Marriage Amendment, My Ass!

woiyo

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2007 08:16 am
McGentrix wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
woiyo wrote:
Setanta wrote:
So then, as usual, you are just making sh*t up to support a brain-dead, reactionary agenda when you write: I accepted the rules this society has developed over it's 200+ years of existance, all of which have been determined by the people and their elected officials--because until the Defense of Marriage Act was passed during the Clinton administration, no one had an ax to grind on this subject.

What's the matter, Woiyo, did the Reverend Lovejoy play with your wee-wee when you were just a lad? Is that why you hate homosexuals?

Who is Rev Lovejoy? Where does it say I hate homosexuals?

You don't have to say it. Very few homophobes admit their affliction or that they are latent homosexuals.

That whole "latent homosexual" thing makes me laugh. What better way to think you are normal then to think everyone around you wants to be just like you. It's amazing how the human brain can can really mess one up.

Looking at her "mug" makes me wonder if there is a brain anywhere near the supposed normal location. Her brain may be in an area somewhat lower than the normal human being. Cool
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2007 09:18 pm
LOL an avatar flame, the typical tactic of a classic closet case.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2007 09:26 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Roxxxanne wrote:
woiyo wrote:
Setanta wrote:
So then, as usual, you are just making sh*t up to support a brain-dead, reactionary agenda when you write: I accepted the rules this society has developed over it's 200+ years of existance, all of which have been determined by the people and their elected officials--because until the Defense of Marriage Act was passed during the Clinton administration, no one had an ax to grind on this subject.

What's the matter, Woiyo, did the Reverend Lovejoy play with your wee-wee when you were just a lad? Is that why you hate homosexuals?

Who is Rev Lovejoy? Where does it say I hate homosexuals?

You don't have to say it. Very few homophobes admit their affliction or that they are latent homosexuals.

That whole "latent homosexual" thing makes me laugh. What better way to think you are normal then to think everyone around you wants to be just like you. It's amazing how the human brain can can[sic] really mess one up.

Except that the joke is on you. The human brain can-can, is this some kind of cabaret move I am unfamiliar with?

In the meantime, please don't try to project your self-loathing on me.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2007 09:51 pm
McG is trying to be latently funny.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2007 05:49 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
LOL an avatar flame, the typical tactic of a classic closet case.

With you, being the expert on closet cases, I suppose!
0 Replies