I need advise about relationship to single man?

ahmedeg

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2015 02:26 am
I need help on where I should go from here because I feel like I am in a never ending rut. I’ve been out for over five years and have been single my entire life. I’ve never been intimate

I, m 30 years old
Live life is not happy at all,
I know it’s my fault if I am lonely or want to be in a relationship and I suffer from a lack of understanding of women correctly and I want what are the steps that I could understand them women, as well as how to deal with it
And win the hearts of women through chat

I am giving up hope and reverting to my old ways. I feel like I have done everything that I can to improve myself including therapy and am not sure where to go next

Thanks for taking the time to read

jespah

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2015 06:00 am
@ahmedeg,
So you're a woman looking to be intimate with other women? And then your title says you're a guy? The whole thread is confusing - recognize that in western culture, when you say you're 'out', it means you are telling the world that you're gay or lesbian or bi.

You sound depressed. I suggest you seek out counseling. Start talking about your feelings with an impartial professional.
ahmedeg

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 09:04 am
@jespah,
No i,m man
My name is Ahmed
I, m 30 years old
need advise for relationship to single man?
I need help on where I should go from here because I feel like I am in a never ending rut. I’ve been out for over five years and have been single my entire life. I’ve never been intimate

Live life is not happy at all,
I know it’s my fault if I am lonely or want to be in a relationship and I suffer from a lack of understanding of women correctly and I want what are the steps that I could understand them women, as well as how to deal with it

how i can attract her and win her heart online or face to face

I am giving up hope and reverting to my old ways. I feel like I have done everything that I can to improve myself including therapy and am not sure where to go next

Note : looking for long term relationship
Thanks for taking the time to read?
jespah

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 10:46 am
@ahmedeg,
You're still not using English slang correctly, but so be it. I take it you are a heterosexual man interested in dating women.

Here's what I will tell you, what I tell everyone, regardless of culture or sexual identity.

Meet people.

Say hello. Smile. Ask directions, or give them. Say good morning. Hold doors for people with packages. Thank people who do things like that for you. Ask if the bus is late. That sort of thing.

That is, open your mouth and have small conversations. It's called small talk for a reason. It is nothing too involved or intimate or deep. It is the weather and sports teams and the price of eggs.

But it gets you to talk to people, to open up a tiny bit. It also makes it easier when you see someone you really want to talk to. Eventually, you'll make friends with some of these people. And they will have daughters or sisters, nieces, or coworkers, and they will tell those ladies that they know this nice young man named Ahmed who is pleasant and polite and is a good listener and would they like to meet him.

This stuff doesn't happen overnight, but it can work. And even if it doesn't, in the meantime, you are making friends and are more involved in your community. Those are pretty good things, too.
Olivier5

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 11:18 am
@ahmedeg,
The answer will depend on the country you live in. It's easier to meet and become intimate with women in, say, Thailand than in Saudi Arabia.
Vernon of Prague

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 04:38 pm
@ahmedeg,
Hi Ahmen,

regret to say that but I am in similar position. I am 27. But if this will cheer you up, there are MILLIONS of dudes all over the word just like us. It's really nothing uncommon these days . I could tell why, but let's make it brief.

There are 2 aspects of attraction (according to Evolutionists which is the very only would-be scientifif theory regarding mating I believe):

Alfa qualities: basically you are saying you are good for intercourse. That means 2 things: you are physically attractive. I mean you genes, your body shape, how you dress... second, it's about preselection. This is a tricky one: you must say to yiur surrounding by either subtle or apparent messages other women like you. I do not believe this kind of message is possible to fake UNLESS it is true and you have real preselection and females want you. Some people call it charisma.

Beta qualities: saying you are good father, carer. It means you are willing to take care of her, that is true BUT the question is how well you can take care - your money status, you fame, your job, etc. tells women how quality future father you can be.

So, conclusion is: if you want to change your current situation you a) need to take care of your body AND somehow... start dating, sexing women... and/or b) become objectively successful. At least popular in your group but considering you are not that young and popularity is mostly case of teenagers, being financially secure and/or with good future possibilities.

Welcome to the real life, dude!
ehBeth

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 04:50 pm
@ahmedeg,
Hi Ahmed.

Welcome to A2K.

ahmedeg wrote:

I’ve been out for over five years

What does the above phrase mean?
Vernon of Prague

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2015 06:34 am
@ahmedeg,
oh well... I am not going to say that what I wrote above is not true, but people here are right. All of them. You need to speak a lot of people, that is true, but also there might be some cultural or individal obstacles others are not aware of. You must describe your situation more deeply...
0 Replies

ahmedeg

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2015 03:34 pm
@jespah,
Thanks Jespah
I have read your reply and its very helpful for me and i will start to work with your advise and i do like to learn from you
how i can attract woman online and win her heart

