What should be done about speeding.

ebrown p

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2007 09:06 pm
Set, if you read my post... I specifically consider the possibility you are correct and I even invite feedback from others. If I didn't consider this possibility then we wouldn't be having this conversation (as I would have either ignored you, or told you to buzz off).

An interesting question for you Set; How many people in the politics thread are there that you haven't attacked in this way (I bet the number is pretty low)? The reason I consider you a "moderate" is you seem to attack both sides when you feel they stray from the middle road. (You can consider this a compliment)

However, many of us like you in spite of your grumpiness.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2007 09:07 pm
It is proof of nothing of the kind, Okie. First, you have no idea that i have a party affiliation, nor what it might be. Second, you have no idea what my opinion is of the issue of illegal immigration. Third, my objection was to the character of what E_brown wrote, not to the mere fact that he was satirizing other people's arguments. Finally, although i may not agree with the detail, i substantially consider E_brown's general attitude toward the issue to be justified--i was merely pointing out that he overreacts on the topic.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2007 09:11 pm
You're a fool, E_brown, if you think i will persist in a conversation which you appear to have seized upon as a means of venting your petty gripes against me. I see no reason to assume that you have the right to speak of "we," as though your remarks were representative of some community opinion of me--and even were that true, water off a duck's back, Luv.

Tell me to buzz off any time you like, and see how much good it does you.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2007 09:15 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
However, many of us like you in spite of your grumpiness.

I find that very hard to believe.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2007 09:28 pm
Set, No worries... I am done venting my petty gripes.

Tico, buzz off.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2007 09:30 pm
heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee . . .

okbye
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2007 09:33 pm
I've never had a speeding ticket :-D

Sorry, I couldn't resist Cool
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2007 09:37 pm
Quote:
America Wins, Amnesty Defeated
Tancredo claims victory and vows to defeat any new amnesty bill introduced in Congress

Presidential candidate Congressman Tom Tancredo (R-CO) today was exuberant over the Senate vote that ended the latest amnesty attempt for illegal aliens.

Because Americans refused to be silent amnesty was defeated last night and our nation won a great victory against those who would sell us out.

That Tom, he's a real powerhouse, cap't america he is, he very well represents the mouth breathers, racists and the John Birch Society.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2007 09:39 pm
Montana wrote:

I got one in '68 driving a '58 VW that wasn't capable of speeding.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2007 09:40 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
Tico, buzz off.

ebrown, feel free to bite me.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2007 09:48 pm
dyslexia wrote:
Montana wrote:

I got one in '68 driving a '58 VW that wasn't capable of speeding.

I hope you gave that cop the finger!
0 Replies