i finally found true love.......but.....

Montana

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 10:26 pm
Noddy24 wrote:
Baseballchic--

Making plans for college is an excellent idea. College will offer opportunities for improving both your mind and your social life.

Quote:
but i dont know what im supposed to do about the way i get treated.....it doesnt seem i can do anything......even when i do try to talk it over with one of them.....both of them just tell me that i need to relax because its not all about me.....the problem is....its never about me....not even on a special event like my birthday.....im getting more and more frustrated by all this everyday......and im clueless on what to do

You can't change other people, but you can change yourself.

You can either decide to accept being treated like an Inconvenient Adoring Doormat because you are an Inconvenient Adoring Doormat or you can decide that these guys are being absolutely truthful: that "it" is not all about you and in their worlds "it" will never be about you.

I don't recommend settling for life as an Inconvenient, Adoring Doormat.

You can't replace a father, but you can love your father and look for a man who treats you as a person of worth.

Ideally you could snap your fingers and your Video Playing Swain would turn into Prince Charming. If he doesn't want to be Prince Charming--or even consider your wishes and dreams and needs, then you decide whether you're a Girl with a Frog or a Woman Looking Elsewhere for a Prince.

Shaking my head in agreement with everything Noddy and others are saying.

Yes, do yourself the biggest favor in life by going to school. Dump the loser, take life and run with it. You're young and this is the time to live your dreams and you'll never be able to do this with a guy who weighs you down emotionally. This guy obviously doesn't care about himself, so how much can he actually care about others.
He doesn't seem to mind leeching off others and isn't even trying to do anything.
I was in love with a guy just like that when I was 14-15 and now he's on the run and has been for 20 or so years because he has warrents for his arrest for failure to pay child support for his 3 kids and some sort of fraud.
0 Replies

outaideas

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2007 02:27 pm
your young. enjoy it and it sounds to me like you have a good plan set for yourself. dont let some looser guy mess that up for you!! you have a long life ahead of you.
0 Replies