Congratulations, House Republicans!

parados

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2014 08:32 am
@coldjoint,
And just a reminder of what you are running away from.

You are in support of someone that has been acting in a criminal fashion for 20 years by ignoring court orders.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2014 02:30 pm
@parados,
Quote:
You are playing by Alinsky's rules. I am merely pointing it out.

We both are, but I for some reason can't do that. Hardly seems fair.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2014 02:32 pm
@parados,
Quote:
You are in support of someone that has been acting in a criminal fashion for 20 years by ignoring court orders.

And you are in support of a fascist leaning administration. No ones perfect.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2014 03:00 pm
Quote:
Psychiatrist Confirms: Liberalism Is a Mental Disorder

Quote:
As a clinical and forensic psychiatrist, Lyle Rossiter has treated over 1,500 patients and examined over 2,700 civil and criminal cases. Turning his hand to political psychopathology, the author of The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness, has diagnosed an alarming

http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/2008/02/psychiatrist_co.html
Quote:

Among Rossiter's observations:

Based on strikingly irrational beliefs and emotions, modern liberals relentlessly undermine the most important principles on which our freedoms were founded. Like spoiled, angry children, they rebel against the normal responsibilities of adulthood and demand that a parental government meet their needs from cradle to grave.

A social scientist who understands human nature will not dismiss the vital roles of free choice, voluntary cooperation and moral integrity — as liberals do. A political leader who understands human nature will not ignore individual differences in talent, drive, personal appeal and work ethic, and then try to impose economic and social equality on the population — as liberals do. And a legislator who understands human nature will not create an environment of rules which over-regulates and over-taxes the nation's citizens, corrupts their character and reduces them to wards of the state — as liberals do.

The roots of liberalism — and its associated madness — can be clearly identified by understanding how children develop from infancy to adulthood and how distorted development produces the irrational beliefs of the liberal mind. When the modern liberal mind whines about imaginary victims, rages against imaginary villains and seeks above all else to run the lives of persons competent to run their own lives, the neurosis of the liberal mind becomes painfully obvious.

0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2014 03:32 pm
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-KynDw6KgB7c/U1P_Xjppb7I/AAAAAAABVaA/V6RRANKzvrI/s1600/140420-dem-logic-comix-010.jpg
raprap

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2014 04:39 pm
@coldjoint,
Here ya go ColdDope, you bought it.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z205/JekyllnHyde_photos/September%2027Th%202010/BenneC20101007_low.jpg

Rap
coldjoint

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2014 08:13 pm
@raprap,
Quote:
you bought it.

I bought a lot of things. Because I and so many others benefited in that economy. And didn't ask for exception or complained about what someone else made. But back then personal responsibility meant something. Now it means less than 0.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2014 08:17 pm
@coldjoint,
That's cause you're dumb, and YOU brought up Hitler Codpiece. I asked what was it with you guys and Hitler,I mentioned you were trivializing Hitler and Nazis and pointed out you guys looooooove Hitler.

Maybe you should lay off the liquor.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2014 08:25 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Maybe you should lay off the liquor.

I should? What does that have to do with earning a living? And the left side of this argument bought up Hitler.
You are a little priss. Time out!!!
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2014 08:33 pm
@coldjoint,
In the case of Bundy, we have court rulings stating he is supposed to not graze his cattle and his doing it is illegal.

In the case of Obama, we only have your opinion. No court ruling stating he is a fascist.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2014 08:38 pm
@parados,
Quote:
In the case of Obama, we only have your opinion.

It is far from just my opinion. And that pisses you off, and that is a good thing.
parados

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2014 08:48 pm
@coldjoint,
No, it is your opinion. There is no court that has ruled he is a fascist unlike the case of Cliven Bundy where the courts have ruled he violated court orders.

This is from the court ruling in US vs Bundy from last July
http://www.thewildlifenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Order-US-v.-Bundy-7-9-13.pdf
Quote:
the United States is entitled to seize and
remove to impound any of Bundy’s cattle that remain in trespass after 45 days of
the date hereof.

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that the United States is entitled
to seize and remove to impound
any of Bundy’s cattle for any future trespasses,
raprap

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2014 08:58 pm
@coldjoint,
Aaannndd ColdDope is apparently still buying it---too bad the next two generations is going to be paying for the gullibility of ColdDope.

ColdDope wrote:
But back then personal responsibility meant something

Gad, ColdDope is so easy---hey ColdDope! Sarah Palin has a bridge fer ya--its in Alaska and it goes nowhere.

Rap
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2014 08:58 pm
@parados,
Quote:
No, it is your opinion.

You do not say no to me. You have no authority to do so. Do you finally have that?
It is far more than my opinion. There were countless ways besides a government show of force. As far as we know Obama is seeing how far he can go. And that was pretty far when a huge government operation probably costing more than the taxes owed is staged.

It all goes to intimidation. Check with Alinsky, Shill.
parados

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2014 09:03 pm
@coldjoint,
The Pink Prevaricator wrote:

It all goes to intimidation. Check with Alinsky, Shill.

I think we can all see you are using Alinsky. You really shouldn't draw attention to it by tell us to check him out. It undermines your attempts.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2014 09:10 pm
@parados,
Quote:
using Alinsky.

Obama is using it. It is almost textbook.
raprap

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2014 09:20 pm
@coldjoint,
Gad ColdDope you are incredibly dense.

When parados wrote
Quote:
No, it is your opinion

You managed to completely mistake what parados said when you responded.

ColdDope wrote:
You do not say no to me. You have no authority to do so. Do you finally have that?

What reality are you living in ColdDope? Apparently it isn't a sane reality.

Rap
coldjoint

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2014 09:31 pm
@raprap,
Quote:
what parados said

Does not matter.
raprap

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2014 09:47 pm
@coldjoint,
So apparently ColdDope has admitted that ColdDope has completely lost contact with reality?

I'd recommend that ColdDope see someone about ColdDope's delusions before ColdDope does additional irrepairable damage to ColdDope.

Rap

coldjoint

Reply Sun 20 Apr, 2014 09:53 pm
@raprap,
Quote:
lost contact with reality?

I am not the one denying Obama is a disaster. I am not the one defending outright lies. My reality consists of facts and actual deeds of this president.

And there are plenty of examples. Anyone who says he is not a failure is out of touch with reality.