Should I be looking forward to waiting?

jasspie

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2014 12:11 am
I had asked this random girl for a date. Things went very well and we ended up seeing each other more. Things, however moves very quickly for my liking. We had gotten drunk and ended up having sex on the second date. Sex now was a normal thing. While we were never boyfriend and girlfriend, because she at the time she had gotten out of a bad relationship and didn't want another one right away, we were exclusive to each other. We ended up "falling" for each other. Everything was great until she decided to end it because she felt she needed to be single for now. We talked and she explained that she really wished things had gone slower. She had wished we had gotten to know each other before anything serious happened. We agreed we had both fucked up very badly, and I couldn't have agreed more with her regarding wanting to have gone slower. As of now (2 days after we talked) she wants me out of her life because she wants her feelings for me to go away. I had explained that we could start over, have another "first date" and slow things down as much as we could. She agreed that could be an option, just no where near this point in her life. I can tell she wants to be friends right now, but is purposefully pushing me away. What could she be thinking? Would she really consider a "second chance" situation?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 547 • Replies: 1
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 12 Nov, 2014 10:00 am
She knows you are asking for a date in order to start up where you left off - which was WAY too fast. So she thinks that ending it totally will prevent that.

You have to define what "starting over" means. Ask her to go to a show or other public place. Don't drink at these dates. Get to know each other. See if there really is something there.
0 Replies