't know how much I've suffered ever since.
0 Replies

utonefootwear

Mon 13 Feb, 2017 06:09 am
@beingchinmay,
Both exercise and diet work..But take much water as much as possible. go for running or walking everyday. Take your dinner before 2-3 hours going to sleep
cicerone imposter

Mon 13 Feb, 2017 06:53 pm
@utonefootwear,
I had stomach flu recently, and lost 10 pounds.
Region Philbis

Mon 13 Feb, 2017 07:44 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
lost 10 pounds
my mom just got home from a two week hospital stay.
i lost the same amount... i'm calling it the #WorryDiet
0 Replies

joannawood1245

Tue 14 Feb, 2017 04:09 am
@cicerone imposter,
and need to eat protein
0 Replies

joannawood1245

Tue 14 Feb, 2017 04:13 am
@mickykane,
I practice Yoga 5 months and lose 20 lb, it is helpful, but also need to control your diet, and eat Vegetable and fruit and protein.