Lady liberty is holding what book in her hand?

RexRed

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 08:46 am
Setanta wrote:
LionTamerX wrote:
RexRed wrote:
Also there is considerably more steel in the statue than copper.

It is not polite, or very Christian, for that matter, to discuss a ladys undergarments in mixed company such as this.

heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee . . .

Sometimes, S&R can be fun . . .

HAHA!

Ok, you made me laugh...

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 08:46 am
I dunno, Rex, I just went to a mason watch site and they talked a lot about Isis and other ancient goddesses, but nothing about christianity.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 08:50 am
Setanta wrote:
RexRed wrote:
Why put a book in her hand if it is not the Bible?

Leaving aside the glaring, the slack-jawed yokel stupidity of such a question--it's not a book, it's a tablet, and it is inscribed "July 4, 1776."

It's also in the shape of a keystone, like:
http://www.m-plex.com/roads/goofs/pa15_riverroad.jpg
in Lewisburg, PA. Perhaps the tablet refers to Keystone State Road Signage?

RexRed wrote:
Who else wore a white (green because of the oxidation) flowing robe and sandals?

Rex sinks to new depths of stupdity. I would estimate that at least a few tens of billions of women in human history have worn a white, flowing robe and sandals.

Here's one: http://media.npr.org/programs/morning/features/patc/animalhouse/belutoga.jpg I like to think of Lady Liberty in the context of Animal House.
Or Planet of the Apes.
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/6/61/300px-Statue_of_liberty_in_planet_of_the_apes.jpg

It's a statue. It's not intended to be a religious symbol. Many things aren't intended to be religious and there's little sense in trying to make them into what they aren't.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 08:52 am
littlek wrote:
Her existence proves nothing, your evidence is lame. Go read the writes ups from the US gov - no mention of religious anything.

One nation UNDER GOD...

Or should our "government" proclaim itself ABOVE God?

The left would love a bigger government to take control of our freedoms. While it is the moderate right that knows where the true God lives...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 08:53 am
http://www.zakairan.com/ProductsDivineLightImages/PFC/MotherMary-177.jpg
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 08:53 am
Rex, you continue to be working with the notion that we all believe in the same god, or any god at all.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 08:56 am
If the crown of glory that lady liberty wears is not to glorify God then what "king" is it supposed to represent? America has no monarch...
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 08:58 am
god is a woman? What king?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 08:58 am
RexRed wrote:
If the crown of glory that lady liberty wears is not to glorify God then what "king" is it supposed to represent? America has no monarch...

Look at Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi's notes ...
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 08:59 am
I have heard that Bush is changing the inscription on the statue:

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s2i10414
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 09:00 am
RexRed wrote:

The points on the crown represent the seven seas and seven continents.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 09:04 am
There is no reason to claim that the statue is holding a copy of the Declaration of Independence in her hand.

Rex is more hilarious than ever, though, trying to reconcile freemasonry with christianity. Thanks to the internet, fundamentalist Chicken Littles have literally hundreds of web sites to prove that the United States is a godless nation precisely because of the masonic symbolism of the early republic.

Quote:
Based on this new information, which has been withheld from the Gentile world, it becomes apparent that the Great Seal of the United States reveals in a symbolic code the quest of the Zionist Jews to return to and conquer the Holy Land which God originally gave them, but which they forfeited through their rejection of the true Messiah, Jesus Christ. Moreover, the Great Seal reveals that they are using the United States of America and to reestablish the kingdom of Israel from which their Antichrist, a descendant of King Solomon, will rule the world.

Source at "Masonic foundations of the United States."

Quote:
I have always seen list's of famous Masons. To just look at the name means very little. When you date and place those names in the proper time line and placement of power you begin to see the deception and vastness of this power elite. What will shock you even more is to learn who the powers are behind the Freemasons. Notice the death's of non Masonic presidents or those who lost favor, and the shuffling of the vice presidents to get them in the position of takeover before the presidents were killed or removed. Note also the number of presidential running mates who lost the race for presidency were Masons also. A win win situation regardless of the outcome of the election. The Mason's have controlled this country from the beginning. Another interesting fact to consider is that of the 37 Presidents of the United States before Jimmy Carter, at least 18 or 21 (depending on which source you believe) were close relatives. That comes to somewhere between 48.6 percent and 56.7 percent-far to much to be coincidence, as any conspiritologist (or mathematician) would tell you. Of the 224 ancestors in the family tree of 21 Presidents, we find 13 Roosevelt's, 16 Coolidge's, and 14 Tyler's. Another source manages to relate 60 percent of the Presidents and link most of them to the super-rich Astor family. This data does not include genealogies of the five most recent President. Psychologist G. William Domhoff claims that a large part of America's Ruling elite, just like that of Europe, are related by marriage.

Source at "Forbidden Knowledge-dot-com"

But it's not just christian crack-pots who obsess about the Freemasons, the Illuminati and the United States government:

Quote:
While the Freemasons trace the roots of their beliefs as far back as ancient Egyptian times, the Illuminati go back to 1776, when German professor Adam Weishaupt formed this secret group.

Since the Illuminati merger with the Freemasons (see Prophetic One World Government), the Illuminati has grown into a super-rich group with all encompassing power and control of the US government conspiracy towards a One World Government.

Source at FDRS-dot-org. These jokers aren't religious, but they're just as loony as any theory of Rex--they advertise that they have resources and information to "UNDERSTAND US GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY TRUTH."

But good ol' Rex wants to link the Illuminati and christianity. He's one of a kind, that's for sure.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 09:05 am
RexRed wrote:

Quote:
While it is the moderate right that knows where the true God lives...

she looks like my neighbor..

you sayin god lives in the ghetto?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 09:06 am
RexRed wrote:

Well i'll be go to Hell . . . Jesus is a honkey ! ! !
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 09:07 am
LionTamerX wrote:
RexRed wrote:

The points on the crown represent the seven seas and seven continents.

Oh sure . . . introduce rationality into the discussion . . .

Spoilsport . . .
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 09:08 am
Wait, that's supposed to be jesus?!?
0 Replies

RexRed

Set you are quoting people who are guessing about what happened two hundred years ago...

Psalms 116:16
O LORD, truly I am thy servant; I am thy servant, and the son of thine handmaid: thou hast loosed my bonds.

Comment: The Egyptian aspect of the Masons surely was not part of Solomon's temple builders...
0 Replies

Joe Nation

WELL. I was shocked, shocked I tell you, to learn from Rex that she faces East on a Longitude passes through Italy (though not Rome, thank goodness) and Greece, of all places, but not the HOLY LAND.

I am contacting Mayor Blomberg first thing in the morning to get the pedestal shifted.

I am also going to inquire what they did with her Bible when they replaced it with that ridiculous plaque.

Joe(all this talk about the Statue smacks of idolatry)Nation
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 09:10 am
RexRed wrote:
Set you are quoting people who are guessing about what happened two hundred years ago...

Psalms 116:16
O LORD, truly I am thy servant; I am thy servant, and the son of thine handmaid: thou hast loosed my bonds.

Comment: The Egyptian aspect of the Masons surely was not part of Solomon's temple builders...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, I almost coated my monitor with coffee. Rex, you regularly quote people who were guessing about what happened 2 thousand years ago!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 28 May, 2007 09:10 am
RexRed wrote:

Are you attempting to suggest that you know?

I've never seen a shred of evidence in these fora that you know jackshit about history.

While you're at it, Joe, have the Mayor do something about that disgraceful flowing robe and the sandals. I scandalized . . .
0 Replies