I want to be different..

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2014 06:55 pm
My life is good, but I can never find happiness, I always feel down. I dont have any social life, (nobody really likes me). I just feel like a loser. Im not good at anything... I fail at school, even when I try. I try things to try give me some lifting up, but it normally just brings me down again. I feel like I'm just an embarrassment to my family, and I might as well just be dead. All I want it to feel happy at least half of the day. I just want to give up. What do I do? Do I keep going on feeling like this? Or do I find something to make me feel better (Suggestions?). Or do I kill myself? (Best and quickest ways to do it).

jespah

Reply Mon 17 Nov, 2014 07:00 pm
@ChattyFibre,
My suggestion to you is to talk to your folks, or a trusted adult, about how you're feeling. Suicide is a permanent solution to what, most of the time, turn out to be rather temporary problems. I urge you to get some help. You don't have to suffer.
ChattyFibre

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2014 12:23 am
@jespah,
What if there is nobody..
jespah

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2014 01:49 pm
@ChattyFibre,
You have teachers? A principal? A member of the clergy? A neighbor? A coach? There are people out there.
ChattyFibre

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2014 01:55 pm
@jespah,
no body i can trust
Germlat

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2014 02:00 pm
@ChattyFibre,
There's always somebody...everyone can feel the way you do at a time or another....you're not abnormal just sincere. Something surprising happens when you are sincere: others can relate...it makes them more prone to share their feelings and frailties. Can you imagine how good you could make others who feel the same way you do feel...make them feel they are not alone...there's a lot of power there to help others ...
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2014 04:01 pm
@ChattyFibre,
Nobody you can trust not to do what? Or, to do what? Is there a certain person you might talk to for your own well being but are afraid they'd talk to your parents? Who don't you trust to have an understanding of how you're feeling?
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2014 05:00 pm
@JPB,
There seems to be many misconceptions about other people and his/her own abilities. Somewhere along the line, this person seems to have experienced some negative experience, and now feels inferior from that experience.

It's an inferiority complex of the worst kind.

Quote:
in·fe·ri·or·i·ty com·plex
noun
an unrealistic feeling of general inadequacy caused by actual or supposed inferiority in one sphere, sometimes marked by aggressive behavior in compensation.
0 Replies

ChattyFibre

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2014 05:05 pm
@JPB,
I guess, just nobody cares. And nobody would want to help...
0 Replies

ChattyFibre

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2014 05:08 pm
@ChattyFibre,
Wink Thanks 4 the help,.. Who do u guys recommend me talking to? That wouldn't judge me/shut me down but would actually care and would want 2 help me out? Smile
ehBeth

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2014 05:29 pm
@ChattyFibre,
Do you go to school?
Germlat

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2014 05:54 pm
@ChattyFibre,
Just about anyone chatty...feel free to p.m. Me ok.
ChattyFibre

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2014 06:40 pm
@ehBeth,
Yes I do
ehBeth

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2014 06:41 pm
@ChattyFibre,
Do you enjoy any of your classes?

(or as I thought of it at the time - are there any classes/teachers that don't annoy you?)
ChattyFibre

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2014 06:41 pm
@Germlat,
But then people might think im strange or they wont like me anymore...
ChattyFibre

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2014 06:43 pm
@ehBeth,
There are some teachers that are nice, but if I told them, they will tell my parents and put me into a counsilling office, for the rest of my schooling. (My school is all fuddy duddy bout that,... thier christians so they r against this sort of thing) Sad
ehBeth

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2014 06:51 pm
@ChattyFibre,
It is possible that some counselling might help.

There are definitely ups and downs when you're in school and sometimes it can help to have someone help smooth those ups and downs for you.

Would it be a bad thing if your parents knew that you aren't happy?

There are a lot of posters here who are parents and they often talk about how they want things to be easier/better for their children. I hope your parents feel that way for you.
Germlat

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2014 06:54 pm
@ChattyFibre,
Don't worry about all that...not worth it.
ChattyFibre

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2014 06:55 pm
@ehBeth,
I would upset my parents 2 much, and i dont want 2 hurt them..
ChattyFibre

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2014 06:57 pm
@ehBeth,
Plus councelling, wouldnt rlly help, they will just tell my parents. Plus i dont know them, id rather talk 2 some1 who i trust, and know well. If u know wat i mean