Giuliani Co-Chair Called Blacks 'Retarded'

old europe

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 05:18 pm
woiyo wrote:
Well I do not know if the leaders of the NAACP are retarded or not.

But they are a racist organization.

I must say, you have a very particular concept of what constitutes racism.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 05:21 pm
woiyo wrote:
Well I do not know if the leaders of the NAACP are retarded or not.

If you'd like to attempt to continue to defend the fella who said, go for it.

woiyo wrote:
But they are a racist organization.

That is entirely beside the point of the original post.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 06:33 pm
The original posting is "retarded."

Isn't Obama associated with a real estate crook in Chicago?

Guilt by association?
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 07:09 pm
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Guilt by association?

Yeah, you're right; there's no difference between an association with someone, and paying someone to work for your campaign. Why, I don't know why everyone thinks this is such a problem.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 08:45 pm
I gotta wonder. "The original posting is "retarded."

Guilt by association?" Giuliani hires a guy with a history of hateful racist comments. When called on his retarded comment he tried to make himself the victim saying it was like a lyniching. Lyinching of course is a carefully chosen inflammatory word. A hate word meant to inflict pain, anger and bitterness. Maybe even violence which can be used as proof of what the bigot was saying in the first place. When Rudy hired this racist with a reputation and made him a regional campaugn manager he was trying to solidify a local base that shared the viewpoints of the racist. He was saying we have common ground. I'm with you in your hatred and feeling of racial superiority. Rudy may not be a racist. He just might be a powermonger who will even speak code to racists to get their vote. But I dont buy that at all. If Rudy should wear a hood in private, secret gatherings I wouldn't be surprised. After all his hiring of this well known racist is wearing a hood in a poetic sense. Gotta wonder if the same aint true of his defenders.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 10:42 pm
Blue. Your poltics are showing.

Try, if you can, to remain consistent.

Politicians with grand expectations will, inevitabaly, find themselves with questionable bed-fellows.

So Rudy and Barrack found themselves connected, through this process, with skeezers.

Hilary, and Edwards and Romney all have their fair share of skeezers.

If you insist on a skeezer free candidate, then vote for McCain. He learned the skeezer lesson a number of years ago (savings and loan) and will not repeat that mistake.

Rant on about this insignificant issue if you will, but if it is so important to you that you must spew, at least spew in a broad enough direction as to, reasonably, foul the frontage of any and all candidates.

Of course Blue you are incapable of a rounded rational perspective and we anticipate your response.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah; blah!

But it feels good to you and it is all alright.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 10:48 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Guilt by association?

Yeah, you're right; there's no difference between an association with someone, and paying someone to work for your campaign. Why, I don't know why everyone thinks this is such a problem.

Cycloptichorn

Obama's association was responsible for big bucks paid to his various runs for office.

Spare us the smug tripe intended to differentiate between Obama and Rudy.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2007 08:58 am
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Guilt by association?

Cycloptichorn

Obama's association was responsible for big bucks paid to his various runs for office.

Spare us the smug tripe intended to differentiate between Obama and Rudy.

Ah, but when referring to Obama, you forgot the word 'allegedly.' Not that anyone's surprised, what with you being a true captain of the bipartisan spirit and measured judgement.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2007 09:12 am
Finn, "Blue. Your poltics are showing." Yeah I cant stand racism. I'm no Dem or Republican. Excusing Rudy's racist appointee exposes your politics for sure. If I supported a candidate with a state campaign co-chair who spouted such racist comments I wouldn't make excuses. I'd write a letter complaining using no uncertain words.
0 Replies