Will of the people on Iraq

Dookiestix

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 10:23 am
reverend hellh0und wrote:
Laughing dookster. That is funny spin you got there. YOu are actually excusing thier spinelessness?

Sad.

What's sadder is what you truly don't understand.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 10:32 am
cicerone imposter wrote:
woiyo, I never claimed our borders are secured. However, for any terrorist in the Middle East to fly from there to Bogata to Mexico is a whole string of security "fences" they must penetrate. How many do you really believe will get through? Even the trip from Mexico into the US is no slam dunk; that's the reason many die in their attempt.

How many terrorists do you think will be successful? 1, 10, 100, 200? How many will they need to start a battle on the streets of the US - like the battles being fought in Iraq? After all, that's what Bush continues to parrot; "if we don't fight them there, we'll have to fight them here."

How do you know that many of them are not already here, legally and illegally?

It only took 19 (many here illeagally) to take down buildings and kill 3,000 people.

How hard will it be for any ONE to strapp on a "bomb vest" and take out scores of innocents?
0 Replies

reverend hellh0und

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 10:33 am
Dookiestix wrote:
Laughing dookster. That is funny spin you got there. YOu are actually excusing thier spinelessness?

Sad.

Please by all means tell me dookster. What don't I understand? Rolling Eyes Laughing
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 10:47 am
Dookiestix wrote:

Sad.

Please by all means tell me dookster. What don't I understand? Rolling Eyes Laughing

Just about everything at this point. Laughing

Which, of course, explains your narcissistic BS on this forum.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 12:40 pm
woiyo, We have terrorists in this country, born and bred. Ever hear about Oklahoma City or the Unibomber?
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 01:03 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
woiyo, We have terrorists in this country, born and bred. Ever hear about Oklahoma City or the Unibomber?

We also have Muslims in this country who were recently polled, with a frightening percentage believing that suicide bombings in this country could be justified.

They're already here. The more we bomb the Middle East and meddle in their affairs, the greater the chances are that we could suffer a devestating attack from a DOMESTIC American Muslim.

I guess woiyo forgot about Timothy McVeigh, Fort Dix, and other potential terrorist plots in this country.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 02:20 pm
I also read that report about Muslims in the US, and the majority believe suicide bombing is wrong. The older Muslims are in the greater majority who believe this.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 02:26 pm
Link to this report please?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 02:35 pm
eBrown, HERE.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 02:38 pm
The chart included on page 7B of today's San Jose Merc shows the following on "Suicide bombing can be justified:" All U.S. Muslims = 78% Never; 18-29 year old = 69 Never; and 30 or older = 82% Never.
0 Replies

HokieBird

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 02:42 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
How many illegal terrorists do you think will be successful in penetrating all the airport security and coming across the borders of the US?

The San Antonio News Express has a four part series on illegal aliens from "countries of interest" --read countries with jihadist networks.

Part 1

Quote:
Because all but a tiny fraction of those arrested crossing the southern border are Mexican or Central American, issues of border security get framed accordingly and cast in the image of America's neighbors to the south. Right or wrong, in this country the public face of illegal immigration has Latino features.

But there are others coming across the Rio Grande, and many are in Boles' image.

People from 43 so-called "countries of interest" in the Middle East, South Asia and North Africa are sneaking into the United States, many by way of Texas, forming a human pipeline that exists largely outside the public consciousness but that has worried counterterrorism authorities since 9-11.

These immigrants are known as "special-interest aliens." When caught, they can be subjected to FBI interrogation, detention holds that can last for months and, in rare instances, federal prison terms.

The perceived danger is that they can evade being screened through terror-watch lists.

The 43 countries of interest are singled out because terrorist groups operate there. Special-interest immigrants are coming all the time, from countries where U.S. military personnel are battling radical Islamist movements, such as Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia and the Philippines. They come from countries where organized Islamic extremists have bombed U.S. interests, such as Kenya, Tanzania and Lebanon. They come from U.S.-designated state sponsors of terror, such as Iran, Syria and Sudan.

And they come from Saudi Arabia, the nation that spawned most of the 9-11 hijackers.

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 02:55 pm
Hokie, If that's common knowledge, why aren't our government doing more to secure our borders? Don't blame the security weakness of our borders on me! Bush keeps telling us if we don't fight them in Iraq, we'll have to fight them here at home.

What's wrong with this picture?
0 Replies

HokieBird

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 03:10 pm
Now that you know, maybe you'll want to rephrase your question?

Quote:
How many illegal terrorists do you think will be successful in penetrating all the airport security and coming across the borders of the US?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 03:46 pm
No, I will not take that back. Show me how many terrorists have crossed our borders illegally? I don't want assumptions based on a newspaper's article. If they know terrorists are getting through our borders, why aren't they reporting them to our government?
0 Replies

HokieBird

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 04:17 pm
Best to just leave you in your own little comfy world.
0 Replies

reverend hellh0und

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 06:57 am
Dookiestix wrote:
Dookiestix wrote:

Sad.

Just about everything at this point. Laughing

Which, of course, explains your narcissistic BS on this forum.

No specifically you said I don't understand regarding your flip flop position. I asked you to explain.

Are you capable?

Please by all means explain what the Good Reverend does not "understand"
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 07:17 am
C.I
Are you under the impression that potential terroists can not enter this country. Both legally and illegally. And once here the cannot obtain the necessary ingredients to do harm?
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 07:34 am
ebrown_p wrote:
This is what "cut and run Democrats" really means.

You surprise me. Someone who talks of compassion and kindness to fellow man is is content to see the war continue and see our treasury wasted. And not flinch at the thought of who knows how many American lives expended as well as untold numbers of Iraqi's in this futile and unjustified war. Could it be that your concern for compassionate treatment is limited to illegal Mexican aliens.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 08:40 am
Dookiestix wrote:
cicerone imposter wrote:

We also have Muslims in this country who were recently polled, with a frightening percentage believing that suicide bombings in this country could be justified.

They're already here. The more we bomb the Middle East and meddle in their affairs, the greater the chances are that we could suffer a devestating attack from a DOMESTIC American Muslim.

I guess woiyo forgot about Timothy McVeigh, Fort Dix, and other potential terrorist plots in this country.

From what I recall, McVeigh was a US citizen born and bred. Ft Dix crew were immigrants, some here illegally, all Muslim and hell bent on killing soldiers in the name of their religion.

Thanks for proving my point.
0 Replies

reverend hellh0und

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 08:43 am
woiyo wrote:
Dookiestix wrote:
cicerone imposter wrote:

From what I recall, McVeigh was a US citizen born and bred. Ft Dix crew were immigrants, some here illegally, all Muslim and hell bent on killing soldiers in the name of their religion.

Thanks for proving my point.

Its too easy isnt it.....

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies