Is there any natural cure for pimples and acne scars?

Thu 25 Sep, 2014 06:20 am
My daughter pimples decrease with medicines, but come back again when she stop using them. Is there any natural cure to get rid of them?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 36 • Views: 5,114 • Replies: 39
Topic Closed

Lordyaswas

Thu 25 Sep, 2014 06:22 am
@sandra413,
Well, I'm not sure but I bet you or a colleague are going to enlighten us.
0 Replies

Ragman

Thu 25 Sep, 2014 06:30 am
@sandra413,
If, as you write in your profile, you're an expert on health and beauty, why are you asking us?

Spam be gone
0 Replies

djjd62

Thu 25 Sep, 2014 06:34 am
"I am writer ,blogger and health enthusiast.I contributes to various health blogs that mainly cover beauty tips,skin care,hair care advice etc."

blogger or blagger, you decide

one thing is for certain, she's no punctuationalist
0 Replies

luismtzzz

Thu 25 Sep, 2014 03:46 pm
@sandra413,
The answer to your question is: if you are using allopathic medicine you are already using a natural treatment.

Best treatments for pimples are vitamin a derivates. Since vitamin A is a natural product there goes your answer. Continue the treatment your doctor provided and do not experiment with freaky stuff you found on the internet.

If you are just spam, then shame on you.

0 Replies

sandra413

Thu 25 Sep, 2014 10:20 pm
@sandra413,
I agree, I am blogger and writer but not skin care expert. However, I want to consult dermatologists about this problem but I was thinking to try some natural cure as I have heard that natural remedies have no side effects .
Lordyaswas

Fri 26 Sep, 2014 07:27 am
@sandra413,
Yes, I tend to use a mixture of chicken fat, Cahouli oil and then top up the Omega3 with a dash of herring puree.

My skin now glows but I never get a slow dance down at the Tuesday Roller Disco anymore.
tsarstepan

Fri 26 Sep, 2014 07:39 am
@Lordyaswas,
Lordyaswas wrote:

Yes, I tend to use a mixture of chicken fat, Cahouli oil and then top up the Omega3 with a dash of herring puree.

I would replace the chicken fat with pigeon fat. Sure... it's far more expensive but it's a higher quality fat.
Lordyaswas

Fri 26 Sep, 2014 08:01 am
@tsarstepan,
What do you know about it?

Are you a skin blogger or something?
0 Replies

coluber2001

Fri 26 Sep, 2014 12:49 pm
You might try the wheat-free diet from the book, "Wheat Belly" by Dr. William Davis. http://www.wheatbellyblog.com/2012/12/the-acne-miracle/
rahman

Mon 27 Oct, 2014 12:09 pm
@coluber2001,
Aloe Vera is a wonder plant and this can be effectively used to treat acne. Pure Aloe Vera Gel can be applied directly to the affected area. Repeat this process 2-3 times a day.. Within a week, you should get visible results.
rahman

Thu 22 Jan, 2015 03:34 am
@sandra413,
Yes The best way to handle pimple and acne scar naturally is to embrace goodness of Ayurveda. Ayurveda is an ancient form of indian version of medical science. The best part is that it cures pimples,acne cures from the root thus solving the problem permanently that too without any side effects..

1. Make a face pack with Fullers Earth Powder (Multani Mitti) and Sandalwood Powder. Mix them together to make a thick paste and apply it on your face regularly for 15 - 20 minutes.. Wash it off with lukewarm water. You will get results after 2 weeks Edit [Moderator]: Link removed http://www.beautyglimpse.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/sandalwood-multani-mitti-pack.jpg
0 Replies

Juliaspage

Sun 1 Mar, 2015 05:08 am
A quick way to get rid of pimples is the use of lemon juice, which is rich in vitamin C. Lemon juice helps pimples dry up faster. Be sure to use fresh lemon juice and not bottled juice, which has preservatives. Dip a clean cotton swab in fresh lemon juice and apply it to the pimples before going to bed.
0 Replies

littlerose

Fri 6 Mar, 2015 08:28 am
@sandra413,
I've heard that coconut oil treats acne. It should be applied every day before bed.
0 Replies

charleswalker

Tue 24 Nov, 2015 04:42 am
@sandra413,
Proper diet is essential to cure pimples and acne. No oily stuffs.
0 Replies

Awenthomas9

Sat 18 Jun, 2016 10:57 am
@rahman,
Hi rehman,
I agree with you,
Fresh AloeVera gel is a great source of vitamins, which is helpful to heal skin and fade scars.
Thanks!!
0 Replies

janaeflynn

Fri 29 Jul, 2016 05:42 am
Thanks for sharing
0 Replies

scottlinehealth

Sun 31 Jul, 2016 11:08 pm
@sandra413,
15 NATURAL HOME REMEDIES TO GET RID OF ACNE SCARS
Fenugreek Seeds Remedy
Lemon Juice Remedy
Baking Soda and Water Remedy
Lemon Juice and Glycerin
Egg Whites
Baking Soda
Aloe Vera
Coconut Oil
Cucumber
Honey
Potato Slice
Sugar Scrub
Rose Water and Glycerin
Turmeric Powder
0 Replies

Robert Gentel

Sun 31 Jul, 2016 11:21 pm
@sandra413,
The best thing to do in my experience (limited, but I heard this trick from many others who swear by it) is to use a clean towel on your pillow every night. Or wash your pillowcase every day.

Seriously, it is a world of a difference. Acne is partially caused by bacterias, and using a fresh towel on your pillow every day will make a dramatic difference for most people.
0 Replies

busybee22

Sat 13 Aug, 2016 05:28 am
@sandra413,
Hi! I think pimples are so seasonal. There is this time that pimples are growing somewhere in my face; and my friend suggested me that i need to wash my face using a lukewarm water. Then after washing with soap, wash your face again using cold water or ice to close your pores. You may also create a paste (mix baking soda and water) and put it on your face for 1 minute then washed it thoroughly. Baking soda is use to remove excessive oil and dirt, and to lighten pimple marks.
0 Replies