Am I the most hated A2K member ever?

Fri 11 Jul, 2014 06:52 am
Not to downplay Setanta [Edit (Moderator): name-calling removed], Hawkeye, and BillRM, but come on... People HATE me without being able to explain why.

I apologize for being honest... NOT!

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 16 • Views: 6,554 • Replies: 89
Topic Closed

OmSigDAVID

Fri 11 Jul, 2014 07:02 am
@nononono,
In fairness, we have never complained about his face.
Its his chronically sadistic verbal abuse.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Fri 11 Jul, 2014 07:15 am
@nononono,
nononono wrote:

Not to downplay Setanta (cuntface), Hawkeye, and BillRM, but come on... People HATE me without being able to explain why.

Are you the most hated member? Asking that question makes you seem absurdly delusional and insanely self obsessive to a psychopathic degree. So, are you the most hated member? Probably not. But you're up there.

Quote:
People HATE me without being able to explain why.

People do constantly explain why they dislike you. For one reason, you keep making these useless and idiotic threads. You're anally obsessed with hyperbole and men's rights threads (but to be fair, I ignore a lot of that blather).

Set can be acidic and harsh at times. I've been bit once or twice and yes it can hurt. He's also very funny and (most likely one of the most intelligent members here at a2k: well read, thoughtful, well-reasoned, etc...). I also seen a very human side to him, especially when he talks about his entourage of wonderful dogs. I don't hate him. I admire him a great deal.

I may disagree with BillRM on many political issues but I've seen other sides of him that make me see him as a good person. I consider him a friend here at a2k.

Even Finn has participated in nonpolitical threads and shows a rare likable side.

You? Your a2k activities border on monomaniacal obsession with your irrational fearmongering and the very hypocritical/hypercritical woe-is-me conservative politics. Do you sometimes make a good point? Yes. But you base your arguments on anecdotal scenarios which in the long run don't prove your greater point that men (and very likely white men) are the most trampled on/most powerless minority in society today (when in fact, white men still are the most socially and politically powerful group on the planet).

So, are you the most hated member? No. But you are definitely despised because of unnecessary hypocritical threads like this. If you decide to keep participating here at a2k, try and vary your participation and stop with the blind hyperobsession over goofy men's rights.

Since we know that's unlikely going to happen then you will likely go down as one of the most disliked a2k members of all time. Say hi to H20Man when you get to the a2k Hall of Shame.
NSFW (view)
tsarstepan

Fri 11 Jul, 2014 07:32 am
@nononono,
Point not proven. You are still monomaniacally obsessed.

Quote:
I could not be more liberal!

Bullshit.

Quote:
You fuckwit!

That's why you are one of the most hated members here at a2k. Your charming verbosity. Rolling Eyes
nononono

Fri 11 Jul, 2014 07:42 am
@tsarstepan,
Quote:
you are one of the most hated members here at a2k.

...and logic reigns supreme. "merica!
BillRM

Fri 11 Jul, 2014 08:17 am
@nononono,
Quote:
You fuckwit! I'm black!

LOL
0 Replies

glitterbag

Fri 11 Jul, 2014 08:27 am
@nononono,
So you and buttermilk are both black, and you both like to post vulgar terms from the Urban Dictionary and are both fixated on firefly. What a coincidence. How long did you think you could post under two names without anyone noticing? You (both singular and the collective) are unlikely to be black. Are you the most hated????? Nah, maybe the dumbest, but there is fierce competition for that title. It's an open secret, kid, but maybe you can talk to Robert and see of he won't rename the forum in honor of you and your alter ego. Actually alter ego usually involves using two identities to argue both sides of an issue. You've been slipping. But good luck, hope you get all the attention you desire.

That's going to be a bottomless pit, some folks are gluttons.
BillRM

Fri 11 Jul, 2014 08:36 am
@glitterbag,
My so you think that there is a lot of similarity between nononono and buttermilk that they could be the same person!!!!!!!!!!

I will see about running for the hell of it software to compare the writing styles of the two posters but at the moment that likelihood seems near to be zero.

Off hand my feelings are that you are just acting like Firefly and trying to discredit anyone who is doing too good of a job challenging your viewpoints and that could mean that you are in fact Firefly.

LOL
0 Replies

nononono

Fri 11 Jul, 2014 08:37 am
@glitterbag,
Seriously, compare Buttermilk and my writing side by side... We're not the same person (no offense to Buttermilk.)

Glitterbag, you do realize that FDR is no longer the president of the U.S.A. right???

nononono

Fri 11 Jul, 2014 08:38 am
@nononono,
...because it's no longer the year 1930.

Just dropping that on ya!
edgarblythe

Fri 11 Jul, 2014 08:51 am
@nononono,
Replying to the original question, no that honor would be reserved for Massagato, who came on here in various guises, before being practically unanimously shut out. Smile
nononono

Fri 11 Jul, 2014 09:18 am
Glitterbag, CAN YOU HEAR ME OK???

