How to handle situation I created ?

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2016 04:39 am
I m 30yrs old married female. I have a very good family life, best husband and cute kid. Before 5 months back I met someone online who is handsome, caring married guy. We fell in love actually. I was on cloud 9 and everything seems so perfect and we decided to meet finally and he stays miles apart. We know each and everything about each other and chemistry is amazing. But few days before he decided to book his tickets, I lied that I have some work and he should not come that time. But actual thing is I feel so ashamed that I lied to my loving husband who is always there with me. Only problem in our relationship is extremely less sex. But I don't want to make my husband's life a lie by having me an affair. I am an emotional person who never had physical relations instead my husband. Now my question is how can I handle this situation with my lover. I don't know how he will take it? I am worried about him also. Please help
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 918 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Candlelight8

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2016 05:14 am
@saktears,
The second sentence in your post contradicts every sentence that follows.
Candlelight8
Will2016

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2016 09:24 am
@Candlelight8,
Dear saktears,

Your first and only concerns should be for your husband and family!!! You shouldn't concern yourself with an external partner or lover. You have committed to a life of marriage. Honor it. If you need help, seek a counseling.

URL: http://able2know.org/user/saktears/
Candlelight8

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2016 12:02 pm
@Will2016,
You responded to my reply to saktears. I am Candlelight8. "This How to handle situation I created" is not my post. My answer to saktears was the one about "your second sentence contradicts all the sentences following". You responded to my reply and not to her post. You wrote to me what you wanted to say to her. You have to click on her reply button and not mine. It is easy to make a mistake. I responded to a post that was 2 years old not to long ago. I'm just learning this forum thing myself. Candlelight8 not saktears
Will2016

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2016 01:37 pm
@Candlelight8,
thank you
0 Replies

saktears

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2016 08:47 pm
@Will2016,
Thank you for your reply. I don't know why these human emotions so complicated. I am still in double mind, can't sleep, can't eat but I am sure I will find my way.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2016 09:00 pm
@Candlelight8,
Jesus Christ candlelight it's not that big a deal most of the time if someone clicks reply or reply all. Someone with any common sense can figure out he was talking about the person with the problem, not you.

To the OP, break up with the guy, don't tell your spouse, and it on with your life. You made a mistake, move on.
Candlelight8

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2016 10:00 pm
@chai2,
I am puzzled at the pique fomented by my helpful post for which I was thanked? Perhaps you would elaborate?
Candlelight8
0 Replies

Eley

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2016 08:46 am
@saktears,
You are a 30 year old married woman who has a loving husband and beautiful children; you have something some single women would give their right arm for. Why are you trying to sabotage the beautiful life that you have for a man who just wants to empty himself inside of you?

You say the both of you are in love? Really? You are in love with a man you have never met? If this man truly and i mean TRULY loved you he would wait until you're both divorced and dated you openly. No man who wants to sleep with a married woman is in love with her. He's in it for the sex. You are not in love you are in fantasy-land. You don't even know the man.

I'll give you credit though for putting a stop to it before you crossed into a physical affair.

My advice, work on your marriage. You are only 30 years old. Every marriage gets into a rut but having an affair is not the way to solve it. You have to figure out how to get out of the rut. What was it that made your husband attracted to you in the earlier days of your marriage/dating/coutship? Go back in time and do what you used to do to make yourself sexy for him. Don't give up and keep on trying.

He will respond....IF you keep trying.
0 Replies