Oz School Girls Hospitalized After HPV Vaccine

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 03:05 pm
This is much more common and severe than stated. Since this vaccine is most big in America, this is why George Bush signed an EXECUTIVE ORDER, (a tyrannical form of orders that are above the law) that protect all vaccine producers from lawsuits. The President is only put up there to protect big companies like oil and pharmaceutical (which actually are the same highest shareholders / owners, the Rockefellers & Rothschilds on both). The only reason this one leaked out into the media is 1, that there were so many victims with life threatening symptoms in one place, and 2, that it was not in a controlled doctrine / doctor faciility of the US federal government, with little of the Rothschild textbook influence in the matter.

God has one answer to combat cervical cancer / HPV abstinence & no sex before marriage. Sin will be punished and there are no cop outs, rebelling from God's ways.

By Danialle Cronin
5-24-7

Six Canberra schoolgirls were taken to hospital after they suffered a bad reaction to a vaccine to protect them against cervical cancer, health officials said yesterday. Girls in Sydney and Melbourne had also complained about side-effects including dizziness, fainting, nausea and temporary paralysis after they were immunised.

Health Minister Tony Abbott urged parents to continue vaccinating their children against cervical cancer despite the emerging reports.

ACT Acting Chief Health Officer Charles Guest said there had been six instances where Canberra girls had been taken to hospital for observation after an adverse reaction to the vaccine, Gardasil.

They experienced symptoms such as fainting and anxiety but were not seriously unwell. The girls spent a short time in hospital and were sent home after they were checked by medical staff.

"We're taking the reports seriously and we will continue to monitor the situation," Dr Guest said. "But we always monitor vaccine side-effects very carefully and if a pattern emerges that will be investigated in due course.

"I think the message would be that the vaccine appears to be safe and we are encouraging people to continue with the program at this point."

About 4000 Canberra schoolgirls had been vaccinated since the Federal Government's immunisation program kicked off a few weeks ago.

Females aged 12 to 26 would be vaccinated against the human papilloma virus, which caused about 70 per cent of cervical cancers.

More than 200 Australian women die annually from cervical cancer, and Gardasil developed by 2006 Australian of the Year Professor Ian Frazer is the world's first vaccine against the disease.

It emerged that five Melbourne schoolgirls were also taken to hospital after they received the vaccine.

The five students from Sacred Heart Girls' College were among more than 20 who reported to the school's sick bay on May 7 after being injected with Gardasil.

"A number of students were transported to Monash Medical Centre and two were kept overnight for observation and discharged the next day," a spokesman for the Victorian Department of Human Services said.

Student Natasha D'Souza said she collapsed and was left paralysed for six hours after being injected. "I couldn't move at all. There were girls dropping like flies, basically," she said. Ms D'Souza said she had been vaccinated in the past but her reaction to Gardasil was different.

Fellow student Brooke Levy, who was taken to hospital, said she thought she might pass out or vomit after she was vaccinated. But authorities believed their reactions were likely to be related to having an injection not the vaccine itself. Mr Abbott said it was not usual for people to experience side-effects such as fainting, dizziness, headaches or skin rash but these were rarely serious.

"While certainly I have asked for further checks to be done because it's very important we assure ourselves that this vaccine is as safe as reasonably possible I would counsel parents against undue alarm," Mr Abbott said.

"I would strongly discourage parents from preventing these vaccinations from going ahead because cervical cancer kills some 270 Australian women every year."

Sacred Heart Girls' College headmaster Christopher Dalton said hospital staff had told teachers that the girls' reactions were not related to the vaccination itself.

AAP
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 6,376 • Replies: 56
No top replies

michael1

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 03:06 pm
Cervical Cancer Vaccine Tied To Three Deaths
Cervical Cancer Vaccine Tied To Three Deaths

Merck's vaccine tied to 3 deaths
Company lobbied states for shots to be required

Posted: May 24, 2007
1:00 a.m. Eastern

By Bob Unruh
© 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

At least three deaths and more than 1,600 adverse reactions including spontaneous abortion and paralysis have been connected to Merck & Co.'s new vaccine for the human papillomavirus, a treatment the company has lobbied state lawmakers to make mandatory for young girls across the nation.

The report comes from Judicial Watch, the Washington-based public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption.

"The FDA adverse event reports on the HPV vaccine read like a catalog of horrors," said Tom Fitton, Judicial Watch president. "Any state or local government now beset by Merck's lobbying campaigns to mandate this HPV vaccine for young girls ought to take a look at these adverse health reports. It looks as if an unproven vaccine with dangerous side effects is being pushed as a miracle drug."

One report, No. 275438-1, describes the reaction as coronary artery thrombosis, sudden cardiac death. "Given Gardasil vaccine dose #1 3/12/07. Collapsed and died on 3/26/07… Echocardiogram revealed very enlarged right ventricle, small left ventricle as well as large blood clots within both the right atrium & right ventricle."

