18
   

Freedom of speech on A2K

 
 
Mon 3 Nov, 2014 07:04 pm
So I haven't been on A2K much recently. It's been a couple months actually. Then a couple weeks ago I posted four posts (no different from the type of content that I've always posted.) The next day I got suspended for "Spam". I have no doubt whatsoever that what happened was that piece of human slime, Izzy flagged me to try to get me in trouble.

But really this is indicative of a much larger problem I've seen here on A2K. Censorship. Thought policing. Silencing people who voice a differing viewpoint through mob mentality tactics. And this is unfortunately quite common amongst the gynocentric, cultural marxist mass collective.

The truth is that there is nothing more inhuman than to censor people, or to support censorship. The kinds of people that censor others by any means (including falsely flagging internet posts as spam) are committing crimes against the perseveration of human thought and human exploration as far as I'm concerned. Because only through exploring all kinds of different perspectives and listening to all kinds of different personal experiences can we as a human species survive into the future and evolve into beings better capable of reaching the stars.

Every time someone censors another human being, they are hindering the evolution of the human condition.

Never forget people, Hitler burned books too.

It's a sign of a fascist/totalitarian ideology to silence opposing viewpoints. Political correctness IS censorship. And it's no different than those on the far right.

See, the thing is that there are a lot of snakes in the grass here at A2K. They're slithering around just low enough under the grass so that you can't see them. The lunatics are running the asylum. They're masquerading as politically correct "Good Guys". But they're not "good". What they are is cowards.



“You're all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, 'That's the bad guy.' So… what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie." ~Tony Montana

  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 18 • Views: 8,060 • Replies: 212
Topic Closed

 
Brandon9000
 
  1  
Mon 3 Nov, 2014 09:01 pm
@nononono,
nononono wrote:
...Then a couple weeks ago I posted four posts (no different from the type of content that I've always posted.) The next day I got suspended for "Spam"....

"Spam" means advertising. Did you post advertising? I go against the board majority viewpoints a lot, but no one has ever suspended me for it.
nononono
 
  2  
Mon 3 Nov, 2014 09:46 pm
@Brandon9000,
Quote:
"Spam" means advertising. Did you post advertising? I go against the board majority viewpoints a lot, but no one has ever suspended me for it.


I'm aware what "Spam" means. Check out the posts in question for yourself.

http://able2know.org/topic/257742-11#post-5798986

http://able2know.org/topic/257742-11#post-5798983

http://able2know.org/topic/257742-11#post-5798978

http://able2know.org/topic/158723-512#post-5798969

No, I did not post advertising. There are forces at work on A2K that want people who disagree with their politically correct worldview banned. Just look at the daily harassment of people like Hawkeye and Bill. I've even been contacted privately by several other members who have told me that they agree with a lot of my points, but are afraid to state that publicly because of fear of backlash and/or retaliation.
0 Replies
 
coldjoint
 
  0  
Mon 3 Nov, 2014 09:55 pm
@nononono,
Quote:
piece of human slime, Izzy


I certainly agree with you on that. And I have been suspended for things other people do and don't get suspended. I have flagged them for worse that what I have said and they go nowhere. Setana(?) is one of them. /color]
nononono
 
  0  
Mon 3 Nov, 2014 10:04 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
I certainly agree with you on that. And I have been suspended for things other people do and don't get suspended. I have flagged them for worse that what I have said and they go nowhere. Setana(?) is one of them. /color]


Setanta is one of the absolute worst because he operates based almost entirely on logical fallacies and character assassination. I actually enjoy his acerbic delivery, but the problem is that it's based on hypocrisy, not logic.
edgarblythe
 
  6  
Mon 3 Nov, 2014 10:08 pm
Jesus Christ. You won't be banned for crazy **** like you linked, but you certainly just went on my ignore list.
coldjoint
 
  0  
Mon 3 Nov, 2014 10:10 pm
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
but you certainly just went on my ignore list.


I don't think he cares, do you? Rolling Eyes
nononono
 
  1  
Mon 3 Nov, 2014 10:19 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
I don't think he cares, do you? Rolling Eyes


Answer: Nope.
0 Replies
 
nononono
 
  -1  
Mon 3 Nov, 2014 10:23 pm
Oh look! This thread has been tagged "Whinger" already!

