DEBATING THE HOLOCAUST: A New Look At Both Sides

Zippo

Wed 4 Feb, 2009 01:03 pm
The fact that so few are aware of what may be called the Great Holocaust Debate is perhaps not surprising. Much has been invested in the conventional story. Textbooks and encyclopedias have been written about it. Historians have staked their personal reputations on it. Politicians have passed laws defending it. And wealthy and powerful interests have good reason to sustain it. In short, very few of those in positions of influence want to acknowledge any kind of legitimate debate. There is no incentive to publicize it, and strong disincentive. Those in the public eye know that, should they broach this subject, they will suffer the consequences. Advertisers will drop out. Financial backers will disappear. They may be sued. They will lose access. They will be shunned.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090203/ap_on_re_eu/eu_germany_pope_holocaust

Want to buy and read THIS book. Let me know when you are ready...

Zippo

Wed 4 Feb, 2009 01:12 pm
Review
DEBATING THE HOLOCAUST A NEW LOOK AT BOTH SIDES By Thomas Dalton, Ph.D THE CONTROVERSY THAT WON'T GO AWAY NOW, THE TRUTH BEHIND THE HOLOCAUST DENIAL DEBATE There was no budget. There was no plan. There was no extermination order from Hitler. Preeminent Holocaust expert Raul Hilberg said: {What began in 1941 was a process of destruction not planned in advance, not organized centrally by any agency. There was no blueprint and there was no budget for destructive measures. [These measures] were taken step by step, one step at a time. Thus came about not so much a plan being carried out, but an incredible meeting of minds, a consensus mind reading by a far-flung bureaucracy.} Is this really a comprehensible explanation? Key camps have all but vanished. So too the human remains. Material evidence is astonishingly absent. The alleged gassing procedure has serious, unanswered questions. And the famous six million number has an amazing history. Revisionists claim that the public has been seriously misled by traditional historians. Are they right? IF WE COULD BE MISTAKEN ABOUT THE HOLOCAUST,WHAT ELSE COULD WE BE WRONG ABOUT? --World War Two Books
Setanta

Wed 4 Feb, 2009 01:19 pm
@Zippo,
Quote:
What began in 1941 was a process of destruction not planned in advance, not organized centrally by any agency.

It is always easy to lie by misdirection. In this case, that's because the Wannsee Conference did not begin until January, 1942. Therefore, this line of bullshit is technically correct. It also constitutes a "big lie" of the holocaust denial lobby on a par with any of Hitler's big lies.
Zippo

Wed 4 Feb, 2009 01:52 pm
Rabbi Setanta thinks people are not going to read from his link:

""Instead of emigration, there is now a further possible solution to which the Führer has already signified his consent - namely deportation to the east"

http://www.historyplace.com/worldwar2/holocaust/h-wannsee.htm
Setanta

Wed 4 Feb, 2009 02:00 pm
@Zippo,
Of course, i am neither a rabbi, nor a Jew. Of course, to an obsessive and rabid Jew-hater like Zippy here, this is the ultimate insult. Do you suggest that the Wannsee Conference only envisioned deportation, and that it did not concert the final solution of the death camps? Are you among that legion of idiots who deny that millions of Jews, Gypsies, Slavs, homosexuals and mentally and physically handicapped people were slaughtered? You're a sick puppy, Zippy, and not just because of your irrational hatred, but also because of the torturous excuses you construct to justify your self-delusion, which is so necessary to sustain the hatred. You are in serious need of profession psychological help.
Zippo

Wed 4 Feb, 2009 02:15 pm
@Setanta,
Here is something interesting for you to read Mr. Rabbi Setanta

The National Association of Forensic Historians

Exposing Historical Fraud via The Scientific Method

http://www.nafcash.com/

I advise everyone to read from the above link and make up your own minds

Mr. Rabbi Setanta thinks "Jews can do no wrong" even if he gets butt raped by another Rabbi, it'd be his own fault for being born.
Zippo

Wed 4 Feb, 2009 02:24 pm
Wednesday, 4 February 2009

"A British-born Roman Catholic bishop who has said he does not believe that millions of Jews died in Nazi gas chambers has been told to publicly recant his views by the Vatican."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/vatican-tells-bishop-to-retract-holocaust-statement-1545968.html

The power of zionazi Jewish elite
dagmaraka

Wed 4 Feb, 2009 02:31 pm
@Zippo,
a joke, right?

