JTT

Sat 12 Jul, 2014 09:08 am
@fresco,
Or you could discuss the facts, Fresco.
Quehoniaomath

Sat 12 Jul, 2014 09:08 am
@fresco,
Quote:
Why should I waste my time on the plethora of inconsistencies that compete with each other for the status of "theory". Agencies such as the BBC and the Guardian UK have done a much better job.

You just proved again that you haven't researched ANY
Why?
Because the BBC and the Guardian UK work for the people behind the scenes!!
You are just and only refuting things you don't know anything about by reflex action!

You really have no clue at all!

Maybe start researching!
fresco

Sat 12 Jul, 2014 09:15 am
@JTT,
I'll discuss the etymology of the word "fact" if you like. It's from the Latin facere - to construct.
http://able2know.org/topic/224734-1
fresco

Sat 12 Jul, 2014 09:18 am
@Quehoniaomath,
I don't see much point in discussing "research" with a fool who wrote
Quote:
Let's face it, einsteinian relativity has stalled physics instead of progressing it

Would you ? Wink
JTT

Sat 12 Jul, 2014 09:19 am
@fresco,
Typical avoidance, Fresco.
fresco

Sat 12 Jul, 2014 09:33 am
@JTT,
What is there to avoid ? I don't discuss alternative views of "God" with believers because I don't need any of their arbitrary cognitive constructions in my life, nor do I have a need for the construction of "conspiracy views" on 9/11. Let those who have such interests chat among themselves by all means if that's what makes them happy.
JTT

Sat 12 Jul, 2014 09:36 am
@fresco,
Typical avoidance, fresco. You don't discuss out of fear.
fresco

Sat 12 Jul, 2014 09:43 am
@JTT,
Laughing
Nah...conspiracy nutters are relatively harmless bar a few notable exceptions like McCarthy !

Edit:
Wait a minute...I forgot that arch conspiracy nutter Hitler ! We wouldn't want another one of those would we ? Shocked
0 Replies

farmerman

Sat 12 Jul, 2014 10:21 am
@fresco,
actually enough folks herein have discussed the forensics associated with 9/11. the key pieces of ALL the conspiracy theorists' evidence has been nicely smooshed into a vomerine paste. They keep sounding the same old **** even though it'd been shown that "it aint so".
For example, the oft repeated crap that girders cant soften and deform in temps beneath their melting point. This bullshit had been so well disproved in the lab by metallurgists . The conspiracy theorists, like any good loony, then merely claimed that the metallurgists were part of some undefined " cover up".

Were arguing with raving bat **** lunatics who have no care about facts or evidence.
fresco

Sat 12 Jul, 2014 10:44 am
@farmerman,
Point taken. A more interesting issue perhaps is what drives these loonies. I can understand where apologists for Islamic extremism are coming from. (After all, they have their work cut out !) I can't see how otherwise "legitimate" commentators risk the ridicule unless it is for self publicity.
JTT

Sat 12 Jul, 2014 10:49 am
@farmerman,
Farmerman is the guy who bought, right off the bat, wholesale, the Pancake Theory.

Quote:
For example, the oft repeated crap that girders cant soften and deform in temps beneath their melting point.

Nobody is denying that. However, there have been many much much more serious fires in buildings around the world and there has never been any collapse. Three, in one day, for buildings that were designed to take a collision with a fully fueled jet airplane.

Assymetrically damaged buildings don't fall into their footprint. At free fall speed.

The 9-11 Commission's chair saying they were set up to fail.
0 Replies

JTT

Sat 12 Jul, 2014 10:51 am
@fresco,
Quote:
I can't see how otherwise "legitimate" commentators risk the ridicule unless it is for self publicity

"The purest example of how Americans are shielded from truth is the media’s (including many Internet sites’) response to the large number of professionals who find the official explanation of September 11, 2001, inconsistent with everything they, as experts, know about physics, chemistry, structural engineering, architecture, fires, structural damage, the piloting of airplanes, the security procedures of the United States, NORAD’s capabilities, air traffic control, airport security, and other matters. These experts, numbering in the thousands, have been shouted down by know-nothings in the media who brand the experts as “conspiracy theorists.” "
0 Replies

farmerman

Sat 12 Jul, 2014 11:18 am
@fresco,
PT Barnum made a very good living at it , as do today's illusionists and dipshits like Glenn Beck.
Facts are dull, ditto evidence. The public has the attention span of a golden retriever, so its best to feed em something that is more entertaining, and screw fact and evidence.

Why issit that only the batshits of A2K can "see through" all the "lies" of our government and can clearly see the truth of our governments complicity in 9/11?

Maybe being a card-carrying batshit requires that something in the analytical control center of the brain must be missing or is permanently turned off.

JTT

Sat 12 Jul, 2014 11:30 am
@farmerman,
A dandy, and not at all uncommon example of Farmerman the academic seeking the truth.

The guy who says he is willing to consider all viewpoints. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Sat 12 Jul, 2014 12:11 pm
@fresco,
Quote:
Would you ?

well, why not, if the arguments are valid (And they are!)?
But you have to face the fact that you dismiss something before looking at the
evidence! It is called avoidance by reflex action, without any thinking.
While in actuality it is your 'programming' that let you write something like this!
It is off topic but I want to show you anyway that it isn't that ridiculous as you might think!:

