Is my soon-to-leave boss interested or being friendly?

glitterbag

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2015 05:09 pm
Something else to think about. Thirty year old men tend to date 18 year old girls because women closer to their own age realize they are losers. Women in their late 20's (most of them anyway) spot immaturity in men their own age and try to avoid them. They can be a ton of fun at a party, know lots of jokes, but lack personal responsibility which tends to let them make terrible life choices.

And when I say loser, I'm not taking about how much money they make, I'm talking about how they treat people, have they been to prison, are they reckless. I'm not keen about a guy who is comfortable making racist jokes, and also zeroing in on your ethnicity to come up with catchy things to call you. He sounds like a train wreck, I'm saying that because when I was 23 I married a train wreck. The marriage was a nightmare, I would not want anyone to put up the crap I did. We split up after 4 years and suddenly I felt a peace of mind that was so gratifying. I thought I would never get married again, I dated a lot and I thank my lucky stars I avoided traps like my first husband. I did remarry and have been married for 37 years.

The reason the members all sound the same to you is because we have all stuck our finger in a light socket before, and learned never to do it again. Everyone is trying to prevent you from getting injured.

Listen, don't listen, but be safe.
rosevilla425

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2015 08:29 pm
@glitterbag,
But see you're the only one being nice about it. This guy sounds exactly like your ex husband. He does lack responsibility in my opinion. I'm so thankful for your opinion. I'm definitely changing my mind about him.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2015 09:38 pm
@rosevilla425,
Well, you're one of the few members who ever said I was nice.

Seriously, your only 18, live a little, learn what makes people worth your time, energy and friendship.
wmwcjr

Reply Sun 19 Apr, 2015 03:20 pm
@glitterbag,
I, too, say you're nice. Mr. Green
glitterbag

Reply Sun 19 Apr, 2015 07:35 pm
@wmwcjr,
You are a gentleman, and I appreciate your compliment. Bless you.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2015 11:50 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Well, you're one of the few members who ever said I was nice.

Once, in a fit of passion, I said I thought you were alright.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2015 09:18 pm
@izzythepush,
Well, you were drinking (hic) at the time, but I considered it a compliment because I was (hic) drinking at that time as well.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2015 01:28 am
@glitterbag,
When aren't we drinking?
0 Replies