OK, so this is the sick deranged side. Where is the look at the other of the "both sides"?
Zippo

Wed 4 Feb, 2009 02:35 pm
@dagmaraka,
Read the book which was linked and also visit this site: http://www.nafcash.com/

Report by an Australian forensics team (no goys were harmed or invloved)
Setanta

Wed 4 Feb, 2009 02:43 pm
I have never said that Jews can do no wrong. As for butt raping, we all already know that that is what your skinhead buddies do to you, because they would not otherwise let a whiny wimp like you hang around.

I advise members to be careful of visiting the nafcash site which Zippy has linked here. It attempts to install an unsigned ActiveX control on Windows machines in your system. Visit that site at your own risk. This site is regularly linked by Stormfront, the Neo-Nazi organization, in their discussion fora. As usual, Zippy's best friends are the very people who have the biggest interest in denying that the holocaust every took place. Is anyone surprised that Neo-Nazis want to deny it?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Wed 4 Feb, 2009 02:47 pm
@Zippo,
Zippo wrote:

Read the book which was linked and also visit this site: http://www.nafcash.com/

Report by an Australian forensics team (no goys were harmed or invloved)

...that's why i asked if that was a joke. I did look at that link, it's beyond ridiculous.

anyway, i'm afraid i will not open your links on my home or work computer anymore. don't want to have that on or anywhere near my professional record.
Zippo

Wed 4 Feb, 2009 02:49 pm
"unsigned ActiveX control" Laughing

Dont listen to the Rabbi.... he is trying to brainwash gullible American goyim's. Click on the link to find out who is telling the truth and you will find that site does not ask for any "unsigned ActiveX control" Laughing

0 Replies

Zippo

Wed 4 Feb, 2009 02:51 pm
@dagmaraka,
Did you have to accept any unsigned ActiveX controls ? Tell the truth
farmerman

Wed 4 Feb, 2009 02:57 pm
My uncle Ted was a physician in the med corp and was sent to several of these "detention centers" where he had to take part in triage of the thousands of people who were in extreme conditions opf starvation. He also had pictures taken from Sobibor (sp?) that still were not "touched up" . These were for reports that were classified for years. He did , however, keep several prints and , before he died in 1978, he presented them at a conference on the holocaust on the occasion of planning a holocaust museum in Philly

Im always amazed at the hutzpach of the deniers when all around them still exists tons of factual evidence, in stills and motion pictures, as well as forensic evidence reburied in mass graves. To deny the reality of this is some kind of pathologic condition. If evidence means nothing and if there are fakes out there attempting to supplant this evidence with a different reality, then no truth is sacred.
I imagine that zippers attachment to reality and history is lightly held.He aint worth any more attention.
Setanta

Wed 4 Feb, 2009 02:59 pm
Greg Gerdes, the loon who is responsible for the site which Zippy linked (once again, visit that site at your own risk), was a participant in the December 2006 holocaust denial conference in Teheran, sponsored and hosted by Amadinejad.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Wed 4 Feb, 2009 03:02 pm
@Zippo,
it's not about active x. it's about the sick tripe on the site.
Setanta

Wed 4 Feb, 2009 03:05 pm
@farmerman,
In Essays on Hitler's Europe, University of Nebraska Press, 2001, Raul Hilberg states that the the United States Army recovered 40,000 linear feet of NSDAP documents detailing the systematic murder of European Jews. Christopher Browning, the leading American historian of the "final solution" points out that the Germans themselves made the slaughter of Jews, Gypsies, Slavs and many, many others the subject of one of the most exhaustively detailed bureaucratic records keeping efforts known in modern times.
dagmaraka

Wed 4 Feb, 2009 03:15 pm
@Setanta,
we know this, set, and zippo has already found his "The Scientific Method" TM.

waste of time (i have a good excuse. i should be writing)...
0 Replies

farmerman

Wed 4 Feb, 2009 03:24 pm
@Setanta,
I am always amazesd at the extreme levels of recordkeeping that the NAzi camp meisters engaged in. Ferom the body counts and recovered noble metals, all the qay to the volumes of Zyklon used.

Its impossible denying all that, except ehen you look at the agendas of the deniers.
Setanta

Wed 4 Feb, 2009 03:27 pm
Yeah, that agenda is tied to the racial supremacy propaganda of groups like Stormfront.