I'm cheating and can't stop

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 10:32 pm
So I've been cheating on my wife of 20 years. Over the last two years I've gone from going to the occasional strip club on a business trip, to getting happy endings at Asians massage parlors to meeting prostitutes from Backpage. As a matter of fact, I am scheduled with one of my regular backpage women's tomorrow morning while my wife believes I'm jogging. This behavior is very risky to my health and marriage. I know this, but can't stop. It's all I think about.i justify my behavior (I think) by pointing to several emotional not physical affairs my wife had in her mid twentys (we are highschool sweethearts). Will I every stop? I don't believe I'll get caught because I'm very good and involve the strippers or prostitites in my scheme so they are able to work around my limited time or meet me at locations near my work meetings. It's all so crazy! I feel sick right after, but the drive to repeat it surfaces again after days or even hours sometimes.

jespah

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2016 03:55 am
@Jimfranks33,
Then get some damned counseling.

And consider getting a divorce and giving your wife a chance to meet someone who won't be so damned disrespectful to her and lie to her 24/7.
Eliusa

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2016 06:10 am
@jespah,
How do you know his wife wouldn't rather stay married to him no matter what?
jespah

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2016 07:33 am
@Eliusa,
I don't. But at least she would know the truth about his crap, and be able to make the decision herself. This way, it's deceitful.
PUNKEY

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2016 10:49 am
"This behavior is very risky to my health and marriage"

Yet you can't stop?

Sounds like an addiction to me.
PUNKEY

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2016 11:06 am
@PUNKEY,
This post reminds me of :
"SOMEBODY STOP ME"
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2016 03:41 pm
@jespah,
Yeah lets tell her so she can choose to stay and be in pain.
Take her calmness away.
I say if she can be in a dark one more day - no one can take it away from her.
When it is her time to know - it will be revealed to her but not by you.
Don't try to be who you aren't. It must come by itself. Or never.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2016 03:54 pm
@Jimfranks33,
Jim I'm also that wy except it's that one more beer or dish of ice cream
0 Replies

Eley

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2016 12:57 pm
@Jimfranks33,
Why not just get a divorce then you can have all the sex you want?
0 Replies

Chieko101

Reply Thu 20 Oct, 2016 12:51 pm
@Jimfranks33,
Are you happily married. This has happened to me and cannot understand the mans perspective if you are indeed happy and satisfied. It does sound like an addiction since you are willing to risk your wife's health. Do you care about her at all?
Betrayedtwice

Reply Wed 29 Mar, 2017 06:26 pm
@Chieko101,
I agree you can't possibly love her. People who love their wives don't do this and let's hope you don't give her aids or hep c and ruin her life more. Your unworthy of any real woman better to get divorced so she can find a real man and you can have diseased whores for a few dollars until you get aids or some disease that's makes you incapable and unwanted by all women.
0 Replies