Just a little something funny. It originates from here
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 771 • Replies: 6
No top replies

cyphercat

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 06:24 pm
Stray Cat, I am so frigging bored right now I feel like my skull is going to cave in. So there I am, digging through the dustbin of unanswered posts out of sheer desperation, and I come across this GEM hidden in there, and I swear, I think you saved my life!

...I guess I just like picking on kids, but that struck me as really, really, funny. I love the firetruck one-- "ding ding! Here comes the ****-mobile!" *snort* Good stuff. Thanks for sharing....I'm going to waste a bunch more time on that site now....
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 06:28 pm
Glad you liked it cyphercat! I thought it was funny too. I especially liked the one with the flag (in red, white and yellow) where he calls the kid a "traitor." Hee! Good stuff.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 07:01 pm
I liked the traitor one too Laughing There are quite a few funny ones, actually-- the guy comes up with some really good quips Smile It eased my boredom for several minutes!
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 08:38 pm
btw, I love your avatar pic of your kitty! Laughing
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 08:51 pm
Isn't she cute?! She leaves her tongue just hanging out of her mouth all the time-- it's hilarious...we're always trying to distract her in the middle of her bath, so that she'll look up and forget to pull her tongue back in.... Laughing

By the way, do you have any kitties yourself, or do you just play one on the internet?
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 10:59 am
I used to have a kitty for many years, cypher -- until he finally went to that toy mouse in the sky. So at the moment, I'm petless.

But I've been seriously thinking about adopting a kitten. Life just isn't the same without some fluffy love.
0 Replies