coldjoint

Fri 14 Mar, 2014 10:23 pm
@RexRed,
It also turns out they are making their Jeeps in China. Tell the whole story.
panzade

Fri 14 Mar, 2014 10:39 pm
@RexRed,
Quote:
Whites constitute the largest group of poor people in the United States. White people also receive a disproportionate amount of federal assistance. And Red State America receives much more in federal money than any other part of the United States.

If Paul Ryan was intellectually honest, he would re-frame his talking points and faux-concern about the black, “inner city” poor, to include white poverty. I wonder, how would Republican voters respond if Paul Ryan told them that they were poor and unemployed because of their laziness and bad culture?
coldjoint

Fri 14 Mar, 2014 10:48 pm
@panzade,
Quote:
White people also receive a disproportionate amount

How is it disproportionate? Can you finally answer a question?
0 Replies

ayay

Sat 15 Mar, 2014 12:03 am
@ayay,
Quote:
Don't pay him any mind parados. He refuses the ability to understand. Maybe that's why he abuses drugs. Because he refuses to understand it will always **** his life. They have counseling and what not to help abusers quit. He must not understand. That or he refuses. If he is young then I understand how difficult it is for him to walk away from it all. Leave it alone. If he is older and abusing. He may never quit.

With as mentioned above being said. I personally have nothing against drug abusers. However. if one refuses to understand with the knowledge provided at hand then that clearly shows how ignorant that individual is. 

As far as I holding grudges against anyone I would, should be considered shitty for doing so. It would be the same as the average person despising me because I'm an alcohol abuser. I hold no grudges. 
coldjoint

Sat 15 Mar, 2014 12:18 am
@ayay,
Quote:
As far as I holding grudges against anyone I would, should be considered shitty for doing so. It would be the same as the average person despising me because I'm an alcohol abuser. I hold no grudges.

You are simply a troll from Amkon. Go ahead and say what you wish. But please stay out of the SS#s. They might not like me, but I am not a criminal, you are.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 15 Mar, 2014 04:03 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Who says I abuse drugs.

It's a typo, they probably meant to write goats.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Sat 15 Mar, 2014 06:06 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Better start setting your sights on 2020, coldjoint, you're digging your own grave for anything before then.

Happy Saturday morning, MontereyJack.

Uh, I wouldn't calculate too profoundly on a 2020 win by the Republicans unless they move more towards the center, making s strong concerted efforts to woo people of color, whom they detest. The exponential growth of the voting Hispanic/Latino population will indeed be a force to be dealt with and terrible news for the GOP; in such a climate, the only way the Republicans hopefully will win another election is by stealing it the way they did in 2000, or showing more humanity towards their brown brothers.
raprap

Sat 15 Mar, 2014 07:04 am
@coldjoint,
Don't have to try too hard to demonstrate that your bigotry and hatred is based on an extreme lack of nerve synapses, ColdDoper, all that is necessary is to let you open your mouth (or in case here type the puce punk).

You are a living adage to Twain

Quote:
Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt

BTW the only only question I have about ColdDoper is what is the source of ColdDoper's lack of sentience. Is it congenital, environmental, or self-imposed?

If your lack of the ability to reason is congenital then I feel guilty, because my saintly mother taught me as a child not to laugh at the retarded. If that lack is environmental or self-imposed then I get a thrill letting you demonstrate your inherent stupid.

Rap
Moment-in-Time

Sat 15 Mar, 2014 08:50 am
@raprap,
Quote:

If your lack of the ability to reason is congenital then I feel guilty, because my saintly mother taught me as a child not to laugh at the retarded.

When I first came upon coldjoint's posts and his persistent use of magenta, a color if used and read by others frequently, might grind on one's nerves, I thought he was a troll deliberately trying to feud with others. After a fashion I believed him to be just plain annoying as a right-wing Republican....it never dawned on me he might be feeble minded and if the latter is the case, then I do apologize for any ill preconceived negative thoughts I had of him. Slow-witted people need all the patience one can give them. I have had the poster on ignore since forever but it's difficult to not see Cj's quotes in others' posts.
panzade

Sat 15 Mar, 2014 09:03 am
@Moment-in-Time,
The amount of vilification cj receives is abhorrent to me
I imagine he is a good family man whose debating technique pretty much consists of "I know you are but what am I?"

