Area between the city and the suburbs is called what?

Reply Sun 17 Jun, 2007 11:39 am
Well, that would be within your purview...

I've not heard 'collar' used this way, but it makes sense..

although all these 'location at the edge' type words don't fully convey the specialness of some neighborhoods within them (and maybe not others).

Larchmont, a nifty area in LA, happens not to be on the edge and - I'd have to check - is probably not higher priced than some places nearer to the city line.
0 Replies

Related Topics

deal - Question by WBYeats
Drs. = female doctor? - Question by oristarA
Let pupils abandon spelling rules, says academic - Discussion by Robert Gentel
Please, I need help. - Question by imsak
Is this sentence grammatically correct? - Question by Sydney-Strock
"come from" - Question by mcook
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.07 seconds on 09/23/2021 at 08:33:13