is she not interested ?? how to deal with her ?

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2016 05:35 pm
i have been talking to this girl for a while. we went out several times. she studies in my uni but she lives in another country. so now in the summer vacation the only way of communication is texting. she always replies instantly to my messages. on her birthday i sent her funny picture i made for her. she liked it and she said thank you so much and she put it as her profile picture. a day later she sent me a text saying " hey Kevin look i put the picture you made for my birthday as profile picture". we continued to text each other but one day she read a message that i sent but she didn't reply for 24 hours. i sent her another message about a different topic and I didn't mention at all the fact that she ignored me , she replied to my message and then she said was tired on the bed the whole day. i personally didn't buy this. we continued to message and she still replies instantly. then after two weeks of instant replies again one day she ignored my text message. it shows read yet no reply after 24 hours. in these 24 hours she changed her profile picture and i thought she is not interested. i played it very cool and sent her a message joking about how she is taking too much time to respond. she responded instantly but I ignored her to see if she would message me . one day later she sent me this " hey are you still alive?"

this is confusing why when I ignored her she tries to get my attentions is she playing hard to get or not interested? and how to deal with her is it because i didnt make a move and what she is expecting from me ?

jespah

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2016 05:38 pm
@tomhanks,
Fer crying out loud, can't the girl get a day to herself?

Find something to do with your time, instead of hanging on her every text and like and snap.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2016 05:41 pm
@tomhanks,
Can you get a life?
tomhanks

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2016 05:47 pm
@Ragman,
i do have a life but i am sorry thats basic etiquette if you read a message than you are ready to reply. if you are not in the mood to reply busy then you dont check your phone
jespah

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2016 06:02 pm
@tomhanks,
Or she could have hit it by mistake or not have had anything to say.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2016 06:24 pm
@tomhanks,
tomhanks wrote:

i do have a life but i am sorry thats basic etiquette if you read a message than you are ready to reply. if you are not in the mood to reply busy then you dont check your phone

Is that so?

If it is, then that's stupid.

I get texts all the time that I read, and don't respond right away.

If someone asks me a question, like when, where, why, how, I will probably have to figure something out first in order to respond to them.

I check my phone when I hear I got a text to see if it's something I have to attend to immediately or not.

In fact, that's the number one thing I like about texting. I can think about how I want to respond, and it's in my control if/when/how I'll respond.

The opposite is true too. I send a text, I certainly don't expect anyone to drop everything. They'll get back to me in their time.

Anyway, that's how adults do it.

0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2016 08:29 pm
@tomhanks,
tomhanks wrote:
thats basic etiquette if you read a message than you are ready to reply

nope

so not
0 Replies