A second report noted that the woman was vaccinated and "died of a blood clot 8 hours after getting the Gardasil vaccine."

more here : http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=558 44

0 Replies

michael1

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 03:16 am
Judicial Watch Uncovers Three Deaths Relating to HPV Vaccine
Judicial Watch Uncovers Three Deaths Relating to HPV Vaccine

Event Reports Obtained from FDA Detail 1,637 Adverse Reactions to HPV Vaccination Gardasil

Friday May 25, 2007
http://www.lifesite.net/ldn/2007/may/07052501.html

WASHINGTON, May 23, 2007 (LifeSiteNews.com) - Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, today released documents obtained from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) under the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act, detailing 1,637 reports of adverse reactions to the vaccination for human papillomavirus (HPV), Gardasil.

Three deaths were related to the vaccine. One physician's assistant reported that a female patient "died of a blood clot three hours after getting the Gardasil vaccine." Two other reports, on girls 12 and 19, reported deaths relating to heart problems and/or blood clotting.

As of May 11, 2007, the 1,637 adverse vaccination reactions reported to the FDA via the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) included 371 serious reactions. Of the 42 women who received the vaccine while pregnant, 18 experienced side effects ranging from spontaneous abortion to fetal abnormities.

Side effects published by Merck & Co. warn the public about potential pain, fever, nausea, dizziness and itching after receiving the vaccine. Indeed, 77% of the adverse reactions reported are typical side effects to vaccinations. But other more serious side effects reported include paralysis, Bells Palsy, Guillain-Barre Syndrome, and seizures.

"The FDA adverse event reports on the HPV vaccine read like a catalog of horrors," stated Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. "Any state or local government now beset by Merck's lobbying campaigns to mandate this HPV vaccine for young girls ought to take a look at these adverse health reports. It looks as if an unproven vaccine with dangerous side effects is being pushed as a miracle drug."

Judicial Watch filed its request on May 9, 2007, and received the adverse event reports from the FDA on May 15, 2007. Judicial Watch has posted the adverse event reports on their Internet site at: http://www.JudicialWatch.org.
0 Replies

michael1

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 03:17 am
Cervical Cancer Vaccine
More people need to realize the cervical cancer vaccine is one of the worst hoaxes & shams there is. Injecting a substance which is considered 100 times more toxic than the classification of pure toxic waste is insane! Those Australians became outraged when six of their girls in one town were hospitalized from it. More need to be getting this in the media, because there currently are some big cover ups going on.

It is coming from the highest presidential levels. Last year Bush Executive Order 10789 was put into place that protects this vaccine producer from being sued for any well proven injury injecting this poison has caused.

As previously from Watchman Reporters:

Mercury Poisoning in Vaccines
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 09:16 am
Interesting! Thank you for the report.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 09:27 am
Nothing in it CJ.

A little hysteria and needle anxiety on the part of some silly school girls at one exclusive private school.

The vast majority of Victorian (my state) schools have now had the vaccination program. 1000's of students, the only report I have seen is the 6 girls in the one school.

No adverse reactions at my (small) school.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 09:39 am
dadpad, I know your daughters are older now, but would you have allowed the vaccination for them if it had been available then?

My daughter is 11 years old, and I am not considering at all.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 09:42 am
I suppose, you get some adverse reactions with any vaccination.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 09:46 am
Absolutly yes on that score cj.

I suggested my daughter get her vaccination at the doctors before she left for overseas. She's a big girl (19) so I didn't ask if she had it done, just suggested and left it up to her to work out what she wanted to do.

mumpad has had an abnormal result from pap smears and day surgery to take care of it.

pretty pink Aussie girl website
http://www.health.gov.au/cervicalcancer
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 09:47 am
True Walter! I was the first one to get a chickenpox vaccination a few
years back, as I never had it as a child, but tempering with the preproductive system of my daughter in order to prevent just one form
of cervical cancer (supposedly) does not convince me. Besides, only
time will tell, if there aren't any other adverse reactions to such a
vaccine.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 09:52 am
Walter Hinteler wrote:
I suppose, you get some adverse reactions with any vaccination.

Very true. Remember that individuals did acquire polio after polio vaccine was administered.

(Difference, as I recall was between using an attenuated and dead
viral preparation for the vaccine ).
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 09:55 am
Here is a bit more reading cj.

http://www.ncirs.usyd.edu.au/facts/hpv_oct_2006.pdf

nuns dont get cervical cancer my doctor told me.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 09:55 am
CJane - it's my understanding that most cervical cancer is caused by these major forms of HPV. And, I don't think the vaccine will temper with your daughter's reproductive system..... how could it (I really want to know)?

The long-term effect issue is one I would struggle with.
CalamityJane

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 09:59 am
I don't know, littlek, but (in my opinion) there isn't enough research
done on the longtime effect of such a vaccine, and unless I know if there
is no adverse reaction in 10 - 15 years time, I would not consider it.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 10:00 am
CJ I applaud your wait and see attitude.

Booster shots for long term protection (like tetanus) may be required after 5 years.

and I understand it allergic reactions to carriers in the vaccine (Yeast) are more likely to cause a problem.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 10:17 am
I am just leary of anything tempering with one's body that hasn't been
researched thoroughly.

