FraCtuReD FLicKs III - SPAM-O-RAMA May 2004

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 08:46 pm
NEW RULES (no this isn't Bill Maher) for FraCturReD FLicks III

SPAM-O-RAMA has returned!

This new continuous game will be movie titles which add or substitute the word Spam. Very Happy

"2001: A Spam Odyssey"

Follows the evolution of Spam from the primates chopping up a wild boar into little pieces with a huge mammoth shin bone to the discovery of a monolith on the moon which is a shrine to the food of the universe. After surviving on Spam all the way from Earth on a space liner, Heywooden Floyd visits the lunar site of the monolith when suddenly the piercing squishy sound of Spam being pulled out of a can causes him to put his hands over his nose. Years later, after HAL the computer goes schizo over the very mention of the word Spam (as any computer would), Bowman is thrown out into infinite space to end up having to dine on Spam for the rest of his life. He returns to Earth as a baby and pukes it all up in the upper atmosphere.

Ebert: I made a trip to the snack bar but found they didn't sell Spam.

Roeper: A travesty of anti-epicurean nonsense.

Archived game:

Gone With The Rear Window

The story of a Peeping Tom during the Civil War. Scarlett O'Hara keeps visiting him and making costume changes every few minutes. Tom thinks there's been a killing during the Battle of the Bulging Shorts and that the body has been buried in a flower pot on the White House porch.
He suspects the resident, a tall lanky man wearing a stovepipe hat. Anyone wearing a hat that looks like a silo must be guilty. It is more likely that Wet Butler did it. (The script, of course, is by Bugs Bunny).

Next?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 16,177 • Replies: 285
No top replies

fealola

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 08:49 pm
I'm on board. Must think first!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 09:00 pm
Play Misty For Me, Lassie.

Clint Eastwood is stalked by a crazed Scotch Collie, to whom he has thrown scraps, and who thought this meant she was gonna be his li'l doggy.

She pees in his bed, uproots his plants, digs holes in his lawn and comes triumphantly into season, with a massive, unruly doggy entourage, at his engagement party - where she and her chosen suitor make merry on the cake.

He blows her away, of course....
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 09:05 pm
Ha!
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 09:57 pm
Gigli Ishtar

Sand, singing and large butts!
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 10:02 pm
I'm coming up with alot of great titles but I can't write the synopsis. That's why I'm not a screenwriter!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 10:03 pm
This is good...I will come back...
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 10:06 pm
Oh, hang on...I feel inspired....

28 Days Later II

Sandra Bullock returns to rehab only to find it overrun by rage-infected monkeys. Generic hilarity ensues as she meets other plague survivors and finds herself once again.
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 10:14 pm
THE LAST ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW

Teenagers in the 1950' s are watching a smell-a-vison flick in their local cinema.

The aroma takes over and in their haze, they are "Time Warped" to a "Midnight Double Feature Picture Show" in the 70's.

They throw toast, raise their umbrellas, flick their Bics and burn down the theater-- Everybody perishes except Cybil Shepard.

Cybil Shepard decides to have a sex change operation and while under anesthesia, Time Warps back to the 1950's and gets a contract to star in the Christine Jorgensson story.

The rest of them turn into the walking dead and are left in the 70's to watch midnight movies for all eternity!
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 10:20 pm
You can't write a synopsis? -- I just lost my mouth full of Merlot on the keyboard. Now my PC is fully loaded. They're all a riot so far.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 10:21 pm
The Babe: Pig in the City

John Goodman stars in a dual role as Babe Ruth and a talking pig. Much sheep-herding ensues, along with a possible called home run.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 10:21 pm
(Okay, Lassie, make my day!)
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 10:22 pm
I am literallly laughing out loud at you Light. There's no
one here to hear me!
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 10:23 pm
Oh Jespah! !!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 10:27 pm
The Deep Throat

Catherine Bach....ohh, never mind....
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 10:30 pm
ROFL!

My Favorite Year of Living Dangerously

While Suharto falls, comedy writers try to come up with gags for a TV show starring a star who's difficult to control. Linda Hunt shines in a sword fight with Peter O'Toole.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 10:31 pm
You're daydreaming there, cav.
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 10:32 pm
Go Cav! This is so funny! It's making my day.

I'm never going to get the image of Light doing the "Danny Thomas spit-take" onto his computer out of my mind!
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 10:34 pm
Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 10:40 pm
MIDNIGHT COWBOYS EVEN GET THE BLUES

Rewrite:

Joe and Ratso bag the Greyhound and decide to hitchhike to Miami Beach.
0 Replies