9/11 was a drama by CIA, watch this video

Quehoniaomath

Wed 16 Jul, 2014 04:47 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
You think Apollo 11 put a reflector on the moon? Prove it.

It is very easy to proof that NONE of the apollo missions put reflectors on the moon! or at least that it is no proof of anything.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Wed 16 Jul, 2014 04:49 am
@JTT,
Quote:
The 9/11 Commission was "set up to fail"

offcourse it was! As an aside (more or less) do you know what company
has removed the debris on 9-11? Look it up, and have a laugh.
0 Replies

fresco

Wed 16 Jul, 2014 05:37 am
@Olivier5,
I agree that Q's contributions are "pathological" but not on the basis of the well established neo-pragmatist stance I take on the word "truth". The pathology is generated by his need to be noticed and a convenient vehicle for that than what others call a "loony theory". He is like the child who seeks attention and does not mind if it positive or negative as long as he gets it. The shorthand for that in internet speak is "trolling."
Quehoniaomath

Wed 16 Jul, 2014 05:47 am
@fresco,
Quote:
I agree that Q's contributions are "pathological" but not on the basis of the well established neo-pragmatist stance I take on the word "truth". The pathology is generated by his need to be noticed and a convenient vehicle for that than what others call a "loony theory". He is like the child who seeks attention and does not mind if it positive or negative as long as he gets it. The shorthand for that in internet speak is "trolling."

Yaaawnnnn
Once again one long Ad Hominem and AGAIN proof you are talking about something you haven't researched any of it.
when do you start to becoming rational and logical?

pllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeseeeeee

0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Wed 16 Jul, 2014 05:53 am
Most politicians of all countries are lying bastards, so it's quite possible they decided to fake Apollo 11 for two reasons-
1- to beat Kennedy's "before the end of the 60's" deadline
2- to divert attention away from the Vietnam War
Quehoniaomath

Wed 16 Jul, 2014 05:58 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
Most politicians of all countries are lying bastards, so it's quite possible they decided to fake Apollo 11 for two reasons-
1- to beat Kennedy's "before the end of the 60's" deadline
2- to divert attention away from the Vietnam War

There is another reason, important for this thread, and that it was a rehearsel for 9-11. ( yes, 9-11 was in the make before the towers were build)
So, they could test how much fake the dumbed down people would take!

It seems , a lot!
0 Replies

Olivier5

Wed 16 Jul, 2014 06:50 am
@fresco,
I don't see Q as a troll. Superficially, he looks like one, I agree, but some things don't fit. He does go into arguments, for instance, and does argue logically, although his basic axiomatic is all screwed up, contrarian as I explained. The basic principle is 'truth is actively hidden from the masses by the elite'. Which sometimes is true, and sometimes not, so not a sound foundation but an essentially paranoid one.

I would think that the proliferation of conspiracy theorists is a consequence of post-modernism. Now everybody is entitled to his 'truth'. So IMO it is the letting go of any reference point in objective reality that is ultimately pathological.

Quehoniaomath

Wed 16 Jul, 2014 07:04 am
@Olivier5,
Quote:
I don't see Q as a troll. Superficially, he looks like one, I agree, but some things don't fit. He does go into arguments, for instance, and does argue logically, although his basic axiomatic is all screwed up, contrarian as I explained. The basic principle is 'truth is actively hidden from the masses by the elite'. Which sometimes is true, and sometimes not, so not a sound foundation but an essentially paranoid one.

I would think that the proliferation of conspiracy theorists is a consequence of post-modernism. Now everybody is entitled to his 'truth'. So IMO it is the letting go of any reference point in objective reality that is ultimately pathological.

when was the last time you really, and I mean, really have researched a 'conspiracy theory' ?
Take your pick, 9-11, moon-hoax, JFK, 7-7-7-, and so on and so forth.

I know what to guess. Wink

what you fail to understand is that we are living in a sea of lies.

But well, you know what Hitler said about that? :
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/ed/61/89/ed6189949c0b7917a78d01976b8fad2b.jpg

(btw Hitler was paid by the Bush family!!!!)

The same is true for you, you haven't researched any but claims to know a lot about them. Maybe you are unconsciously defending your wordlview.
Might that be a possibilty? Wink

It is a strange thing indeed.

