Lady liberty is holding what book in her hand?

RexRed

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 04:06 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
First of all, I try.

Secondly, I never said "I prefer to be nice to God, not others'. You did. I responded, because you were asking for it. You quote Bible in every other post but when it, Godforbid, applies to you, you will seek your way out by pointing your finger to me?

Sure, best defense is attack. Just not very christianly.

The word of God does not end at the Gospels...
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 04:08 pm
exactly. so don't be just a preacher (anyone can do that). practice what you preach.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 04:15 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
exactly. so don't be just a preacher (anyone can do that). practice what you preach.

I am neighborly but if my neighbors don't like me what ma I going to do about it?

I do not preach that Christians are wimp and push-overs...

We do represent "God"...

Hebrews 4:16
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Comment: I also do not preach that we are Christian soldiers.

We are spiritual athletes and I happen to be strong in the lord.

Ephesians 6:10
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

Comment: I am not a spiritual weakling or lightweight...
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 04:17 pm
you don't have to defend yourself in front of me. This one is your personal spiritual exercise. You be the judge.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 04:18 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
you don't have to defend yourself in front of me. This one is your personal spiritual exercise. You be the judge.

The word of God needs no defense...
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 04:23 pm
Ha, mine is not "the word of God". Why do you always speak in cliches? I'm saying be nice to people, even if they're not nice to you. I AM saying that (quoting the bible, but who cares. it's still MY message).
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 04:25 pm
If I treated someone in an untoward manner I would want to be disciplined...
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 04:28 pm
Does that apply to your posts in this thread addressed to others? (generally not to me, but others)
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 04:32 pm
RexRed wrote:

O...K... we are going here again.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 04:35 pm
You guys do realize you're arguing with someone who thinks this is a bible? (Laughing)
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/2125/statueofliberty2691dr0.jpg
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 04:57 pm
RexRed wrote:
I am neighborly but if my neighbors don't like me what ma I going to do about it?

The Bible, Gospel of Luke, according to RexRed:

"Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. Unless they're being rude about it, in which case feel free to scold or bitch-slap them. And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise. But if men do [i]not [/i]do to you as ye would wish them to, and are, in fact, less than neighbourly to you, then feel no bounds to be neighbourly to them, or turn the other cheek; feel free to strike out in surly insult, haughty condescension, and grudgeful resentment."

Amen.
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 05:59 pm
RexRed wrote:
dagmaraka wrote:

But yours do. You words are not the words of god.

magalomanic.
lair.

BTW, if you are going to take the time to quote my post, post something. Simply writing

Quote:
Mirror..

Doesn't mean anything. If you disagree with my points, make a convincing case. If you feel that i'm being hypocritical, make a case. However, by just saying "mirror," you imply that my own post requires a degree of reproach. Without you taking the time to prove it, just like the other claims you make in these threads, you only destroy your own credibility.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 06:27 pm
RexRed wrote:

NOW he finally says something believable.... and he's probably willing to pay the extra fee for it as well....
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 07:07 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
You guys do realize you're arguing with someone who thinks this is a bible? (Laughing)
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/2125/statueofliberty2691dr0.jpg

It has been established it is a tablet and if you had taken the time to read this post you would know that...

The tablet that contains the "law of liberty" FROM THE BIBLE...

So what do you have to say about that NOW smartie pants???
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 07:09 pm
Diest TKO wrote:
RexRed wrote:
dagmaraka wrote:

But yours do. You words are not the words of god.

magalomanic.
lair.

BTW, if you are going to take the time to quote my post, post something. Simply writing

Quote:
Mirror..

Doesn't mean anything. If you disagree with my points, make a convincing case. If you feel that i'm being hypocritical, make a case. However, by just saying "mirror," you imply that my own post requires a degree of reproach. Without you taking the time to prove it, just like the other claims you make in these threads, you only destroy your own credibility.

If you have noticed I have used the words of the Bible to back up what I have said?

What backs up your "opinion"?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 07:10 pm
nimh wrote:
RexRed wrote:

The Bible, Gospel of Luke, according to RexRed:

"Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. Unless they're being rude about it, in which case feel free to scold or bitch-slap them. And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise. But if men do [i]not [/i]do to you as ye would wish them to, and are, in fact, less than neighbourly to you, then feel no bounds to be neighbourly to them, or turn the other cheek; feel free to strike out in surly insult, haughty condescension, and grudgeful resentment."

Amen.

I would want to be bitch slapped if I acted like you... deservedly...
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 07:12 pm
Mr Red wrote:

Truely, it's becoming more and more difficult to consider that Mr Red is a functioning human bean.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 07:18 pm
You liberals want to have your cake and eat it too...

What you don't seem to get is that liberty is not the way of God but the LAW of liberty is... BIG distinction.

So it is not do unto Christians and act like bimbos and laugh about it later...

For what goes around comes around... The same law of liberty gives me the right to defend myself against bigots and hoodlums.

God is no respecter of persons saint and sinner alike are required to view liberty as a LAW and not a free pass to give God the finger and act, well, like jerks...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 07:18 pm
dyslexia wrote:
Mr Red wrote:

Truely, it's becoming more and more difficult to consider that Mr Red is a functioning human bean.

You may be a "bean" head... speak for yourself...
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Wed 30 May, 2007 07:23 pm
Rex, don't you realize that most of us simply object to your attitude that everything is this world is Christian.

You have a right to your opinion, but please don't force it on the rest of us as the only truth.

At least have some respect for those of us who disagree with your beliefs.
0 Replies