9/11 was a drama by CIA, watch this video

Quehoniaomath

Wed 16 Jul, 2014 11:19 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
Like I said, it can easily be faked.
For example a small unmanned rocket could have been sent to drop mirrors on the surface to fool everybody

Exactly! and you know what, They were able to use laserlight with regards to the moon, long BEFORE the moonlanding.Very easy to proof!

So, that is for sure no evidence!
0 Replies

Olivier5

Wed 16 Jul, 2014 11:36 am
@fresco,
My point is that the rise in conspiracy theories, as well as the rise of "denial industry" (on smoking, global warming, etc) are direct consequences of the idwa that there is no objective truth. Derida has a lot to answer for.
Quehoniaomath

Wed 16 Jul, 2014 11:39 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
My point is that the rise in conspiracy theories, as well as the rise of "denial industry" (on smoking, global warming, etc) are direct consequences of the idwa that there is no objective truth. Derida has a lot to answer for.

lol

You must be joking!!!!

0 Replies

fresco

Wed 16 Jul, 2014 11:56 am
@Olivier5,
Laughing
I think Derrida might have been bemused that one of your truth candidates was" that he had a lot to answer for", given that half the academics of his generation dismissed him as a charlatan. No doubt he would have deconstructed both attitudes to his work and shown that they were necessarily co-extensive.
farmerman

Wed 16 Jul, 2014 12:19 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
Like I said, it can easily be faked
All that shows is that you and Quahog have No Ide in hell whats involved. The beam is a coherent beam of about 4 mi diameter falling on a surface area of 7.3 MILLION square miles. Its the equivalent of hitting a moving penny at about 3 miles with a rifle .
It requires correct targeting since only 1 or 2 photons of the entire beam return, the recoding and frequency data is done as a series of inputs so that the tides can be factored (think about that and try to grasp the importance of how its done). Its like measuring the distance between San Francisco and Honolulu to 0.01 inches. ( We have newer generations of prisms and more coherent lasers that preserve the frequencies to a monochromatic level ). We don't have any plans to reclaim the moon.

Maybe when
China gets there youll buy the facts .

Until then, I hope you and Quahog enjoy your mutual masturbation. It appears that your Denial Industries Inc is active and selling stock to the gullible .
0 Replies

Olivier5

Wed 16 Jul, 2014 12:38 pm
@fresco,
Who gives a rat's ass about academics??? The point is much darker than this. It is about the post-moderns giving weapons of mass manipulation to big oil and co. so that they can protect their profits while sending the rest of us to our doom... academics included.

I don't know how it works in your world, but in the French ethos, intellectuals have a responsibility vis à vis society, not just vis à vis other academics...
parados

Wed 16 Jul, 2014 01:42 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
How can the laser beam be 2 km wide when it hits the moon Q? Clearly the moon is less than 3 cm across. If you hold your thumb out you can cover the moon completely proving it is not close to 2km across.
fresco

Wed 16 Jul, 2014 02:08 pm
@Olivier5,
Hmmm...."the French ethos" ! Does that include intellectual bus drivers discussing politics with gestures involving taking both hands off the wheel ? If so, I know what you mean ! Very Happy
We're pretty laid back in the UK. Could be something to do with Island isolationist psychology and lack of foreign invasions....with the history of empire and acceptance of exploitation as a natural phenomenon....or even the "gamesmanship" embodied in cricket lasting three days with breaks for cups of tea ! Or maybe its because we have the celebrated "Speakers Corner" in London where loonies can blow off steam to their heart's content. Who knows !

Olivier5

Wed 16 Jul, 2014 02:45 pm
@fresco,
You're welcome to find all this funny and to laugh at ethics, but for me that's a serious matter. I have kids and I worry about their future and their kids' future. And I find it very sad that a movement started to free the masses from the narrow-mindedness of ex-cathedra academic discourse and exploitative capitalism would end up giving weapons to a bunch of fake scientists and professional liars so that the planet can continue to be squandered by big-oil.
fresco

Wed 16 Jul, 2014 03:19 pm
@Olivier5,
Chacun à son goût sérieux ! Et vive le déjeuner prolongé !
farmerman

Wed 16 Jul, 2014 03:25 pm
@parados,
its actually 6Km across. A laser bam is coherent but its a quarter million miles. Hes actually low. But it dosnt matter. 4 mi over 7.4 million square miles is a very tight shot. maybe 5 photons actually hit th target and two are reflcted back (BUT) they are reflected back to the exact point of propogation. That's the beauty of the tool. It had to be laid down accurately. The Russians tried it 2 years before Apollo 11 and theirs crappe out in a few years due to being at a severe angle of repose .
0 Replies

Olivier5

Wed 16 Jul, 2014 04:15 pm
@fresco,
Continue de te masturber... ça finira par venir.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Thu 17 Jul, 2014 02:16 am
Quote:
CIA Insider Tells 911 truth. Time to re-examine your World-view, America!

farmerman

Thu 17 Jul, 2014 05:22 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Its amazing how they fortuitously installed the "bombs" in just the right floors and then dismissed the airplane hijackers as "unrelated"

Im gonna give this a big DUUUUHHHHHH on the logic scale.

0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Thu 17 Jul, 2014 05:31 am
Quote:
Farmerman said: Maybe when China gets there youll buy the facts

Nah mate, the Chinese might fake it too..Smile
0 Replies