I know that elderly folks need to remember to put their hearing aids in...
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Fri 11 Jul, 2014 10:04 am
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

nononono wrote:

Not to downplay Setanta (cuntface), Hawkeye, and BillRM, but come on... People HATE me without being able to explain why.

Are you the most hated member? Asking that question makes you seem absurdly delusional and insanely self obsessive to a psychopathic degree. So, are you the most hated member? Probably not. But you're up there.

Quote:
People HATE me without being able to explain why.

People do constantly explain why they dislike you. For one reason, you keep making these useless and idiotic threads. You're anally obsessed with hyperbole and men's rights threads (but to be fair, I ignore a lot of that blather).

Set can be acidic and harsh at times. I've been bit once or twice and yes it can hurt. He's also very funny and (most likely one of the most intelligent members here at a2k: well read, thoughtful, well-reasoned, etc...). I also seen a very human side to him, especially when he talks about his entourage of wonderful dogs. I don't hate him. I admire him a great deal.

I may disagree with BillRM on many political issues but I've seen other sides of him that make me see him as a good person. I consider him a friend here at a2k.

Even Finn has participated in nonpolitical threads and shows a rare likable side.

You? Your a2k activities border on monomaniacal obsession with your irrational fearmongering and the very hypocritical/hypercritical woe-is-me conservative politics. Do you sometimes make a good point? Yes. But you base your arguments on anecdotal scenarios which in the long run don't prove your greater point that men (and very likely white men) are the most trampled on/most powerless minority in society today (when in fact, white men still are the most socially and politically powerful group on the planet).

So, are you the most hated member? No. But you are definitely despised because of unnecessary hypocritical threads like this. If you decide to keep participating here at a2k, try and vary your participation and stop with the blind hyperobsession over goofy men's rights.

Since we know that's unlikely going to happen then you will likely go down as one of the most disliked a2k members of all time. Say hi to H20Man when you get to the a2k Hall of Shame.

Did he say something conservative ????
Maybe I missed it.

FOR THE RECORD:
I don t hate Setanta.
Hatred is too heavy a burden to carry around
just because he is churlish & gross. Its not worth it.

Maybe resentful, but in all candor,
I believe that the forum is better with Setanta
than it wud be without him. There 's no denying that he is a colorful character.

David
0 Replies

boomerang

Fri 11 Jul, 2014 10:36 am
@edgarblythe,
Yeah, Massagato.

And Pamela Rosa.

And that pedophile guy who had the long and interesting conversation with Robert.
Finn dAbuzz

Fri 11 Jul, 2014 12:04 pm
@tsarstepan,
Even Finn?

Imagine that?

I guess I'll have to put a stop to that, I wouldn't want to sow any doubt in your opinion of my unlikeability.

BTW - Going on and on about this fellow is not particularly likeable.

0 Replies

timur

Fri 11 Jul, 2014 12:13 pm
@boomerang,
Agrote?
joefromchicago

Fri 11 Jul, 2014 12:17 pm
@nononono,
nononono wrote:

Glitterbag, you do realize that FDR is no longer the president of the U.S.A. right???

...because it's no longer the year 1930.

FDR didn't become president until 1933.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Fri 11 Jul, 2014 12:35 pm
@nononono,
I don't know, there have been a lot of members over the years who seemed to really get under the collective skin of a large segment of the membership here. In some cases it was quite understandable but in others, far less so.

There was a once a female member here who went by the screen-name of foxfyre. She would accurately be described as a conservative and to my perception she was as rational and as likeable as any other member who has ever posted here, but for some reason, that was never clear to me, she got under the skin of a large segment of the membership (that I would describe them as liberal is, I'm sure, a coincidence), and she was frequently subject to the gang-bashing I've described elsewhere. Interestingly enough the practice was often led by some of the Legends of this forum.

To the extent that the group-think you opined about in another thread exists in this forum, it seemed to be in full force and effect when it came to foxfyre (and in the practice of gang-bashing in general) Eventually it drove her away, which was a real shame. She was at least as well read and intelligent as the most of the members who like to think they are (and in fact are) and she was a hell of a lot more likeable than a number of the people referenced here, including me.

You on the other hand are simply not presenting a very likeable persona to the membership. Whether or not anyone deserves to be criticized or even insulted, referring to them as a c*ntface or something similarly crude and obscene is not going to earn you the A2K Miss Congeniality Award. If you don't care how you are perceived, that's fine, but your recent spate of threads suggests this isn't the case. And if I'm even close to being correct with this conclusion, you will help your cause if you put an end to such threads.

You've clearly invited people to explain to you why they hate you so sit back and enjoy the ride. You'll probably get a few more takers.

0 Replies

fbaezer

Fri 11 Jul, 2014 12:45 pm
You never met chjsa.
Lucky you!