Help me plan our Great American Vacation

Diane

Reply Mon 3 Jun, 2013 09:58 pm
@FreeDuck,
So good to hear that the trip is going so well. You made me want to visit Yellowstone with your beautiful description.

So, how about coming back to Albuquerque for a visit? I miss you all.
FreeDuck

Reply Sat 8 Jun, 2013 09:13 pm
@Diane,
We would love to come back, if we ever get the chance, and stay a little longer next time. You were such a great hostess taking us around to see as much as we did in the time we had. And I'm sure there are so many more things to see.

I hope you do visit Yellowstone. If you do, let me know if you feel the same way about it. Maybe it was just me.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 9 Jun, 2013 11:26 pm
@FreeDuck,
Just returned from my trip this eve, and happened to see your thread. Glad to hear all is going well, and many have shown their hospitality.

Next time you're in Northern California, plan to stay a few more days, and I promise to show you some of what Northern California has to offer (outside of San Francisco).

We also have a few a2k members living in the area, so we can at least do a a2k Meet.

0 Replies

AnnieSialo

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2013 06:09 am
@FreeDuck,
Oh so jealous of all your excursions lately! This one looks amazing. I Love to travel. Sounds great. One day I will make it happen!
0 Replies

Adam Vore

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2013 06:45 am
@FreeDuck,
Car rental will be best option for you. Hire luxurious car to make your trip memorable one. Ger small cars for long travel and luxurious like limo for airport transfer.
0 Replies

Adam Vore

Reply Wed 30 Oct, 2013 07:34 am
@FreeDuck,
This is great, Hiring a rental car or van will allow you travel according to your plan as you have all the time related to transportation with you.
0 Replies

AnnieSialo

Reply Sat 28 Dec, 2013 06:05 am
@FreeDuck,
We should make a proper plan.Every person wants to have a pleasant and hassle free vacation. Every time I want the same but I suffer problems.I am planning to visit America. I was searching the relevant things on Google. And I found your post. This is very useful.
0 Replies