Am I the most hated A2K member ever?

BillRM

Tue 15 Jul, 2014 06:13 am
@djjd62,
Quote:
probably because it might pass a corporations censors, but it may also be flagged and cause someone problems if their caught surfing at work, many jobs prefer you do your job and not play on the interwebs all day

That would apply to all threads on this website or so I would think. An then when I was gainfully employed instead of retire I would only surf the web on my time such as lunch or breaks in any case.

Not a "bad word" such as bullshit in the title for example.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Tue 15 Jul, 2014 06:31 am
@oralloy,
OmSigDAVID wrote:
It is undeniable that toward the end of his posting history
in this forum, he employed obscene language.
It sounded as tho he had gotten mad
for a few months before he ended. I dunno Y.
oralloy wrote:
I don't recall the obscene language.
But I confess that I could well have filtered it out
as superfluous to whatever point he was making.
He is an admirable patriot, a lover of liberty.
Substantively, I usually agreed with his posts, over the years.

oralloy wrote:
It looked to me like he just suddenly stopped posting one day without warning.
I had feared his sudden demise.

But it is comforting that you perceived him growing angry before he stopped.
Perhaps he is doing well and is just not posting here anymore.
I was taken aback by his demonstrated anger in obscene words
in posts over several months.
I hope that he is prospering
and that he lives in beauty, according to his taste.

oralloy wrote:
I am sure that he is grateful that all that horrific anti-gun
legislation was defeated (at least on the federal level) after that school shooting.
Yes, as well as for the USSC in its HELLER and its McDONALD v. Chicago cases,
in addition to holdings of the 7th and the 9th US Circuit Courts of Appeals,
following those USSC holdings.

David
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 15 Jul, 2014 06:40 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Would anyone care to guess why our brain dead website moderators had just now mark this thread with the NSFW flag?

I do not know why the tag was applied, but I believe the tag has been there for quite some time.

I also suspect that it was applied automatically by software, not through moderator intervention.
OmSigDAVID

Wed 16 Jul, 2014 05:01 am
@nononono,
Quote:
Am I the most hated A2K member ever?
Not even anywhere close; JTT is far ahead of u
and there are too many others. Forget it.
0 Replies

BillRM

Wed 16 Jul, 2014 05:21 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
I do not know why the tag was applied, but I believe the tag has been there for quite some time.

I also suspect that it was applied automatically by software, not through moderator intervention

My lord two people had taken the time to voted the above comment down for some strange reason.
0 Replies

nononono

Fri 18 Jul, 2014 03:02 am
@oralloy,
Quote:

I also suspect that it was applied automatically by software, not through moderator intervention.

...The secret internet thought police. They protect and discriminate against anything "male" in order to "protect" anything "female"...
0 Replies

glitterbag

Fri 18 Jul, 2014 03:10 am
Well I'm not angry over the string of obscenities he asked me to say. You would have to see it for yourself, and discard or embrace his unnecessary vulgarities. I'm just happy I didn't raise him. As far as I'm concerned, he's just another frustrated adolescent.

Nobody hates Nononono , they pity him. Sorry you never learned man lessons. It's really not fair to you.
Below viewing threshold (view)
glitterbag

Fri 18 Jul, 2014 11:59 pm
@nononono,
nononono wrote:

Quote:
Well I'm not angry over the string of obscenities he asked me to say.

Then why are you bringing it up? Oh, and by the way the post you're referring to was SUPER serious, and not at all meant as a joke...

Glitterbag, you fuckin' LOVE me! You have a huge crush on me and want me to **** that wig off your head and get you pregnant with like 3 little black & white babies. You're just worried you're gonna break your old ass hip!

You have a vivid imagination. Probably all those formative years playing video games. Relax, I'm not worried about anything, focus on someone who might actually have set their standards so incredibly low, you might actually get lucky. I'm doing just fine. I've raised my children, somebody else has to help you become a grown up.

I can't remember which thread you're talking about that is "SUPER SERIOUS", and i really cant ramp up enough curious to scroll back to see WTF you think is sooooooo badass. But strictly in a humanitarian fashion, I'm happy you believe you matter. Good for you skippy, keep smiling. You might want to dial back a little on the reality TV, that **** rots your brain. You poor sad wannabe, I hope you get better.
nononono

Sat 19 Jul, 2014 12:44 am
@glitterbag,
...Blah, blah, blah.

Glitterbag, I think you old ladies r cute. And I'm glad you got that bald ass mohawk on your skull.

Love you sweetie!
glitterbag

Sat 19 Jul, 2014 12:51 am
@nononono,
Your wasting your time, bubba. But it's your time, so who cares.
0 Replies

Lash

Sun 20 Jul, 2014 07:12 pm
@nononono,
This is a distinct possibility - and it's a very old site. Smile Kudos!
nononono

Sun 20 Jul, 2014 07:46 pm
@Lash,
Yep, that old school racism runs deep...
Lash

Sun 20 Jul, 2014 08:27 pm
@nononono,
You're an asshole. All pretty much the same color, Buttermilk.
nononono

Sun 20 Jul, 2014 08:30 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
You're an asshole

Oh, I see. So it's perfectly OK when you hurl the insults.

Got it. No hypocrisy there at all...
cicerone imposter

Sun 20 Jul, 2014 08:58 pm
@nononono,
Do you understand the word 'hypocrisy?' If you really do, show me from any of my posts where I have been guilty of 'hypocrisy.'

You shouldn't be using words that you don't comprehend. Really.
nononono

Sun 20 Jul, 2014 09:07 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
show me from any of my posts where I have been guilty of 'hypocrisy.'

I wasn't talking to you here!! I was addressing Lash. (That's the typical response I get if I comment on something that wasn't directly addressed to me.)

I never said you were a hypocrite. I honestly haven't interacted with you much at all.

But here's something really stupid (stupid doesn't equal hypocritical) that you said:
Quote:
Just that only 73% of Americans believe in the christian religion; something hard to ignore. Try telling them the bible is not credible. LOL

I love people who let the bible do all their thinking for them. I love people who quote the bible for "facts". I love people who use the bible as "proof" that supports their argument.

Those people are amusing! Laughing
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Sun 20 Jul, 2014 09:51 pm
Quote:
Nononono said: I love people who let the bible do all their thinking for them. I love people who quote the bible for "facts". I love people who use the bible as "proof" that supports their argument.
Those people are amusing!

Think of Jesus as an alien who came to tell us a few things mate..Smile
He said- "I know where I came from and where I am going, but you have no idea where I come from or where I am going....you are of this world, I am not of this world...I'll tell you things hidden since the creation of the world" (John 8:14/ 8:23, Matt 13:35)

Hey Spock will you listen to Jesus?

"Ha ha it would be illogical not to listen, I'm all ears !"
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/spock-laugh_zps7db7ca5f.jpg~original
Wilso

Mon 21 Jul, 2014 02:37 pm
@nononono,
Never read enough of your posts to form an opinion.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Mon 21 Jul, 2014 03:36 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
"Ha ha it would be illogical not to listen, I'm all ears !"
That is a run-on sentence,
otherwise known as 2 sentences incorrectly punctuated, Romeo.

There is no reason for u to accuse Spock of using improper grammar.

David
0 Replies