Actually, this is going on here:
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/82/60/97/826097b7d03e69359c760e8288059369.jpg
Romeo Fabulini

Wed 16 Jul, 2014 10:03 am
Yeah, the US govt weren't going to spend a billion bucks sending Apollo 11 to the moon when they could do it dead cheap with a faked film set in a hangar at Area 51..Smile
Quehoniaomath

Wed 16 Jul, 2014 10:10 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
Yeah, the US govt weren't going to spend a billion bucks sending Apollo 11 to the moon when they could do it dead cheap with a faked film set in a hangar at Area 51

indeed and there are many reasons to understand we didn't go to the moon.
cerainly not with the technology then!
0 Replies

farmerman

Wed 16 Jul, 2014 10:15 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Hitler was loved by several American noteables. His "favouring" by Preston"was no more a con job than that done on Chamberlain or the German People for that matter.

Hearing Quahog spout off about "the big Lie" while he is spurting big lies one after another hoping that something will stick to the wall.

Hes a perfect example of attempted demagoguery. Hes just not real good at it.
izzythepush

Wed 16 Jul, 2014 10:24 am
@farmerman,
Henry Ford was a case in point.
0 Replies

farmerman

Wed 16 Jul, 2014 10:34 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Please don't be as idiotic as Quahog. The laser ranging experiment consists of a flat plate of prisms that when hit by a coherent beam ( lser) from anyplace on the side of earth facing the moon, will have its signal reflected to the exact same spot of ppropogation of the laser beam. It takes roughly 2.5 seconds (plus tide correction values which can be factored out by extremely accurate timers over a full tidal cycle of about a month).
If you don't believe that its so, you will buy any conspiracy that Quahog is selling because several universities in the world have the capabilities to do the ranging experiment. There are ranging stations set up at a numberof your bigger museums also.

Because someone like Quahog is unaware of things about him should not support a conclusion that he knows anything about which he speaks.
Hes a fool, don't you be one.

0 Replies

farmerman

Wed 16 Jul, 2014 10:37 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
PS, what "fakery" do you suggest occurred in the filming of Apollo 11?
If someone can fake a subject don't you think they cpuld totally redo the source terms of the "faked evidence" Why would they leave the same **** up there if clowns think they see a flag furling in a "wind"

SOmetimes the most difficult thing to do is to explain the obvious.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Wed 16 Jul, 2014 10:44 am
Quote:
Farmerman said to me:..The laser ranging experiment consists of a flat plate of prisms that when hit by a coherent beam ( lser) from anyplace on the side of earth facing the moon, will have its signal reflected to the exact same spot of ppropogation of the laser beam.

So what? The scientists who are firing the lasers could easily be faking it..Smile
farmerman

Wed 16 Jul, 2014 10:52 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
The point is, you can go to a museum or a university that has the equipment and a targeting system (and the coordinates on the moon surface) and can fire the laser and BOUNCE it to the moon and back. SO am I right that you will even doubt your own experience?? Man you and Quahog may need to get a room .
farmerman

Wed 16 Jul, 2014 10:55 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Perhaps you and Quahog are just dissatisfied with the 21st century and would rather live back in the Middle Ages .
0 Replies

fresco

Wed 16 Jul, 2014 10:56 am
@Olivier5,
Smile
I know you "have it in" for post-modernism. I suggest that you reserve that bias for "non-scientific" paradigms. As I stated before, there are so many complex interdependencies in scientific paradigms that loony theories are easily identified by their parochial "poor fit". That is not to say that scientific paradigms are static, but they tend to shift en masse thereby maintaining their consistency. Post-modernism aims predominantly at textual and discourse analysis where semantics has "less at stake" than scientific prediction and control. Note too that science (as opposed to non-science) is usually couched in the relatively culture free metalanguage of mathematics

Of course, conspiracy theories re 9/11 have elements of both scientific and non-scientific paradigms associated with them. The problem for their advocates is that they attempt to pin "political truth" to "scientific truth" but despite their denials, mainstream science tends to demolish their selective "scientific evidence" in every case. So their perception of "political truth" floats free as unsubstantiated opinion aka faith.
Romeo Fabulini

Wed 16 Jul, 2014 11:03 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

The point is, you can go to a museum or a university that has the equipment and a targeting system (and the coordinates on the moon surface) and can fire the laser and BOUNCE it to the moon and back..

Like I said, it can easily be faked.
For example a small unmanned rocket could have been sent to drop mirrors on the surface to fool everybody..Smile
Quehoniaomath

Wed 16 Jul, 2014 11:18 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
Farmerman said to me:..The laser ranging experiment consists of a flat plate of prisms that when hit by a coherent beam ( lser) from anyplace on the side of earth facing the moon, will have its signal reflected to the exact same spot of ppropogation of the laser beam.

I have fm on my ignore, but when I read this after you have quoted it, it is very clear fm doean't know a thing about this at all!
.e.g He doesn't know that when the laserbeam hits the moon it is more then 2 km wide! possibly more!
fm is just impressed with museums and universities.