9/11 was a drama by CIA, watch this video

Quehoniaomath

Sun 13 Jul, 2014 02:01 am
@fresco,
Quote:
BTW You seem to me to be unaware of Q's posting history indicating his fetish for loony theories such as "the moon is an artificial satellite". You could do without him on your team

Actually, I am not for 'loony theories' at all! I am for the truth! And the truth seems to be that we have been lied to in so many areas it is unbelievable!
including the moon!
And not believing 'loony theories' is again, the 'popularity fallacy'!
Because nearly nobody believes in them, you automatically think they are not
true!, but as Gandhi seems to have said":

http://www.quotespedia.info/images/truth/mahatma_gandhi_truth_5342.jpg

But again, you condemn without any investigation at all!!

And you react by reflex action again.

No thinking at all!

And don't think that I didn't find it bizarre at first when I found out, of course I did!!!!
But I thought it was not fair to judge something I knew nothing about and so I started researching and I, and otheres, found out how deep the rabbit hole goes! We are being lied to from the day we were born!! Just to keep things from us!

You can compare it with this:

You are being born in an assylum and the people do all kind of things, and because you were born there it all seems 'normal'. Now, someone from the outside, someone more 'normal' comes in and tells you how a lot of things happening there are very crazy. You would think the 'normal' one is very very very crazy. But he is not, you and the others in the asylum are!
That is the situation we are in to day.

In a nutshell:

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BTHoreoCQAIwIcT.jpg:large
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Sun 13 Jul, 2014 02:05 am
to illustrate how crazy this world is.

Millions ar being spend on jets, litteraly millions!
When we would stop that we can wipe out hunger in the world in months!

There is a reason why the jet seems to be more important then to feed mothers and children.

There is a reason to this madness!!
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Sun 13 Jul, 2014 02:09 am
@JTT,
Quote:
The Expeditious Destruction of the Evidence at Ground Zero

Ground Zero is a clue that atomic weapons where used.
what is the Ground under an atomic bomb called?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/62/Hiroshima_Damage_Map.gif/220px-Hiroshima_Damage_Map.gif
0 Replies

JTT

Sun 13 Jul, 2014 06:01 am
@fresco,
You are avoiding the issues in favor of meaningless tangents, Fresco. Are you in some academic position?

How does jet fuel and office material turn steel beams into Swiss cheese?

Quote:
The charge of “anti-Americanism” is itself profoundly anti-American. If the United States does not stand for freedom of thought and speech, for diversity and dissent, then we have been deceived as to the nature of the national project. Were the founding fathers to congregate today to discuss the principles enshrined in their declaration of independence, they would be denounced as “anti-American” and investigated as potential terrorists. Anti-American means today precisely what un-American meant in the 1950s. It is an instrument of dismissal, a means of excluding your critics from rational discourse.

- George Monbiot

fresco

Sun 13 Jul, 2014 07:32 am
@JTT,
Good quotation from 2001. Social paradigms shift. Which one are you stuck in ?
I am quite sure that you know very well that no amount of convoluted scientific speculation is going to detract from what is held to be a "fact" by the majority...that 9/11 was a set of events instigated by Islamic extremists.

Quote:
"For the first time, one of the 19 suicide hijackers involved in the September 11 attacks has been shown explaining his motives, with the broadcast yesterday by an Arab television network of a videotape made last year by a man identified as a Saudi conspirator. The Qatar-based al-Jazeera station named the man as Ahmed al-Haznawi - a hijacker on United Airlines flight 93 which crashed in Pennsylvania on September 11. He is shown angrily reciting a prepared statement, which al-Jazeera described as a last will and testament".

www.guardian.co.uk/september11/story/0,11209,685127,00.htm

So given the soapbox status of your thesis, what you can possibly gain from it beats me.

NB You can read my academic background in my profile. My current activities include writing philosophical papers on ontology and epistemology. That generally means that when posters use the word "truth", I roll my philosophical eyes.
JTT

Sun 13 Jul, 2014 09:48 am
@fresco,
No amount of fact changed people's idea that the Vietnamese attacked in the Gulf of Tonkin until the truth came out. The USA has a long history lying.

You ignore all the major discrepancies, you ignore everything and then you brag about your papers on "truth"?!!!

How does steel get turned into Swiss cheese? How do three buildings, designed to withstand a strike from a loaded jetliner, in the same day, fall into their footprints.

How is it that University of Copenhagen nano-chemist Niels Harrit finds unreacted nano-thermite in dust samples from the WTC tower? And NIST wouldn't even do such a simple check.
fresco

Sun 13 Jul, 2014 12:07 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
you brag about your papers on "truth"?

Question Laughing
If that's a sample of your selective reading it explains a lot !

Here is one answer to your Niels Harrit issue from a skeptic.
Quote:
It's hard for me...or anyone with a modicum of common sense to take this report seriously when the items they based this report on were given to them by residents of Lower Manhattan almost SIX YEARS after the Towers fell. These samples were not kept in sterile environments by any stretch of the imagination and were handled by ordinary, non-scientist New Yorkers.

