How do you get to be a trophy wife?

Tue 22 May, 2007 07:46 pm
I'm tired of working. I want to be a trophy wife and shop all day or go to a spa. I want to have other people clean my house and walk my dogs. I want to eat dinner out or tell the cook what should be served. I want to take a nap and call it my "beauty sleep", instead of falling into a coma at night. So how do women find men who can afford to (and are willing to) give them this lifestyle?

(I will now wait for newbies to give me serious advice.)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,251 • Replies: 36
Topic Closed
No top replies

CalamityJane

Tue 22 May, 2007 07:51 pm
The Donald only marries models with IQs below sea level - you're overqualified here, GW.

Helen was Copley's (newspaper magnate) secretary, cooked obviously
good coffee among other things.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Tue 22 May, 2007 07:51 pm
Come on over, GW. I'll let you sleep til noon.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Tue 22 May, 2007 07:52 pm
My idea of a trophy wife is a wife who will spend all morning cleaning... then all afternoon cooking, until it was time to clean and dress and eagerly await my arrival so she can attend to my needs.

I think you are looking for a trophy husband.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Tue 22 May, 2007 07:53 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:

Yeah, but will I have to share a bed with the sheep?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Tue 22 May, 2007 07:54 pm
Read again, ebrown.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Tue 22 May, 2007 07:54 pm
Green Witch wrote:
gustavratzenhofer wrote:

Yeah, but will I have to share a bed with the sheep?

Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Tue 22 May, 2007 07:55 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
My idea of a trophy wife is a wife who will spend all morning cleaning... then all afternoon cooking, until it was time to clean and dress and eagerly await my arrival so she can attend to my needs.

I think you are looking for a trophy husband.

You're thinking of your mother ebrown.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Tue 22 May, 2007 07:57 pm
You obviously don't know my mother. (She is a great woman, but she doesn't fit this description at all.)
0 Replies

ebrown p

Tue 22 May, 2007 07:58 pm
If a man will (at obvious expense) give you this lifestyle... just what it in it for him?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Tue 22 May, 2007 08:01 pm
Listening...

is it too late for meeeeeeeee?
0 Replies

Green Witch

Tue 22 May, 2007 08:03 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
If a man will (at obvious expense) give you this lifestyle... just what it in it for him?

They will get to gaze upon my beauty and feel useful by fulfilling my every desire - at least it looks that way when I observe the trophy wives I know.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Tue 22 May, 2007 08:04 pm
ossobuco wrote:

is it too late for meeeeeeeee?

Never too late - just think Zsa Zsa Gabor.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Tue 22 May, 2007 08:09 pm
Just put some glitter on your hoo-hah
0 Replies

stuh505

Tue 22 May, 2007 08:48 pm
ebrown_p wrote:

That's an easy question. He gets a trophy. Someone he can take around and show off to his friends who will all say behind his back, "I would bang her...that lucky bastard."

I think you are mistaking trophy wife for Invasion-of-the-body-snatchers-wife. A trophy wife does not do any work...unless it is work on beautifying herself, such as doing her nails, her hair, her face, or spending large quantities of your hard earned money. Basically, your day would consist of earning money..hopefully at a rate that is greater than the upkeep rate of your trophy wife, or else the relationship becomes chaotic and short-lived.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Tue 22 May, 2007 08:50 pm
GW. thanks, I'll skip that bit.

I'm not thaaaaaaaaaat old.
0 Replies

stuh505

Tue 22 May, 2007 08:53 pm
Ok Greenwitch, now onto your question of how to become a trophy wife. First of all you need to be hot. Really hot. Second you need to be very self-centered and demanding. This might take some conscious effort for you. Third you need to become extremely temperamental and high upkeep. Try to keep your hubby guessing at every moment whether or not you are happy or pissed off. Try to switch between tears of joy, guilt, or confusion at a moment's notice. Now familiarize yourself with every type of beautification method and product and practice them regularly. Shun anyone who does not abide by your most current choices. Then go to Wall Street and look for some lonely looking upscale dressed man and act like a total doofus. If you can trip, and apologize for being such a clutz, or break a heal, spill your drink, anything like that...it's a ticket to success. Smile for him, give him some booty, and tell him you love him verbally (but try to contradict this impression via your life choices) and relax and watch the money and spare time roll in.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Tue 22 May, 2007 09:28 pm
I am still not sure if I understand. You see I don't have a trophy wife...

... however I do have trophies.

Trophies are things that sit up on the shelf. They don't bother you. From time to time, when you want, you take them out to play with them. Then you put them back on the shelf when you are done with them. They don't make a fuss or take up much space when you aren't using them.

The main purpose of a trophy is to make you look good in front of the guys. Their implicit purpose tell you how great you are and they always puff up your ego.

One is very possesive of a trophy. You don't just own a trophy. You get one because you deserve it.

Oh... and trophies always are part of a collection.

Is this what you mean?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Tue 22 May, 2007 09:30 pm
I think you've nailed it, eb. Speaking as me, of course.
0 Replies

stuh505

Tue 22 May, 2007 09:32 pm
Yes, ebrown, that is EXACTLY what a trophy wife is. Except for the "deserving" it part...unless you consider being rich/famous to be deserving.
0 Replies