The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie

hingehead

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 12:45 am
https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/t1.0-9/s720x720/10603255_10152678612819255_8517631154768734736_n.png
OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 02:08 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

Gee, another gun nut. In my day we called them clips.
Your probably to young to remember history that far back.
But I'M not, so stick your mag where the sun dont shine.
Its not a question of youth, fool.
Magazines and clips are 2 different things -- pretending that u know
what u r talking about.
Buttermilk

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 02:11 am
@Moment-in-Time,
It's not strange. I usually get notifications on my phone regarding YouTube especially if I subscribe. I was merely giving examples. I guess you guys don't look at the comments on YouTube videos or read the comment section. I usually get an idea of how people think when I read the comments. I'm actually glad I am a subscriber it gives me the idea of what society is really like when people hide behind anonymity.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 05:52 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:
How can you possibly assess that he is a fairly decent shot????
The 2 head shots on a moving target
were well placed.

Somehow...that sounds different from "I can't"...which of course, would have been the correct response.

You do not know the target was moving...nor the distance between target and shooter...and supposedly, Wilson was not shooting at Brown's head.

You have lost any sense of decency and objectivity on this issue, David. It is disturbing to see.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 05:54 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

parados wrote:

Quote:
He shot him for trying to beat a police officer to death,
not for jaywalking.

Really? And you know this how? Where you there?
Since Brown was somewhere between 5 and 35 feet away
from Wilson it seems you are arguing it is nothing but retaliation for the beating you claim happened.
It does not seem that.

I can only be redundant, at this point,
until we get additional factual information.

It will be interesting to see if he was doped up on something.
I bet that the coroner will find something in his blood chemistry.

Yes of course the coroner will. Every coroner finds something in every blood sample.

0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 08:59 am
@hingehead,
Notice it is just the mom at home.
hingehead

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 12:01 pm
@coldjoint,
Your point being? Both kids have fathers with jobs? Or both are in single parent families? I am actually struggling to see what you're getting at. I'd appreciate you explaining it.
revelette2

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 01:48 pm
@hingehead,
Kind of what I thought, didn't feel like butting in today.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 02:03 pm
@hingehead,
Quote:
Your point being?

My point being 70% of black families are single parent. Children are a responsibility. That you had to compare their irresponsibility they clearly show by comparing it to a white child is race baiting. It also implies white people are out to get them, which also is just not true.
hingehead

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 02:39 pm
@coldjoint,
But you can't see the inherent racism in that you automatically assume the black kid is single parent but not the white kid? Or is it that a single parent white kid is obviously better than a single parent black kid?

And I'm race-baiting? Wow.

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 03:00 pm
@hingehead,
Many like cj can't see their own racial bigotry. That's the reason I put him on IGNORE long ago; his posts are based on total ignorance and doesn't contribute to any discussion. It's about 99.999% bull shyt.

See? You're race baiting. Yeah. Mr. Green Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk
RABEL222

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 03:02 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Say david small d. Arn't you the one that posted a picture of an 8 year old with a big gun in her hand? Did you see the article about the 8 year old with the Uzi who shot her instructor to death? Do you suppose she felt threatened by him? Bad statement. I appoligize too the young lady who has probably been tramatized by this event. Having handled automatic weapons I understand an 8 year old is much to young to handle the recoil of an automatic weapon. Where in the hell were her parents? Probably gun nuts like yourself.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 03:31 pm
@hingehead,
Race baiting seems to be their current word(s) being hand fed them by fox news or whatever conservative think tank thinks up these things.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 10:00 pm
@revelette2,
Quote:
Race baiting

Racist, bigot, Islamophobe? It is obvious race baiting and now pick one of your favorites to call me.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 10:04 pm
Quote:

Two black thugs beat 24 year old white man Good Samaritan to death in Michigan

Have you noticed a trend? Just like last summer when black on white attacks skyrocketed after the Trayvon Martin verdict, this year, black on white attacks are soaring once again after the Michael Brown fiasco. What, you didn’t read or hear about this latest black on white attack on the news or national media? Here’s my shocked face. Like the black gang thug attack on a Marine in Mississippi, this attack was to 24 year old Scott Simerson died from brain injuries suffered by the black thug beating. What provoked the ‘alleged’ beating of Scott Simerson? He was a Good Samaritan who was attacked while trying to stop a fight on a playground.

http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/2014/08/27/two-black-thugs-beat-24-year-old-white-man-good-samaritan-death-michigan/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+FireAndreaMitchell+%28Fire+Andrea+Mitchell!+Exposing+Liberal+bias+cause+the+MSM+doesn%27t+have+to.%29
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 10:06 pm
@hingehead,
Quote:
But you can't see the inherent racism in that you automatically assume the black kid is single parent

I just gave you a factual stat. The likely hood is much greater for the black child. But of course to you it is racism. Give it a rest.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 10:09 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Breaking News!!
http://www.acidpulse.net/images/icons/smile/reporter.gifCI is still an idiot.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 28 Aug, 2014 07:45 am
@Buttermilk,
Buttermilk wrote:
So I guess if you're in a street fight in order to win you shoot someone in the chest or in this case 6 times. In my opinion only pussies think of using deadly force in a street fight. That is not being a real man, that is being a coward. I guess I grew up differently. You win some, you lose some, but you live to fight another day that was the motto I grew up with.

If someone wants to pit themselves against other people in a test of battle prowess, there are competition sports that they can participate in.

If someone is simply walking down the street, they are not volunteering for such activity. If someone chooses to violently assault them, they have every right to terminate the aggression by shooting the aggressor.
0 Replies

oralloy

@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:
Was the six shots excessive force, I think by rights, definitely.

It remains an open question as to whether the shooting was justified. But if shooting was justified, there is no problem with the fact that he was shot six times.

Had there been three cops with semi-automatics, he could have been shot 45 times without it being excessive.
0 Replies

oralloy

@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:
In the end, I hardly see a justification for shooting him six times no matter how you slice it since number one, he was unarmed and it surely don't take six bullets to subdue a person no matter how big and black they are.

Whether the shooting was justified is one question. But if it was justified there is nothing wrong with six shots. It could very easily take many more than six shots to stop an attack.
0 Replies