Thalidomide was an extremely safe drug from its start in 1957 to 1961 and primarily used for sedation and morning sickness. We all know what happened! In Germany there were thousands of babies born with deformities.
0 Replies

michael1

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 12:38 pm
Cervical Cancer Vaccine HOAX
You're welcome for the share. It has really struck a nerve with the news of all the many horror stories with the vaccines, the massive bloodclots causing heart failures, etc. I just wanted to make a few more comments cutting down to the chase.

as I wrote earlier:

Quote:

More people need to realize the cervical cancer vaccine is one of the worst hoaxes & shams there is. Injecting a substance which is considered 100 times more toxic than the classification of pure toxic waste is insane!

Where is the hoax coming from? We can't really blame the Doctors, they're trapped in check mate if they didn't promote vaccines.

Most non-reformed doctors recommend anything that comes from big-pharma (rothschild & reckefeller - evil elite owning 99% of it), it is all setup as a business, (ANY DOCTOR WOULD LOSE THEIR LICENSE IMMEDIATELY IF THEY DIDN'T PROMOTE VACCINES) It is all to make more money, (the love of money) not to cure people (except in some cases). Read the executive order Bush signed last year to protect vaccine producers, even if they are distributing a vaccine which has not been tested precisely for the disease they're applying it towards. (part of the bird flu hoax) That proves right off vaccine producers can all get away without testing their vaccines. Bush said he needed to pass the law because all vaccine producers but one had been sued so severely by injuries from vaccinations they were all put out of business except for one (the ROCKEFFELLER MONOPOLY MAINTAINED). Also most of the time people who are vaccinated for a disease still end up getting it, but also with many more illnesses the vaccine caused as well. It's all about money, the biggest and most securely growing stocks are in MEDICAL/ PHARCUETICALS, like the biblical greek word (pharmacia) is the word witchcraft. If you want a good performing stock, put it in pharmaceuticals, it is ONLY about money, they prey off of disease & death which is created and treated by the same big industry.

Quote:

Quote from original article:

"I would strongly discourage parents from preventing these vaccinations from going ahead because cervical cancer kills some 270 Australian women every year."

Sacred Heart Girls' College headmaster Christopher Dalton said hospital staff had told teachers that the girls' reactions were not related to the vaccination itself.

AAP

You can probably bet this guy has a lot of stock in the pharmaceutical industry. What kind of an expert is he? Not even a medical degree, probably just blind faith / trust & ignorance. People think God will protect them from getting a bad vaccine, well God will only protect them if they dont REJECT KNOWLEDGE, as it says in the book of Hosea "MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR A LACK OF KNOWLEDGE, BECAUSE YOU HAVE REJECTED KNOWLEDGE I WILL REJECT YOU." The knowledge is out there and God says in His word all through it , that above all things GET KNOWLEDGE, to search for it, and to put much strength and effort into your digging for it like as if you're digging treasure.

HPV happens from promiscuous sex before marriage. (99.9% of the time. There is no vaccine against it. How many millions of women are in Australia? Lets say 1/2 of Australia's population are women, that's 10 million women. They're saying only 200 women out of 10 million women in the country die of cancer each year. They say 70% came from HPV infections, so that number goes down to about 140 women per year they're supposedly miraculously saving. This miracle cure is totally unproven, but the horrific reactions are multitudinous. As you can see just from this one Australian news report several dozen women were hospitalized immediately with paralysis & other reactions. They now are carrying a poisonous virus via the vaccination they are almost 99% guaranteed they would have never come into contact with otherwise. All the blood clots from the vaccine that killed several American women within hours of the vaccine should be enough to wake some people up. Yet the "authorities" urge everyone to still take the vaccine. It is like I said, it is coming from the highest presidential levels, and they're only there to protect huge businesses they have a lot of stock in such as oil and pharmaceutical. Dont fall for such horse manure of high level money & power hungry tyrants. Not only do the big rothschilds & rockeffellers make the money off the vaccine, but all the other illnesses the women will get from the poisons that will keep them busy using up more of their pharmaceuticals which are all controlled by this one same rockefeller/rothschild band of tyrants, who also own the big oil.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 01:03 pm
dadpad wrote:

nuns dont get cervical cancer my doctor told me.

Nuns, who've never engaged in sexual intercourse, rarely if ever, develop cervical cancer.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 02:12 pm
As a teenager, I was injected with a common antibiotic that is used thousands, maybe millions of times a day, one that has been thoroughly researched.

I had a severe allergic reaction and was warned to never use it again, or death could result.

I think they should ban that substance.
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Sat 26 May, 2007 03:03 pm
Quote:
HPV happens from promiscuous sex before marriage.

Is this thread about the lack of research done on a particular vaccine or is this about sitting in judgement against those people who believe in vaccinating their daughter? I'm sure a girl could contract HPV from a promiscuous young man as easily as being promiscuous herself.
0 Replies