Advice for in the bedroom.

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2007 05:06 am
Depo not only removes your sex drive, but damages your body.

I took depo for a while.
I had no sex drive.
I had no energy, and now I have problems with my hips

It took my body almost 2 years to come back to normal.
To me, that just isn't right. Nothing should damage your body like that.

In this situation, I would lay money on Depo and suggest you seek another alternative.

Depo may be convenient, but it will really damage you in the long run.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2007 07:08 am
Ok, I think it's the depo too now.

I must have missed it earlier that you said you were on it but Depo is a bad bad bad drug.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2007 11:15 am
So you've got Implanon now, right? I'm not completely clear on how long you've been off Depo, but you might just need more time. I've been off of it for about a year and a half, and I'm just starting to feel normal.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2007 11:39 am
Damn! That Depo sounds terrible. I have an IUD and it's been there since right after my son was born. It's been 20 years and I've never had any problems.

I remember having the same problem as you when I was your age and I was also taking birth control. I never made the connection until now, though. I just remember thinking how strange it was that I didn't have any sex drive at that age.

My next man is gonna be a lucky guy Laughing (been almost 9 years since my last one Shocked )
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2007 04:07 pm
I'm just stopping in to say that if you want some advice, I'd be happy to oblige.

I'm not giving anything away for free, but my rates are reasonable. You'd have to sign up for my "How To Please Your Tom Cat Even When You're Not In Heat" progam.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2007 07:43 pm
Montana wrote:
Damn! That Depo sounds terrible. I have an IUD and it's been there since right after my son was born. It's been 20 years and I've never had any problems.

I remember having the same problem as you when I was your age and I was also taking birth control. I never made the connection until now, though. I just remember thinking how strange it was that I didn't have any sex drive at that age.

My next man is gonna be a lucky guy Laughing (been almost 9 years since my last one Shocked )

I know a gal who was on Depo and she STILL got pregnant. The docs didn't test her for pregnancy because she was on depo. Instead they thought she had a tumor! The treatment for that almost killed the baby!

NINE YEARS MONTANA??? What happened to the sexy Frenchman?
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2007 07:52 pm
bonniek, don't worry kid. He will get you back when you both turn about 30 you will want it everyday and he will be watching TV on the sofa.

Besides I don't know any 18 year old that gets it as mutch as he wants it. Thats just life.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2007 09:04 pm
NickFun wrote:
Montana wrote:

I know a gal who was on Depo and she STILL got pregnant. The docs didn't test her for pregnancy because she was on depo. Instead they thought she had a tumor! The treatment for that almost killed the baby!

NINE YEARS MONTANA??? What happened to the sexy Frenchman?

I'm still waiting for him and he better hurry the hell up!
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2007 10:45 pm
In one of Woody Allen's films he just finished making love to a woman when she asks, "How did you get to be so GOOD?" Woody replied, "I practice every day".
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2007 11:49 pm
I practice in my mind ;-)
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2007 01:10 am
What were your sexual experience before you current boyfriend?

Are you orgasmic, with him? Others? On your own?

What does your physician/ob gyn say about this

Are you under undue stress, suffer anxiety, depression or the like?

Are you on any other medications or drugs/alcohol?

This kind of low sex drive at 18 is not normal, there could be a variety of causes.
0 Replies

bonniek

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2007 04:32 am
I've been off of Depo for 9 months now. I've never had any problems with it besides the fact that I'd never bleed. Implanon is the same horomone but it's time-released for 3 years. My sex life has been good whether it be with another person or just by myself. It's actually the best sex I've ever had has been with him.

My physician said it's probably just a stage that I'll grow out of shortly. COME BACK NOW!!!!!

Lol. We just tried putting it off for a few days until I'm really in the mood instead of hounding me into it and it's been working pretty good.

I'm under a lot of stress, I need to find a job and have enough money saved up within 2 months before my step dad comes home. We don't get along that well and he wants me out.

I drink maybe.... Once every few weeks. On the rare once a week. I don't use drugs and I am on no other medications.

I think I'll get back in touch with everyone here in a few days or so. This waiting game thing for me is actually working. I think the "turn me on before he wants to" wasn't working, so we really needed to just try something else.
0 Replies

mushypancakes

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2007 06:28 am
Ahh, stress is a biggie.

Glad both of you are on board for trying something else. Giving it some time, taking care of other business, that's all good stuff.

Looking forward to your update. Good wishes on the job front and money making biz.
0 Replies