Reply Mon 9 Jan, 2012 06:37 pm
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee307/edgarblythe/goback.jpg
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 10 Jan, 2012 08:05 pm

Watch it full screen.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2012 11:52 am
http://www.google.ie/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_LgVPMLcCls/TwDZnpDmaII/AAAAAAAAAAs/U0fOQG3XInA/s1600/funny-puppy-beach-bra-take-off-good-boy.jpg&sa=X&ei=K8wNT4i3EZC5hAeu1fWNBA&ved=0CAsQ8wc4DQ&usg=AFQjCNGFBhutfm0h365NckPaMkukMGGAbQ

GOOD BOY
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2012 04:58 pm
@edgarblythe,
Have to say Ed I was heartbroken to see the King of the Jungle reduced to this.
To see such a mighty beast treated like that, sad. The poor animal will surely go insane under those conditions.
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2012 05:44 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
I feel the same way at any zoo. The gorillas look particularly despondent.
George

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2012 06:13 pm
@edgarblythe,
You should see the cubicles where I work.
0 Replies

Irishk

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2012 06:21 pm
@edgarblythe,
Me, too. Also include any type of SeaWorld themed park.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2012 08:21 pm
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
The gorillas look particularly despondent.

The gorillas at Barcelona's zoo had learnt to flip the crowd the bird. The crowd deserved it.
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2012 08:32 pm
@hingehead,
Spriggin' crowd.
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2012 09:33 am
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
The gorillas look particularly despondent.
Are you sure that wasn't the staff? Mr. Green

PS, great evolution cartoon.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2012 04:08 pm
The true hazards of running live broadcasts including viewer participation were on full display this week, with multiple calls into C-SPAN leading to awkward questions about GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney's penis.

All of the calls came during episodes of C-SPAN's "Washington Journal," a long-running program that prides itself on encouraging viewers from across the political spectrum to call in and voice their opinions.

In the first segment, a man calls in to ask Judd Gregg, a Mitt Romney surrogate and former New Hampshire governor and senator, about the how big of a lead Romney will need to secure the nomination. He then throws a curveball, asking Gregg about the size of Romney's penis. C-SPAN quickly cuts the caller off, and apologizes to Gregg.

Rockhead

Reply Thu 12 Jan, 2012 09:09 pm
@edgarblythe,
The Definitely Not Coordinated with Stephen Colbert Super PAC.

Stephen Colbert isn't running for president — at least not yet.

During Thursday night's episode of "The Colbert Report," Colbert legally transferred his super political action committee to his friend and Comedy Central cohort Jon Stewart. Dropping by from "The Daily Show," Stewart happily signed the documents and accepted the post, which was ceremonially observed by the two holding hands and bodily transferring the PAC powers...

http://news.yahoo.com/colbert-preps-prez-run-transfers-pac-stewart-020429243.html
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 01:08 pm
Non-genuine criers will do at least six months in a labor-training camp.
North Korea To Punish Mourners Who Were Insincere
www.huffingtonpost.com
You'd better watch out, you'd better cry. You'd better pout, I'm telling you why: North Korea's punishing insincere mourners, according to the Daily NK...
Rockhead

Reply Fri 13 Jan, 2012 11:30 pm
@edgarblythe,
Friday the 13th is not a good day to have crack sex in a field in the middle of the city in broad flippin' daylight...

"Police investigating a report of suspicious people in a field Thursday afternoon found a couple having sex and smoking crack in the backseat of a car.

When the officers ordered the couple out of the car in the 2000 block of South Osage shortly before 1:30 p.m., the woman immediately complied, Lt. Doug Nolte said. The man refused and officers eventually deployed a Taser. One of the probes became lodged in a thumb, and the man required medical treatment before he was taken to the Sedgwick County Jail.

Police found drug paraphernalia in the car, Nolte said. The man and woman, who are both 40, were booked into jail on suspicion of sex and drug offenses, police records show.

When officers contacted the woman’s husband, Shocked Nolte said, he instructed officers to leave the car in the field, which is between Seneca and McLean Boulevard, just west of the Arkansas River north of Pawnee...."

http://www.kansas.com/2012/01/13/2174219/crack-smoking-having-sex-in-car.html#storylink=omni_popular

just leave the car there, I'll burn it later...

oh well. he coulda been this guy:

a 39-year-old Wichita man told police someone stabbed him in the scrotum with a hypodermic needle after an argument.

A scan at the hospital showed that part of the needle had broken off in the man's scrotum.

The man reported the incident to police at 1:25 p.m. Friday. The incident occurred at 31st and Seneca streets in south Wichita. A police report did not indicate if the fight happened at a home or a business.

The man underwent surgery to remove the needle.

Police said the victim was uncooperative about divulging who had stabbed him...

ouch.

0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 14 Jan, 2012 09:14 am
Contains sexy stuff -

0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2012 08:58 pm
To help save the economy, the Government will announce next month that the Immigration Department will start deporting seniors (instead of illegals) in order to lower Social Security and Medicare costs.

Older people are easier to catch and will not remember how to get back home.

I started to cry when I thought of you.

Then it dawned on me ... oh, crap...

I'll see you on the bus!

0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2012 09:06 pm
New school can’t be Cougars because middle-aged women might be offended

Students at a new Utah high school are facing disappointment after their choice for a new school mascot was rejected for one of the strangest reasons possible: Board members deemed it might be seen as offensive to middle-aged women...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschool-prep-rally/school-t-cougars-because-middle-aged-women-might-161402778.html
edgarblythe

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2012 10:32 pm
@Rockhead,
REEdiculous.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2012 12:57 pm
Man Shoots 3.5 Inch Nail Into Head, Doesn't Notice
www.huffingtonpost.com
ORLAND PARK, Ill. -- A suburban Chicago man thought the errant nail that discharged from the gun he was working with had whizzed by his head. Instead, it was lodged in his brain...
Letty

Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2012 12:32 pm
@edgarblythe,
Yikes! That is odd. How about a bit of humor, Texas.

A salute to your avatar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=civxnI7nujA
0 Replies