20

On Voting Republicans Out Of Office

JTT

1  
Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2014 08:00 pm
@Baldimo,
B: I never said I was willing to accept fraud.

But you are willing to accept heinous war crimes and terrorist activities.

JTT

1  
Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2014 08:03 pm
@Baldimo,
There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not want merely because you think it would be good for him. Robert A Heinlein

There is a much much worse tyranny, B, and that is the tyranny the USA has exhibited against almost every poor country in the world.

coldjoint

-2  
Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2014 08:56 pm
@parados,
Holder has nothing to do with it.

The DOJ, which is Holder, has its nose in everything that could discredit the Democratic party. And a phone call is all it takes. And only a fool would say it doesn't.

Advocate

2  
Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2014 09:04 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

No I think your charges are BS for the very reasons I stated. If you think you are going to win me over with an article titled: The New Face of Jim Crow then you aren't thinking clearly.

Did you know that you have to prove your are a citizen and have an ID to register and get insurance via the ACA? This is to prevent illegal immigrants from getting govt provided insurance.

That is BS. No one is going to risk prison to cast a single vote. The Reps know that a lot of blacks in rural areas don't have photo ID's, and many don't even have birth certificates. Some Reps admitted this, and predicted wins coming from excluding these people from voting. Reps are lying shits, and this is one of the really big lies.
coldjoint

-1  
Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2014 09:11 pm
@Advocate,
The Reps know that a lot of blacks in rural areas don't have photo ID's, and many don't even have birth certificates

And who is at fault for that?
Advocate

2  
Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2014 10:01 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

And who is at fault for that?

Morons like you.
coldjoint

-2  
Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2014 10:02 pm
While IRS officials were targeting Tea Party groups for special scrutiny of their 501(c)3 tax exempt applications, the IRS also hired a policeman who had been prosecuted by the Justice Department — and convicted in federal court — of using his access to the FBI’s NCIC system to tip off a terror suspect about the bureau’s surveillance. The leak wrecked a major terror investigation.

http://pjmedia.com/blog/exclusive-irs-currently-employing-convicted-terrorist-associate/
What kind of **** is this? There is something terribly wrong with this administration. It clearly has an agenda that in no way is meant to do anything but destroy America from the inside out.

An IRS official speaking anonymously to PJ Media said that Russell’s financial management analyst position would have required him to fill out the Standard Form 86 questionnaire for national security positions and to be subjected to a background check.

There’s no way anyone with his conviction for abusing access to a government database and damaging a terror investigation could have been vetted and approved without outside intervention. Changing his name shouldn’t have mattered.

I’ve never even heard of a case like this.

Prove this is not true mother hen, and then tell me why anything like this should be tolerated?

coldjoint

-1  
Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2014 10:07 pm
@Advocate,
Morons like you.

I don't think so. I am against giving money away. You would think the Democrats would help these people not just exploit them for votes. They don't give a good **** about them.
JTT

1  
Reply Fri 7 Mar, 2014 06:53 am
@coldjoint,
Cj: I don't think so. I am against giving money away.
///////

Except to car companies and Wall Street brokers.

parados

2  
Reply Fri 7 Mar, 2014 08:05 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

There you go putting words in my mouth. I never said I was willing to accept fraud.

So then you are for tightening gun purchasing rules to prevent fraud? Or are you willing to accept the fraud that currently happens?
Baldimo

1  
Reply Fri 7 Mar, 2014 09:40 am
@parados,
I have already stated that they should tighten background checks in regards to criminal history, citizenship and mental health issues. These can all be addressed by background checks and by not expanding regulations on already available firearms. Most of the laws that have been passed in the last 2 years are pointless and do nothing to address the issue of gun violence.

Now are you willing to allow the level of fraud that takes place in relation to voter registration and voter laws?
parados

2  
Reply Fri 7 Mar, 2014 09:53 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

Since the fraud is less than .0004%, I see no reason to restrict voting.
Baldimo

1  
Reply Fri 7 Mar, 2014 10:20 am
@parados,
No one is restricting voting anymore then you are restricting guns. Requiring an ID is not restricting voting. Make ID's easier to get, which the Dems haven't tried because it is easier to yell racism, and you resolve the issue. MOST states have free ID's for those who can't afford them. It isn't a drivers license, it is a state issued ID.

2  
Reply Fri 7 Mar, 2014 10:47 am
@parados,
parados wrote:

Which is the point. Voter fraud is not a problem in America, so any action that purports to fix a non-existent problem has an ulterior motive. There was a report on Radio 4 a while back where elderly African American voters were being interviewed, they were under no illusions that this was an attack on their democratic rights. This is something that claims to stop fraud, but does the opposite, it disenfranchises people, in order to swing elections. It's highly undemocratic.

Why not spend the money on fixing a real problem, like America's crumbling infrastructure?
coldjoint

-1  
Reply Fri 7 Mar, 2014 11:10 am

Why not deport the Muslims you coddle?

coldjoint

-1  
Reply Fri 7 Mar, 2014 12:29 pm
http://www.theobjectivestandard.com/blog/_files/Political-Spectrum-Essentialized6-1024x441.jpg

coldjoint

-1  
Reply Fri 7 Mar, 2014 12:46 pm
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-tV185guN4tc/UxlFr9eqJrI/AAAAAAAAme0/IBDCdShecOI/s1600/1A4EAsDoCEAADevG.jpg

parados

2  
Reply Fri 7 Mar, 2014 01:26 pm
@Baldimo,
The state can't issue an ID without evidence that the person is a citizen if they want to use it to vote. That requires a birth certificate which requires money again. Then states put restrictions on who can get birth certificates to prevent fraud again which might require an in person visit.

It's free, it will only cost you money, time and travel.
Baldimo

1  
Reply Fri 7 Mar, 2014 01:37 pm
@parados,
It's so nice you want to keep people 2nd class citizens. I mean how do they cope with the real world and not have an ID. To sign up for the ACA, you have to have an ID. Did you also know that the NAACP held a rally not long ago to protest voter ID laws. Did you know that they required people to have a valid ID to participate in the rally? Funny how that works.

If you wanna help solve the problem with US citizens without any form of ID, which would prevent them from doing simple things like cashing checks, or signing up for the ACA, then be my guest.

coldjoint

-1  
Reply Fri 7 Mar, 2014 01:47 pm
@Baldimo,
It's so nice you want to keep people 2nd class citizens.

Yes the Democrats want exactly that. And intend to keep them that way.