...And it even turns out in later developments of this sub-saga that the red particles that reminded Harrit of nano-thermite turned out to be anti corrosive paint !

But I don't intend to play the game of of "tis so/no it ain't" with you. If you have a vested interest in the conspiracy theory that's your problem. I note that the originator of the thread appears to have departed.

BTW I would not need to write a paper on "truth". I take the pragmatist view that "truth is what works".

farmerman

Sun 13 Jul, 2014 12:45 pm
@fresco,
MICs are metastable and weren't produced in any quantity till the mid 2000's. It was a BS attempt at "truther" diversion after it had been proved that the girders COULD be deflected by gravity and bend just by softening at 1000 C. That was a major "oops" .
The samples of the MIC were the total reverse of what one'd see with thermite reactions. No evidence of any moly or copper were found and the spheres of melted metal were aluminum, not iron. Iron +2 an +3 is the normal oxidizer in thermite. "Rust" is NEVER the product of its use. We always find melted iron.

The only melted iron found was the areas around the SS skin tht hD BEEN REMOVED BY torch cutting during the cleanup.

The "truthers" are delving deeper and deeper into the world of incredulity and fairy tales.

0 Replies

JTT

Sun 13 Jul, 2014 02:12 pm
@fresco,

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/07/weve-always-been-at-war-with-eastasia-allies-with-al-qaeda.html

The “War On Terror” Has Changed, and Not One In 1,000 Americans Has Noticed
Posted on July 31, 2012 by WashingtonsBlog
What You Should Know about this “Unthinkable” Development…

In George Orwell’s novel 1984, the country of Oceania has been in a war against Eurasia for years.

Oceania suddenly switches sides, naming Eastasia as its enemy and making its mortal enemy, Eurasia, its new ally.

The government uses propaganda to convince people that, “We’ve always been at war with Eastasia”. The dumbed-down public doesn’t even notice that they’ve switches sides, and blindly rallies around Eurasia as its perennial friend and ally.

The same thing is happening in real life with Al Qaeda.

Western governments and mainstream media have admitted that Al Qaeda is fighting against the secular Syrian government, and that the West is supporting the Syrian opposition … which is helping Al Qaeda.

Similarly, the opposition which overthrew Libya’s Gadaffi was mainly Al Qaeda … and they now appear to be in control of Libya (and are instrumental in fighting in Syria.)

The U.S. also funds terrorist groups within Iran.

Of course, Al Qaeda was blamed for 9/11, and the entire decades-long “War on Terror” was premised on rooting out Al Qaeda and related groups.

So the fact that we now consider Al Qaeda fighters to be allies in any way, shape or form is positively Orwellian.

Remember, as Jimmy Carter’s National Security Adviser admitted on CNN, we organized and supported Bin Laden and the other originators of “Al Qaeda” in the 1970s to fight the Soviets. (he also told the Senate in 2007 that the war on terror is “a mythical historical narrative”. )

As professor of strategy at the Naval War College and former National Security Agency intelligence analyst and counterintelligence officer John R. Schindler documents, the U.S. supported Bin Laden and other Al Qaeda terrorists in Bosnia.

But obviously we lost control and they turned against us … and then it took us years to hunt down and kill Bin Laden. Right?

Maybe, but:

The CIA commander in charge of the capture of Bin Laden during the invasion of Afghanistan said that the U.S. let Bin Laden escape from Afghanistan
A retired Colonel and Fox News military analyst said:
“We know, with a 70 percent level of certainty — which is huge in the world of intelligence — that in August of 2007, bin Laden was in a convoy headed south from Tora Bora. We had his butt, on camera, on satellite. We were listening to his conversations. We had the world’s best hunters/killers — Seal Team 6 — nearby. We had the world class Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC) coordinating with the CIA and other agencies. We had unmanned drones overhead with missiles on their wings; we had the best Air Force on the planet, begging to drop one on the terrorist. We had him in our sights; we had done it ….Unbelievably, and in my opinion, criminally, we did not kill Usama bin Laden.”

French soldiers insist that they easily could have captured or killed Bin Laden, but that the American commanders stopped them
A United States Congressman claims that the Bush administration intentionally let Bin Laden escape in order to justify the Iraq war
The shenanigans started even before 9/11:

The Congressional Joint Inquiry into 9/11 discovered that an FBI informant had hosted and rented a room to two hijackers in 2000 and that, when the Inquiry sought to interview the informant, the FBI refused outright, and then hid him in an unknown location, and that a high-level FBI official stated these blocking maneuvers were undertaken under orders from the White House (confirmed here by the Co-Chair of the Joint Inquiry and former Head of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Bob Graham; and see this Newsweek article).
Attacks on the Twin Towers with planes were foreseen for years, but the U.S. did nothing to stop them.
The government not only listened in on Bin Laden’s calls, they also heard the hijackers’ plans from their own mouths.
A high-level military intelligence officer says that his unit – tasked with tracking Bin Laden prior to 9/11 – was pulled off the task, and their warnings that the World Trade Center and Pentagon were being targeted were ignored
Several key employees for the defense department say that the government covered up their testimony about tracking Mohammed Atta before 9/11
A key Al Qaeda trainer actually worked with the Green Berets and the CIA and was an FBI informant
The CIA may have helped many of the 9/11 hijackers get their visas to the U.S.
Indeed:

