Giuliani Co-Chair Called Blacks 'Retarded'

Zippo

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 11:57 am
woiyo wrote:
blueflame1 wrote:
"Giuliani Co-Chair Called Blacks 'Retarded'"

Show us where in the article the word "retarded" was used?

(It wasn't!!! Zippy made it up!)

It's written in two places, first is in their title. Rolling Eyes (i used their headlines)

Quote:
Referring to the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) as the "National Association for Retarded People" at a flag rally in 2000

Thanks for pointing it out Cyclo.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 12:00 pm
No worries. Let's see if Woiyo has the guts to admit that he was talking out his ass when he said that.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 12:01 pm
Actually, the NARP was an associated I founded to try and help the left wing libtards of A2K. It was quite well funded, but the money all got spent on Ritalin.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 12:09 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
No worries. Let's see if Woiyo has the guts to admit that he was talking out his ass when he said that.

Cycloptichorn

He probably won't, just like how Giuliani has yet to condemn Ravenel's long history of racially divisive statements.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 12:20 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Cycloptichorn

The only ass talking are you 2 racists.

Article quite specific, he called the association an association of retarded people. Of course he apologized (somewhat) but you ignore that and use the race card and then try to attack Rudy as a racist.

Feel free to come back with whatever insults you feel compelled to hide the fact that you are the racist folks on this post.

I await!
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 12:30 pm
woiyo wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Cycloptichorn

Article quite specific, he called the association an association of retarded people. Of course he apologized (somewhat) but you ignore that and use the race card and then try to attack Rudy as a racist.

Feel free to come back with whatever insults you feel compelled to hide the fact that you are the racist folks on this post.

I await!

Told ya! Cyclo
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 12:31 pm
woiyo wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Cycloptichorn

I await!

Let's look back at your specific post:

Quote:

That's a serious allegation to have made. You are trying to duck your error now by claiming that this is being used by me as evidence that Rudy is racist. But I never said anything like that at all.

You should apologize to Zippo for claiming that he made up something that he didn't. You should admit that you did so without reading the article first, or that you made an error. To not do so is cowardly.

I don't personally think Giuliani is a racist; he's an idiot, who hires people with terrible backgrounds (there is a definite pattern), but I never claimed he was a racist himself. Don't try and muddy the issue - be a man and admit your error so we can move on with the conversation.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 12:40 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:

That's a serious allegation to have made. You are trying to duck your error now by claiming that this is being used by me as evidence that Rudy is racist. But I never said anything like that at all.

You should apologize to Zippo for claiming that he made up something that he didn't. You should admit that you did so without reading the article first, or that you made an error. To not do so is cowardly.

I don't personally think Giuliani is a racist; he's an idiot, who hires people with terrible backgrounds (there is a definite pattern), but I never claimed he was a racist himself. Don't try and muddy the issue - be a man and admit your error so we can move on with the conversation.

Cycloptichorn

Well said!. I'm waiting... Very Happy
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 12:42 pm
OK, you racists.

Look at the Title.

Rudys CoChair calls Blacks Retarded.

In fact no where in the article did the co-chair say BLACKS ARE RETARDED.

Yes, I should have been more clear and typed "NOWHERE IN THE ARTICLE DID HE CALL BLACKS REARTDED. oOPS.

Does not change the fact that you 2 ran with this and try to extend it to Rudy which is typical of your kind.

Since you are racists, I don't expect anything but this kind of baiting.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 12:46 pm
woiyo wrote:
Rudys CoChair calls Blacks Retarded.

In fact no where in the article did the co-chair say BLACKS ARE RETARDED.

simply members of the association. yes. brilliant.

~~~

Good work, woiyo. At least your standards are consistent.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 12:48 pm
I'm not a racist, so please don't call me one.

I'll make this simple for you: did you, or did you not, accuse Zippo of inventing something that he didn't invent, specifically, did you or did you not say:

Quote:

When that was clearly not the case?

Quit beating around the bush, accusing me of racism, and just answer the question.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 12:52 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:

I'll make this simple for you: did you, or did you not, accuse Zippo of inventing something that he didn't invent, specifically, did you or did you not say:

Quote:

Quit beating around the bush, accusing me of racism, and just answer the question.

Cycloptichorn

I addressed it my post. I should have been more clear. Sue me!

You are a racist because you think race matters.

You support people and policies that are racist in nature.

You think Aff. Action is a good thing? If you say yes, then it furthers my position that you are a racist.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 12:57 pm
woiyo wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Quote:

Cycloptichorn

You think Aff. Action is a good thing? If you say yes, then it furthers my position that you are a racist.

I really don't care if you think I'm a racist or not. It's immaterial to me.

I do care that you made a specific allegation and now are too much of a pussy to apologize for being wrong. You didn't address the issue in any post. You didn't tell Zippo sorry for accusing him of doing something he didn't do. It's weak and cowardly and you should be ashamed of yourself, you're a better poster then this!

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 01:04 pm
woiyo wrote:
I should have been more clear...

Thats cool, now kindly apologize to me (for the accusation) and than we can move on.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 01:06 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
woiyo wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Quote:

Cycloptichorn

I do care that you made a specific allegation and now are too much of a pussy to apologize for being wrong. You didn't address the issue in any post. You didn't tell Zippo sorry for accusing him of doing something he didn't do. It's weak and cowardly and you should be ashamed of yourself, you're a better poster then this!

Cycloptichorn

Ok little one.

I'm sorry and retract the initial post.

I replace that with this.

NOWHERE IN THE ARTICLE DID ANYONE CALL ANY PERSON RETARDED. ZIPPO MADE THAT UP! (So did the writer of the article)

Doesn't change the facts and your inability to say what you, Zippo, Blueflame are. Which is Racist.

Happy now Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 01:17 pm
woiyo wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
woiyo wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:

Quote:

Cycloptichorn

Cycloptichorn

Ok little one.

NOWHERE IN THE ARTICLE DID ANYONE CALL ANY PERSON RETARDED. ZIPPO MADE THAT UP! (So did the writer of the article)

Doesn't change the facts and your inability to say what you, Zippo, Blueflame are. Which is Racist.

Happy now Rolling Eyes

I'm happy that you apologized, yes.

As for the racist charge towards me - I wonder if you can point out the post where I even discussed race at all. You may want to retract your accusation that I am a racist upon further inspection, when you discover that I in fact did not speak of racism, afirmative action, or anything of the sort in this thread.

You seem to have a real problem with accusing people of doing things that they didn't do. I wish you'd reconsider this practice in the future, because it doesn't reflect upon you well.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 01:38 pm
Multiculturalism = racism.

As is, apparently, allowing the Border Patrol to do its job.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 01:39 pm
Off topic I know...but you have stated you support Aff. Action as it is being defined today. Correct?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 01:52 pm
woiyo wrote:

Not any individual person - just an entire association.

Much better.

No one needed to make that up.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 04:58 pm
ehBeth wrote:
woiyo wrote:

Not any individual person - just an entire association.

Much better.

No one needed to make that up.

Well I do not know if the leaders of the NAACP are retarded or not.

But they are a racist organization.
0 Replies