The street goes both ways.....doesn't it?

DrewDad

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 01:33 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:
You can see her nipples.

I mean, really see her nipples.

Shocked

Like, the areola part.

Wait, maybe that's a shadow or my eyes are funky.

can anyone else see it?

I've looked and looked, but I don't really see them.....

Let me go back and look again.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 01:35 pm
Re: The street goes both ways.....doesn't it?
Chai wrote:
Can anyone post an example of a couple where the woman would be considered less than top model attractive, but the husband was really quite handsome?

Probably not, 'cause all them guys is gay....
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 01:36 pm
You're the one that I want. Razz

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2006/09/travolta080906_503x600.jpg
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 01:54 pm
Ragman wrote:
Yikes, Bella! She's a true beauty...almost off the charts (and nice headlights too)! Beauty is so subjective. I like darker ethnic look. I think Salma Hayek is a true beauty too.

I like the ethnic beauty look too but prefer say Catherine Zeta-Jones over Selma Hayek.

She has sort of buggy eyes, too wideset imo...I don't like the heroin chic look. And even though she has a wider jawline, she still looks ill to me.
0 Replies

Tico

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 02:07 pm
... hmmm .... perhaps my husband and myself. He was tall, slim, broad shouldered, dark haired, incredibly blue eyes fringed with long dark lashes, humourous, could talk with anyone. Me -- reserved, short, overweight, about the kindest thing said about my looks would be "interesting". Although someone once told me I had great eyebrows >guffaw< they were really, really reaching for a compliment. He and I would separate at parties, the better to compare anecdotes later, and sometimes play games with people. I remember one where I got into a conversation with a stunning woman who had been flirting outrageously with him and claimed she was halfway into his bed. I bet her that I would be the one who went home with him at the end of the night. She laughed in my face. I really enjoyed her look when I walked out the door with him, after not even talking to him until 5 minutes before leaving.

sigh. good times.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 02:09 pm
I remember reading once that people tend to become involved with an marry people of similar attractiveness. What skews this concept, is that as people have said, money, celebrity and power can substitute for looks in a man, so you have the anomaly of a gorgeous woman married to an ugly, but rich, or famous, guy.

Years ago, my mother had a girlfriend. She looked liked the stereotype of a spinster librarian. The woman was very bright. She was married to a gorgeous hunk of a man, who had an IQ a bit above a rutabaga.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 02:10 pm
My brother and his wife. He's an average-looking, slightly balding, slightly overweight nice guy, and she's a vicious horrible shrew with a nasty disposition who should go straight to hell when she dies!

Oh, you meant outer beauty, didn't you.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 02:18 pm
Oh tico...that's a great story!

Laughing

This isn't about attractiveness per se, but Mr. Tea will approach me in a store while I'm standing in line, or talking to the sales person, and say something totally outrageous, that any woman would slap his face over.

Whoever's nearby will look at him wondering if they should intervene. Then, he'll lean into my neck and say "How'd you like to come home with me?" Shocked

He times it for when I'm done, or leaving anyway, so I just say "ok" and walk out with him.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 02:19 pm
On my first visit to Moscow (7 years ago), I saw a painting of a wedding where an old man was getting married to a young woman. When I returned from my trip, and showed the picture to Russian friends, they said that was very common in Russia. A young woman married an old man for security.

I'll find that picture, and post it on this thread.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 02:24 pm
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v97/imposter222/th_ARussianwedding.jpg
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 03:15 pm
Does it count - older woman, younger man?

Aston Kutcher and Demi Moore.

Linkat and Mr. Linkat.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 04:47 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
Ragman wrote:
Yikes, Bella! She's a true beauty...almost off the charts (and nice headlights too)! Beauty is so subjective. I like darker ethnic look. I think Salma Hayek is a true beauty too.

I like the ethnic beauty look too but prefer say Catherine Zeta-Jones over Selma Hayek.

She has sort of buggy eyes, too wideset imo...I don't like the heroin chic look. And even though she has a wider jawline, she still looks ill to me.

Ummm .....can we be talking about the same person?
This is salma hayek:

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/2606/Events/2606/SalmaHayek_Devan_3835087_400.jpg.html?hint=tt0367479

She is not bug-eyed in the least..and her jaw is fine. Anyone else see this and agree?

I have no idea what heroin chic is..so I'm lost on that. She is not a drug-user. I'm confused.
0 Replies

sakhi

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 10:15 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
You can see her nipples.

I mean, really see her nipples.

i can tooo Embarrassed

I think Padma lakshmi's looks are a bit overrated...Lot of south indian (She's a south indian) girls look like that - they are not as well turned out as she is, that's it. There are so many other indian models who are better looking. Yes, Salma Hayek's beautiful.

Sorry, Chai, for digressing. I think there are more pretty women married to either older or not-so-handsome men than there are not-so-pretty women married to handsome men..
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 06:47 am
Ragman wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:
Ragman wrote:

Ummm .....can we be talking about the same person?
This is salma hayek:

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/2606/Events/2606/SalmaHayek_Devan_3835087_400.jpg.html?hint=tt0367479

She is not bug-eyed in the least..and her jaw is fine. Anyone else see this and agree?

I have no idea what heroin chic is..so I'm lost on that. She is not a drug-user. I'm confused.

No, not Selma...the chick in this post.

Selma is a beauty but I think Catherine is much more beautiful.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2007 07:02 am
Quote:
Can anyone post an example of a couple where the woman would be considered less than top model attractive, but the husband was really quite handsome?

Me and mumpad.

She's less than top model attractive but much more beautiful in many ways. I've got a cute bum and have been known to turn heads.
0 Replies