I am the other man and she is now pregnant with her BF's kid.

Derp35

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 04:55 am
Hey.

I am the "other guy" and have been involved in a 7 month fling with a woman I have fallen for. I knew things wouldn't last forever but she has recently found out she is pregnant. The baby is definitely not mine as we live far apart.

I am trying to be happy and supportive for her but I cant help feeling angry and jealous. I have kept these feeling to myself but they make me feel guilty, selfish and confused.

I guess if I didn't care about her I wouldn't be bothered and use this as an opportunity to move on but it feels too soon.

Any guys or women found themselves in this situation? Would really like some perspective and thoughts on this.

Thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 666 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 07:19 am
@Derp35,
Instead of being supportive, it's time for you to step back, delete her contact info and end it.
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 09:44 am
@Derp35,
If you know for sure baby is not yours - try to end it. I know it is not easy and I am the one who hates so much advices like 'forget about it' or 'take it easy', however the longer you wait the harder it will be to get over it.
Just one thing - how do you know baby isn't yours for sure?
Derp35

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 10:54 am
@Eliusa,
Its long distance and we haven't had sex for 2 months, the baby was conceived within the last month, give or take. Plus we used protection anyway.
Eliusa

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2014 01:18 pm
@Derp35,
I hope you will not ever find out that 'baby was born pemie' and protection didn't work. Happens. Women are evil. I am the one:)
Listen, best cure from old love is the new one. Look hard, go meet someone on internet, get your head full of something else (I know, I know...I can't but I feel your pain so close to my heart...no, I am not hitting on you - I am just 'being there and still there' in love with another man LOL)
So! Let's work on 'exit' strategy. Any women you can think of except your so-called 'ex'?

P.S Read my posts. See what women going trough. Maybe it'll help. If not - you will kill A LOT of time> LOL Hugs
0 Replies