Jerry Falwell dead

Wilso

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 04:49 pm
Only a week after he said he'd prayed for at least another 20 years to do his "work". What pity that he'll only rot in the ground instead of the imaginary hell he believed in. Good riddance to a worthless piece of crap.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 8,219 • Replies: 187
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 04:58 pm
Laughing
Sorry to hear that. He was a great American. Drunk We could use more like him. Mr. Green
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 04:59 pm
It couldn't happen to a nicer guy! Twisted Evil
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 05:22 pm
If jerry was alive right now I'm sure he would be turning over in his grave.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 05:25 pm
A brief look at some of the allies of the Rev. Jerry Falwell, who died Tuesday:

_ James Dobson, 71, a psychologist and Christian evangelical based in Colorado Springs, Colo.; founder and chairman of Focus on the Family.

_ Pat Robertson, 77, a Virginia-based televangelist who hosts The 700 Club, a Christian TV program; founder of the Christian Broadcasting Network and the Christian Coalition.

_ D. James Kennedy, 76, pastor of Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., featured on numerous TV and radio programs; a founding board member of Moral Majority, founder of the Center for Reclaiming America for Christ.

_ Tim LaHaye, 81, co-author of the best-selling "Left Behind" books, a founder of Tim LaHaye Ministries and several conservative organizations.

_ Donald Wildmon, 69, a Methodist minister, founder and chairman of the American Family Association in Tupelo, Miss.; a leader of many boycott campaigns aimed at pressuring corporations over their social policies.

_ Louis Sheldon, 72, an ordained minister from Anaheim, Calif., chairman of the Traditional Values Coalition.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 05:57 pm
Damn, y'all. How much class or character does it take to trash someone when they die?

I mean, I know - I know. He did mean ****. But I get a creepy feeling from you guys when you basically dance and pee on the grave like this.
0 Replies

xingu

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 06:02 pm
MMMMMMMMMMMM....thanks for the idea Snood.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 06:04 pm
Yeh - don't mention it - keep those good times rollin...
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 06:05 pm
Is this the place to piss on Falwell?
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 06:11 pm
I know snood looks like the fun police, but I'm with him this time. I mean a life is a life, you know. Every early death is sad to me.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 06:15 pm
Some people are better off dead. It makes the world a better place.
0 Replies

xingu

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 06:16 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Is this the place to piss on Falwell?

Not yet Gus

Here, have a bite to help you get your mind off Jerry.

http://media.funlol.com/content/img/54120.jpg
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 06:18 pm
Looks good.
0 Replies

xingu

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 06:20 pm
Thought you might like it; fresh from the swamp.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 06:23 pm
Well now Larry Flint has to die so he can continue to bedevil Falwell.
0 Replies

xingu

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 06:26 pm
Ya, I can picture them coming back as polar bears.

http://media.funlol.com/content/img/2128.jpg
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 06:26 pm
Eorl wrote:
I know snood looks like the fun police, but I'm with him this time. I mean a life is a life, you know. Every early death is sad to me.

3,000 dead on 9-11 and Jerry said;

Quote:
"I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians ... the A.C.L.U., People for the American Way, all of them who have tried to secularize America, I point the finger in their face and say, 'You helped this happen.'"

-- Jerry Falwell, September 13th, on The 700 Club about last week's terrorist attacks

I too piss on his grave.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 06:27 pm
snood wrote:
Damn, y'all. How much class or character does it take to trash someone when they die?

Okay, so a bunch of terrorists fly plains into skyscrapers, killing 3000; a tele-evangelist comments: "I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way, all of them who have tried to secularize America. I point the finger in their face and say 'you helped this happen.'"

Six years later, when this tele-evangelist dies, we shouldn't bide him good riddance? Is this what you're saying, Snood? I'm more inclined to agree with Gustav on this one: Falwell's death makes the world a better place for us, his survivors.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 06:28 pm
Wow. Telepathy between Dys and me. And I don't even like Dys. Indeed I'm looking forward to pissing on his grave, too.
0 Replies

xingu

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 06:32 pm
http://cagle.msnbc.com/news/falwell/FalwellRobertsonGIFS/wasserman.gif
0 Replies