Keep on proving me right! Laughing
nononono
 
  -1  
Mon 3 Nov, 2014 10:24 pm
@nononono,
Quote:
Oh look! This thread has been tagged "Whinger" already!

Keep on proving me right! Laughing



...but maybe try to be a TAD bit more original.
0 Replies
 
roger
 
  4  
Mon 3 Nov, 2014 10:55 pm
Posts are also spam if they simply drown out all other discussions. Doesn't have to sell or promote anything.
nononono
 
  -1  
Mon 3 Nov, 2014 11:05 pm
@roger,
Quote:
Posts are also spam if they simply drown out all other discussions. Doesn't have to sell or promote anything.


Look at the four posts (3 on one thread, 1 on another) I made that day and make a solid argument that I "Drowned out all other discussion." And someone would still have to report it as such (izzy the slimebag.) And there are PLENTY of posters on A2K that ACTUALLY DO" drown out all other discussion" regularly (both in terms page space, amount of posts, and through using silencing, derailing, and shaming tactics). They don't get suspended. Should I start naming names?
neologist
 
  3  
Mon 3 Nov, 2014 11:32 pm
This is satire, right?
Lustig Andrei
 
  3  
Mon 3 Nov, 2014 11:42 pm
@neologist,
Has to be, neo. It makes absolutely no sense otherwise.
0 Replies
 
nononono
 
  -1  
Mon 3 Nov, 2014 11:45 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
This is satire, right?


Satire to want unabridged free speech and a free exchange of ideas on A2K? Freedom from censorship?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Marxism
0 Replies
 
wmwcjr
 
  1  
Tue 4 Nov, 2014 12:14 am
@nononono,
nononono wrote:
Should I start naming names?


Yes.

By the way, if those who thumb down and tag with insults weren't allowed to do so anonymously, there would be much less of it. In other words, they should have the courage to reveal their identity.
0 Replies
 
hawkeye10
 
  -1  
Tue 4 Nov, 2014 12:28 am
@nononono,
I dont think I have ever heard from a Hamster, and there have been lots of calls for my banishment. The one thing that causes me to not assume that you are lying is that I have caught them voting down my threads and putting nasty tags on my threads. These cats dont always play by the rules. I am assuming that their has been a bad egg or two, given the odds and human nature. Then there is that business about Robert himself starting a thread about should A2K ban people for outrageous views, that is views that cause outrage, a couple of days after yet another major call for my banishment. I dont see why he would ask the question if he was not of the opinion that maybe I should be booted. Surely the Hamsters know the views of the Owners and are tempted to reflect them. I also am pretty sure that I remember during the outrage any calls for my banishment over my view that we should get our sexual freedom at age 15, 16 at the latest, at least one Hamster saying publicly here that I should be booted.

So maybe. Or maybe you posted spam and dont remember.
OmSigDAVID
 
  -1  
Tue 4 Nov, 2014 01:19 am
@nononono,
nononono wrote:

Quote:
I certainly agree with you on that. And I have been suspended for things other people do and don't get suspended.
I have flagged them for worse that what I have said and they go nowhere. Setana(?) is one of them. /color]


Setanta is one of the absolute worst because he operates based almost entirely on logical fallacies and character assassination.
I actually enjoy his acerbic delivery, but the problem is that it's based on hypocrisy, not logic.
I don t believe Setanta to be a hypocrit.
It has been MY philosophy to treat him as he treats other posters,
if I feel like doing it.





David
0 Replies
 
Setanta
 
  3  
Tue 4 Nov, 2014 01:47 am
You misspelled hypocrite.
OmSigDAVID
 
  -2  
Tue 4 Nov, 2014 02:15 am
@nononono,
nononono wrote:
It's a sign of a fascist/totalitarian ideology to silence opposing viewpoints.
Political correctness IS censorship. And it's no different than those on the far right.
WHATAYAMEAN????? When have I ever censored anyone ??????




nononono wrote:
Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie." ~Tony Montana
If u wanna prove your point,
then I suggest that u dont post oxymorons.





David
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

 
  1. Forums
  2. » Freedom of speech on A2K
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/21/2019 at 09:36:07