I'll quote Twain too:
Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.
Moment-in-Time

Sat 15 Mar, 2014 09:26 am
@panzade,
Quote:
The amount of vilification cj receives is abhorrent to me

Personally, I do not argue with Cj but have the poster on ignore; his response, when I did engage him, was so negative that I had no choice but to run away. This latter response was to another poster with respects to my thoughts regarding Cj and not an attack on him personally, although it appear you and he most likely saw it that way. Cj comes to this site to participate in a debate and he gets as good as he gives towards others. I don't know if he's a good family man or not as that doesn't concern me. What does disturb me though is his current attitude towards other posters. If if does not want to illicit scorn from others, perhaps he should try to moderate his response to them in return.

I've reached another conclusion regarding Cj, and that is he's an ultra-rightwing member of the stomach-turning Tea Party.
JTT

Sat 15 Mar, 2014 09:32 am
@Moment-in-Time,
MiT: I had no choice but to run away
////////

An odd but typical response from those from the land of the "brave". Why do you figger that is, MiT?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 15 Mar, 2014 10:10 am
Quote:
I've reached another conclusion regarding Cj, and that is he's an ultra-rightwing member of the stomach-turning Tea Party.

Nobody has given me an answer on why limited government, less taxes, term limits, and adhering to the Constitution is so bad. It seems you would rather deride me than come up with an answer or any proof of what you accuse me of.
Thinking that your numbers will discourage is a mistake. I am used to dealing with lockstep morons, you are the same on any other bias liberal forum. Once you realize you have nothing new or different to say than the next moron, that is an Obamaphile, you just might get around to actually answering that question.
JTT

Sat 15 Mar, 2014 10:14 am
@coldjoint,
Cj: you just might get around to actually answering that question.

That's hilarious coming from a 59 year old meme & emoticon dealer.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 15 Mar, 2014 10:22 am
Quote:
Hey Mr. President, the debate IS NOT over on climate change only 36% of Americans believe it

Nothing like creating a narrative and running with it. Well the liar in chief and his party dropped the ball here. no one gives a good **** about this and fewer believe it.
We will never get any substantive gains in our economy when this administration avoids our real problems.

At least the Tea Party confronts the problems.

http://www.rightwingnews.com/uncategorized/hey-mr-president-the-debate-is-not-over-on-climate-change-only-36-of-americans-believe-it/?utm_content=buffer95380&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
JTT

Sat 15 Mar, 2014 10:26 am
@coldjoint,
That's hilarious coming from a 59 year old meme & emoticon dealer.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 15 Mar, 2014 10:31 am
@Moment-in-Time,
Quote:
making s strong concerted efforts to woo people of color, whom they detest.

That is why the Democrats have them locked into the slot they are. Democrats are using people of color and detest them much, much more. Or they would encourage personal responsibility rather than pay them for exhibiting none.

There are just too many facts showing what welfare did to these peoples values and ambition. Wake up you are relegating these people to slave status and might as well chain to the Democratic party that dictates their every move.
wmwcjr

Sat 15 Mar, 2014 10:48 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Thinking that your numbers will discourage is a mistake. I am used to dealing with lockstep morons, you are the same on any other bias liberal forum.

A2K is not a liberal forum. The membership is not exclusive. Anyone can join. The problem is that many people who post at forum websites prefer to interact with those of like mind. You could increase the number of conservative A2K members by recruiting your conservative friends to register and start posting here.

As far as "lockstep morons" are concerned, both conservatives and liberals have their party lines. In other words, you will find "lockstep" individuals aplenty on both sides of the political divide. I wish there were a third alternative (no, not the Libertarian Party); but, sadly, such is not the case.
panzade

Sat 15 Mar, 2014 11:09 am
@wmwcjr,
This is a Liberal thread on a forum. Nothing more.

I don't come here to debate Conservatives into seeing the error of their ways.
That's a waste of time.

I come here to find encouragement from my fellow Liberals.
RexRed

Sat 15 Mar, 2014 11:22 am
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1/1888666_10152277721009255_1274230328_n.jpg
0 Replies