@edgarblythe,
Forgot about Massagato!
0 Replies

contrex

Sat 3 Jan, 2015 07:48 am
@nononono,
nononono wrote:
I'm black! I could not be more liberal!

This proves he is white, in my opinion, a bigoted dimwitted white person.

nononono

Sat 3 Jan, 2015 07:54 am
@contrex,
Quote:

Yep. Those white people are a bunch of "dim witted bigots". All white people of course. That doesn't sound bigoted at all. And I'm white, because reasons... Drunk
contrex

Sat 3 Jan, 2015 08:57 am
@nononono,
nononono wrote:

Quote:

Yep. Those white people are a bunch of "dim witted bigots". All white people of course...

Nope. Not those white people. Just you.
0 Replies

Eliusa

Sat 3 Jan, 2015 09:48 am
@nononono,
I think you can relax. I am the one now. Sleep tight...Smile
0 Replies

thack45

Sat 3 Jan, 2015 12:08 pm
I hadn't really checked in to a2k for a while there, and since I've been back I have noticed a trend of new troll and attention seeking accounts (as well as a few schizophrenics). They're easy enough to spot, even without reading much of what they have to say, by glancing at the user's recent posts. For example, the OP posted over 30 times in one day last month. His objective is clear, which garners him no credibility or respect. So he is as insignificant as a whining child in a supermarket, forgotten in moments, all of which in turn hardly positions him to be the "most hated".
roger

Sat 3 Jan, 2015 03:55 pm
@thack45,
Welcome back.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 3 Jan, 2015 05:33 pm
@thack45,
thack45 wrote:
For example, the OP posted over 30 times in one day last month. His objective is clear, which garners him no credibility or respect.

Liberals certainly have no respect for the notion of equal rights, but that is a reflection on Liberalism, not on those who pursue equal rights.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Sun 4 Jan, 2015 10:55 am
@contrex,
Or at least aspires (despires - devo) to be a bigoted, dimwitted, white teabilly.
coldjoint

Sun 4 Jan, 2015 02:46 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
to be a bigoted, dimwitted, white teabilly.

Do you think you are any better? You clearly don't think for yourself. Your links are liberal and progressive blogs. You are fixated on race. And enable division and the violence of the left, with a double standard that is so obvious even you can't deny it. But you do.
0 Replies