Quote:
http://isbn.abebooks.com/mz/72/53/0533130972.jpg
Theoretical Physics has been hopelessly stalled for over 100 years. The reason is the FALSITY of Einstein's Theory of Relativity. A few years ago, NASA sent into space four satellites with gyroscopes to test the theory, a project called "Gravity Probe B" (Google it). Just the fact that NASA is testing the theory speaks of itself: THE THEORY IS WRONG!!! Why otherwise would you test something if it is right? Until now (4 years later) NASA still did not publish the results. Why? The results didn't match the predictions of the theory. If NASA admits that the Theory of Relativity is wrong it will turn upside down the whole of physics, NASA is thinking what to do and is trying to manipulate the data, they call it "cleaning" the data (to make them look right). It's a cover-up. Meanwhile this book was out of print, after many people realized that the author was right the book skyrocketed in price. Recently (on"bookfinder.com") it was reselling as a collectible in Europe (especially in France and Germany) for over $548,- Because of that the author received many e-mails and calls to publish it again so that people can buy it for less. Now it is published again for an affordable price, and even for much less then the original price. The author's wish is to tell you the Truth.
The most valuable informatin in this book is the discovery by the author of the nature of Electricity and Magnetism. Scientists know how electricity and magnetism work but they don't know what it is. They don't know what is the connection between them and why they influence each other and create Electromagnetism. The secret is in the Ether, the motion of the Ether. For the first time in the history of science you can learn and understand WHAT ELECTRICITY, MAGNETISM and ELECTROMAGNETISM IS.

The following is from a paper by Michael Suede: knol.google.com/k/einstein-was-wrong-falsifying-observational-evidence-presented#
Results
* Frame dragging has never been definitively proven despite numerous attempts to look for it using numerous satellites. The most famous of which is Gravity Probe B. The final report issued by the Gravity Probe B team utilizes a hypothetical model to account for the effects of static build up induced error on the gyros.[1] The raw data showed no signs of any frame dragging at all. Given that a purely hypothetical model was used to massage the data, the reports findings lack any definitive proof of frame dragging.[2]

* The LIGO has never detected a gravitational wave. LIGO (on the fourth science run [S4]) and GEO600 together did not detect any gravitational waves.[3] To date, LIGO's fifth science run [S5], which had all three interferometers running continuously in triple-coincidence for an entire year, has not yielded any gravitational wave candidates.[4] These non-detections directly refute previous theory and stand in direct contradiction to predictions made by the theory of general relativity.[5]

* The CDMS project has never detected any observational evidence of dark matter despite years of trying[6], nor has the much more sensitive Xenon 100 experiment.[7] This directly refutes the notion that dark matter exists and is the supposed "missing mass" of galaxies. This non-detection directly refutes previous theory and stands in direct contradiction to predictions made by the theory of general relativity.

* A recent study of Quasars shows them to be devoid of all effects of time dilation.[8][9] This non-detection directly refutes previous theory and stands in direct contradiction to predictions made by the theory of general relativity. Article on the subject here.

* The WMAP has shown the existence of large scale cold and hot spots in the supposed "cosmic background" from the big bang.[10] These cold and hot spots were not predicted and stand in direct contradiction to predictions made by the theory of general relativity.
http://www.amazon.com/Matter-Falsity-Einsteins-Theory-Relativity/dp/1439217785

Oh and yes!There is a global conspiracy, one that also uses 'science' to keep us from the truth!

This Global Conspiracy is responsible for 9-11, 7-7-7, the shooting amd so on and so forth.

If we , the people, don't stop this in their tracks. we are in a lot of trouble!
(See alos my threat about the coming police state and the new world order.)

Back on topic, this was to illustrate something about 'thinking' by a lot of people. Not condemning it, just showing it, ok?

Quehoniaomath

Sat 12 Jul, 2014 12:19 pm
@fresco,
Quote:
What is there to avoid ? I don't discuss alternative views of "God" with believers because I don't need any of their arbitrary cognitive constructions in my life, nor do I have a need for the construction of "conspiracy views" on 9/11. Let those who have such interests chat among themselves by all means if that's what makes them happy.

with respect, but you really don't know anything what you are talking about,
I am researching the Global Conspiracy for more then 13 years, and I can tell you that the 'rabbit hole' is much deeper then you even might think!
I am not saying here to believe me because I have researched in for so many years, and there are people who have researched in for more years.
But once you have researched a lot, and something like you writes this, it is blatantly obvious how ignorant uyou are about these things!
It is like someone tells you that you can't use electricity to someone who has used that to his advance in years.
I don't blame you for not knowing, but please investigate before, instead of condemning before and without any knowledge about the subject whatsoever

or better put:
http://www.quotesvalley.com/images/09/condemnation-without-investigation-is-the-height-of-ignorance.jpg

get the joke? Wink

0 Replies

fresco

Sat 12 Jul, 2014 12:24 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Are you claiming that Kamenou "has positively influenced the progress of Physics" and Einstein has not ? If so, you want your head examining.

I'm putting you back on ignore, so you will have to attempt to exercise your vacuous verbosity elsewhere. Getting a life away from A2K is also a suggestion worth considering.
Quehoniaomath

Sat 12 Jul, 2014 12:34 pm
@fresco,
Quote:
Are you claiming that Kamenou "has positively influenced the progress of Physics" and Einstein has not ? If so, you want your head examining.

I'm putting you back on ignore, so you will have to attempt to exercise your vacuous verbosity elsewhere. Getting a life away from A2K is also a suggestion worth considering.

Put me on ignore if you are too afraid to face the issue.
Einstein had indeed stalled physics, lots to say here.
But in a nutshell, Einstein and his more then idiotic theories were and are a smokescreen for the much better works of Tesla!!!
But you are not using arguments but let your gods (Einstein) decide for you.
Einstein and his works are obsolete!

Now, put me back on ignore!!! Wink

JTT

Sat 12 Jul, 2014 12:54 pm
@fresco,
There's something highly ironic about you threatening to put Que on ignore right after reading the following,

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance."
- Albert Einstein

especially when you consider that Einstein, many scientists have also met with resistance.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Sat 12 Jul, 2014 01:28 pm
@usmankhalid665,
Are you JTT using some other name?