8

How to Loss Weight?

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2016 04:33 am
How to Loss Weight?

3  
Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2016 01:53 pm
@beingchinmay,
Don't ever go on a diet; it never works. The trick is to eat small meals throughout the day that includes more veggies and fruits, and drink lots of water. (Stay away from soft drinks that's full of sugar.) Also get into a daily routine of exercise if just to walk for a half hour or so.
beingchinmay

0  
Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2016 12:16 am
@cicerone imposter,
Thanks For Giving Nice Suggetion
mickykane

0  
Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2016 01:16 am
@beingchinmay,
Hey! All this works but for me Yoga is an evergreen practice that can help you with easy weight loss. I have tried it and I am sure about that. Join the yoga classes ner you and soon you will be happy with what I advised.

2  
Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2016 06:03 am
@beingchinmay,
do little things. I was a person who enjoyed "MAlta Goya" sodas. I drank them nd sugar laden coca cola by the case.I also ate snacks(crisps were my undoing) nd big meals I ballooned up to bout 235 (lb) in the last 10 years. I had an emergency surgery in March 2016 and sat down and talked with a nutritionist and made these little changes
1I quit those phosphorilated sweet (and diet) sodas. Sugar and phosphorilated "fake" sugars all have dietary effects . I now drink flavored water with no carbonation or phosphorilation

2as CI said, many small meals vs huge restaurant sized meals. I now eat a big breakfast, a light lunch nd a lightish supper. Desserts are a conscious effort to keep calories low. I will eat a treat dessert maybe once a week but usually eat fruits or those "OUTSHINE" ice pops (They make some awesome fruity flavors and arent considered diet food)

3 count calories nd enjoy life but try to keep cap on a days eats

4EXERCISE. I walk every day and twice a week go for a 2 to 5 mile hike.

Since Early March 2016 Ive lost 35 lbs . Im down to 192 and feeling great. I can do squats again and I dont feel like Im carrying 3 bowling balls around my waist.

Sugar in everything seemed to be my biggest source of fatness. I turned 66 on Dec 1 and Ive felt as good as ever. Im not gonna take up downhill skiing because I understand the chemistry of bone as it ages and I know it would be a stupid exercise even though I was very good skier in my younger days. Ill stick to hiking and moderate climbing.

It works and the neat part is, once you develop this pattern of eating and exercising (so that you are NOT purposely "dieting" you can lose weight as a desired outcome of a lifestyle.You will sort peak out nd , Iv kinda reached one of those plateaus, its no big effort to keep going. SO Im only losing a pound a month now, I can live with that.

Fil Albuquerque

2  
Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2016 09:03 am
@beingchinmay,
Cut the carbons.

loardeva

2  
Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2016 11:18 pm
@beingchinmay,
Actually for losing your weight you have to exercise daily 2-3 hours. And your daily meal is very important. You cannot eat oily foods and junk foods. Keep vegetables and fruits in your daily routine. Sleep properly. It'll help you a lot to lose your weight.
Anne Perry

0  
Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2016 01:14 am
If you want to lose weight ,first of all it will depend upon what are you eat everyday.If you are eating junk food daily ,it doesn't helps you to lose weight in nay manner.Here are some tips that helps you to lose weight
1 Drink lukewarm water with lemon and honey daily when you wake up.
2 Eat salad in lunch
3 Never skip ypur breakfast in any manner ,in breakfast you can eat ,Brown bread with boiled eggs.
4 Dinner must be light ,and include veggies and proteins in your diet.

Ragman

2  
Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 01:33 pm
@loardeva,
loardeva wrote:

Actually for losing your weight you have to exercise daily 2-3 hours.

It seems you must either learn the English language or learn about the topic of physical education. This is poor advice and extreme nonsense. 2-3 hours of exercise per day? In deed! Competitive prof athletes might do this for Olympic level events.

hairmag

0  
Reply Tue 10 Jan, 2017 06:03 am
I think exercise and good diet will reduce your weight