According to one of the most reputable French papers, CIA agents met with Bin Laden two months before 9/11, when he was already wanted for the bombing of the U.S.S. Cole
Sibel Edmonds – former FBI translator, who the Department of Justice’s Inspector General and several senators have called extremely credible – alleges that Osama Bin Laden worked for the U.S. right up until 9/11, and that that fact is being covered up because the US outsourced terror operations to al Qaeda and the Taliban for many years
We’ve always been at war with Eastasia …

This entry was posted in Politics / World News. Bookmark the permalink.
← Al Qaeda Is Not “Benefitting From” the Syrian Uprising … It’s CAUSING ItRomney threatens war-murder on Iran, repeats Obama/Bush ‘wipe off the map’ lie →

JTT

Sun 13 Jul, 2014 02:19 pm
@fresco,
Governments from around the world admit they carry out false flag terror:

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/07/governments-around-world-admit-carry-false-flag-terror.html
Quehoniaomath

Sun 13 Jul, 2014 06:13 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Governments from around the world admit they carry out false flag terror:

so true so true. And the rest of the bullshit and bollocks:
Global warming, evolution hoax, relativity crap, vaccinationhsite,
, aspartame, fluoride, msg, gmo and so on and so forth!
including the pharmceutical Cartel which kills enormous amounts of people! it is the THIRD CAUSE OF DEATH in the U.S.A!

fishy he?!
0 Replies

fresco

Sun 13 Jul, 2014 11:47 pm
@JTT,
Of course "the war on terror" is a simplistic convenience which justifies some aspects of Western foreign policy. So what ! In general, the average man thinks in simple terms. He erroneously thinks that the social dynamics of groups follow anthropomorphic psychological principles.

You are no different in that respect with the assumption of there is some nebulous "establishment USA" (the Great Satan Twisted Evil ) which operates as consistent cohesive agent in whatever situations you deem to be wrong. You are prepared to link 9/11 with the Gulf of Tonkin and anything else which takes your fancy as "crimes committed by the same culprit" as though it were a single dictator. When you use the phrase "governments admit" you are generalizing and attempting to reify that "cohesive agent" paradigm.

It is only when you are prepared to step back from your simplistic anthropomorphism and consider issues like identity theory and systems behavior etc, that you will understand that most of the conspiracy verbiage is a natural reactionary "blowing off steam" ...the entropy of nested social groups with limited access to "the power".

Quehoniaomath

Sun 13 Jul, 2014 11:57 pm
@fresco,
Quote:
that you will understand that most of the conspiracy verbiage is a natural reactionary "blowing off steam" ...the entropy of nested social groups with limited access to "the power".

And AGAIN, you are talking about something you don't know nothing about and don't even know or feel that you have been purposely indoctrinated and programmed with your above view.
There is even an institute that 'works' 24-7 on public opinion.
It is called the "Tavistock Institute" ( and his satellite organisations)
Your thougfht about all this are NOT your own!

But I really think you are going to understand this.

izzythepush

Mon 14 Jul, 2014 07:23 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:
There is even an institute that 'works' 24-7 on public opinion.
It is called the "Tavistock Institute"

Now where have I heard that before?

"I need meat, I'm not a sociologist! I can't work on hippie food!"
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 14 Jul, 2014 07:25 am
@fresco,
fresco wrote:
NB You can read my academic background in my profile. My current activities include writing philosophical papers on ontology and epistemology. That generally means that when posters use the word "truth", I roll my philosophical eyes.

Ain't that the truth.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Mon 14 Jul, 2014 07:50 am
Al-Qaeda ADMITTED they did 9/11..Smile

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/Al-Q-v-Ahmed1.gif~original
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/Al-q-v-Ahmed2.gif~original
farmerman

Mon 14 Jul, 2014 07:54 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
OOPS, that's gonna interfere with the annual "truthers picnic" for 2014.
0 Replies

farmerman

Mon 14 Jul, 2014 07:58 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
And AGAIN, you are talking about something you don't know nothing(argghh) about and don't even know or feel that you have been purposely indoctrinated and programmed with your above view.
SAYS the BORG's propaganda minister.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Mon 14 Jul, 2014 08:31 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Al-Qaida is the name of a file from the cia with agents within the cia!

George

Mon 14 Jul, 2014 08:34 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:
Al-Qaida is the name of a file from the cia with agents within the cia!
Please explain.
0 Replies