Thanks
0 Replies

ahmedeg

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2015 03:37 pm
@Olivier5,
I,m from Egypt but i,m looking for international and online who i can talk to her and understand her and found real love and can win her heart
0 Replies

ahmedeg

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2015 03:42 pm
@Vernon of Prague,
Thanks Vernon
you have right in your words
and i have start to work with my body to get gym but i have problem in my private area and i looking about it
but about words and chat i do like to can know how i understand the woman i talk and how i can get the right key for her heart and mind
how i can from chat with her how i can understand this woman need this kind of words and chat and care
and other woman like other kind of words and chat

wait your advise
thanks
ahmedeg

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2015 03:44 pm
@ehBeth,
Thanks ehBeth
this words mean i have try for find my love and find real friend for 5 years i try hard but no way
0 Replies

Vernon of Prague

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2015 05:21 am
@ahmedeg,
Quote:
Thanks Vernon
you have right in your words
and i have start to work with my body to get gym but i have problem in my private area and i looking about it
but about words and chat i do like to can know how i understand the woman i talk and how i can get the right key for her heart and mind
how i can from chat with her how i can understand this woman need this kind of words and chat and care

wait your advise
thanks

You absolutely got to the gym and take care of your clothes and hairstyle. That's without discussion.

When it comes to talking to girls... I believe there is no manual or scrip or rules on how to do so. You talk to girls the very same way you talk to anybody else. The only exception are your subtle messages. Basically, your mind will tell you what to say (and you already know what to say because you are smart socially experienced guy) and you heart will tell you HOW to say it. Yeah, this is my advice and always will be: listen to your heart. As my preious colleagues said, just go outside, talk to women and you will learn step by step how to do things. There is really not much to say. Just give yourself opportunity. You need a lot of people and lot of women to learn how to be good with them.

Just remember:
- stay sexy
- every person, women included, like people who they feel good with. Be gentleman, be friends (unless "you huntin' p@ssy, then be shallow douche Smile )
- have something to offer - your attention, compassion, good look...
- understand that every woman is different. But somewhere deep we are all the same. No matter how cold or cocky or distant we seem, we all want to be loved and important for someone.... work with that.
- if you REALLY need some practical advice, try to search for some books... there are tons of books and YouTube videos, so I am not even going to recommend anything. You'll soon find enough material for yourself...
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2015 02:35 am
@ahmedeg,
Quote:
I,m from Egypt but i,m looking for international and online who i can talk to

Quote:
and i have start to work with my body to get gym

Quote:
but i have problem in my private area and i looking about it

Quote:

I understand that you feel that "long distance" will win you love. I understand because you don't love yourself you feel that you need to build your body, you need to view options "down there" and what you can do and so, on-line international where you don't have to meet or just on-line full stop is your answer.

ahmedeg, take another look in that mirror and ask youself all that you are and all that you can offer has love, has compassion has the will and desire, what is a muscle in the body? Or the size of a penis if this is your concern. Women love the "person" they meet and in that they love.

Please stop and just be yourself totally yourself. There is someone out there that will love you for that, not this false person that you are now thinking that you should be.
ahmedeg

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2015 06:10 am
@Vernon of Prague,
Thanks
About Gym and clothes its done
about how i speak with the woman
i do like to learn
how to make a woman fall in love with you fast
- about how to be sexy when i talk with her
- how i can know what woman need without she talk
How to be loved

Thanks
ahmedeg

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2015 06:14 am
@FOUND SOUL,
how i can give her the love and personality she need
0 Replies

Vernon of Prague

Reply Sat 20 Jun, 2015 06:00 pm
@ahmedeg,
Quote:
i do like to learn
1)how to make a woman fall in love with you fast
-2) about how to be sexy when i talk with her
- 3)how i can know what woman need without she talk
How to be loved

1) bullsh@t. You can't do that fast. Why do you even want to? Make women to like you, that is first step. Do not plan so much ahead...
2) be confident. That is most of the trick. IMHO
3) not even woman knows that Smile . Just... listen to your heart. Keep your eyes open and learn. If you are OK, eventually you will learn everything by mere observing and trying. Keep goinf, there's no other way.
ahmedeg

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2015 03:29 am
@Vernon of Prague,
i don't want to make it fast but i do like to know sample question to can ask her and best answer when she ask me about any thing
Vernon of Prague

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2015 04:45 pm
@ahmedeg,
Quote:
i don't want to make it fast but i do like to know sample question to can ask her and best answer when she ask me about any thing

if you are looking for a girlfriend, not just hook up date, the best thing you can do is being yourself and confident. Imagine you are talking to just any other guy or woman you are not romantically interested to. Just... keep similar attitude. But you want to impress her, so as I suggested - be clean, well dressed, in good shape, smile, joke, here and there make fun of her (so she knows you are not afriad of her), tell her interesting stories... you know. Stuff.

There are many people who have long term problems with females (me included btw...) and every of them is special case. There is no way to help you over the internet. Search Wiky How for tips and then just try and learn, try and learn... Don't be frustrated if it does not work, just carry on. If you need sex badly then... you know, there are certain services. If you need company, do not seek around women because women hate males who seem to be lonely. Have a good job, good friends and good life first. With this, dating will be much easier.

So as you can see there are no secrets, tips or hints you already don't know. There is no secret, only you and the world.

Good luck...

and also, select this post as answer to you question, so I can feel better Smile
0 Replies